What does Sup Forums think of architecture?

What does Sup Forums think of architecture?

I like lego

I am generally in favour of architecture

It's used to make sturdy buildings.

Durability.
Utility.
Cost effectiveness.

We should abolish all styles concocted in the 20th century and just build traditional architectural styles but at a grander scale (not too exaggerated like Hitler wanted because its not too viable outside very specific buildings with some very specific uses).

We should also go back to city pseudo states where cities have more control over their rules, regulations and laws while the state just takes care of what is in between those cities and defense.

cities are cancerous cess-pits of liberalism and mental illness

if and only if giving them more power contains teh spread of the cancer.

is that a minecraft mod

Dat WUZ ouwa scrong bwack arkitecta, yo

We'll I'm studying structural engineering so I guess I have to like it.
Nice gothic elevation btw

Im all for it

Fuck off, commie.

Iconic
Beautiful
Tasteful
Cost-effectiveness is something I can agree with the other user on.

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

That depends on the policies of the country and the values of the people. Change those and we could be OK.

And the idea behind pseudo city-states is that each city has a different environment socially and economically so what is good for one city might be catastrophic for others. Giving states more power in decision making when it comes to those fields greatly ensures that some law will not pass that will cause the city to become BTFO.

Also with current trends in immigration (internal rural-urban or urban-urban) suggests that some cities will grow while others will disappear in time.

Combine huge city states with good values, policies and beautiful architecture and you will have something exceptional.

Source: my master's degree that will be further worked on to my PhD.

brutalist commie eyesores should be torn down and replaced with real architecture.

One of the best forms of expression ever. Was always a sucker for Romanesque and Gothic styles. There just isn't enough of that shit in my country.

The ancient Egyptians can come, too.

>Fuck off, commie.

Definitely not a commie, but stapling some plastic menoras to your building isn't going to make me appreciate it any more.

(((POST MODERNISM)))

i love mein architecture

Stop Stealing flags, gook

What can I say? It puts a roof over my head.