UK Muslim held teen girl as sex slave for 13 years, sold her four children

Radical Islam is fuckin barbaric and is not compatible with the West.....

jihadwatch.org/2016/12/uk-muslim-held-teen-girl-as-sex-slave-for-13-years-sold-her-four-children

We must not allow Sharia law to seep into the west it is barbaric.

Only 13?

I hope we get our shit together and kick all of them out soon. Not amount of "good" muslims can make up for the horrible shit the "bad" ones do.

> A British sex slave has told the horrific story of how she was abducted at 15 by an Asian taxi driver as a vulnerable teen and endured 13 years of horrendous abuse.

> Anna Ruston claims that her captor raped her repeatedly, prostituted her out to other men, and ‘sold’ the four babies she had during the terrible ordeal.

> She was forced to go to the toilet in a can in the corner of the room, and is still haunted by the smell of it and the odour of garlic on her captor.

> During the 13 years of abuse, she said she lived with taxi driver ‘Malik’ and his mother, his brothers and their wives, but no-one did anything to help her.

Trust is the currency of our societies, without it we just can't have nice things. Kick the cunts out.

These people are effectively satanists.

Fuckin monsters

what, do you support sex slavery of minors? the fuck is your problem you psychopath.

Yeah, but at least no one can say she was racist.

Remember not to let this give any power to "the right" or cause divisions.

white people and racism made him do it, yall need to be more tolerant also
>need mo moniez fo dem programs

Amateurs

did someone say pizza?

The trouble is Mohamed was a pedophile who ordered people to go out and slaughter people. When you worship a fuckin pyschopath it damages the mind.

>radical islam

I think you mean islam.

And liberals dont care.

Islam has been getting away with things since forever.

200 years from now, islam will rule the world and raping lolis is as common as a handshake

christians or whites rape little kids too
stop generalizing and blaming all muslims for one single man's act

Ooh yeah I don't know about this word barbaric. Can we just say not acceptable or non-preferred?

wtf i want to convert to islam now ??

>asian

There really needs to be an investigation into the connection between these Islamic enclaves and the local government and police, rather than into the enclaves themselves, because I'd bet you'd find that there's some money changing hands. And those prostitution and child sex rings? I bet there's more than one councillor and police officer getting some action with that.

whites that do it are just mentally ill and sick. muslims do it because its just their thing

Germany has introduced a brand new criminal category - rape in public swimming pools - purely because of sweet, little adherents of 'Religion of Peace of Shit'.
Muslim dominate first ten spots on every criminal category list in Germany.
Shut the fuck up, and take your ignorant drivel somewhere else.

Yeah this guy probably fucked the newborns as well. So based