Should you also take into account the female's height when choosing a partner...

Should you also take into account the female's height when choosing a partner, to decrease any risks of producing subhuman manlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love is the most important factor. The rest comes after

Perhaps, yes. My grand father is well over six feet, and he married a smaller woman. My dad and uncle are about 5' 10"-11". Now my father has married a shorter woman and I am 5' 7", my brother is also shorter than my dad.

This is just anecdotal.

your spawn will cuck you if you do

The only Jew I like.

Nah. I'm 6 foot 3 and I don't date girls over 5 foot 2. They also have to be skinny.

Petite girls are more fun. Its a fact.

Yes. Every man under 6' and every woman under 5'8'' needs to be gassed

Women shouldn't be too tall due to basic physics. At some point excess height becomes dangerous during labor/pregnancy

I'm really attracted to height
IDK why, but girls aren't hot to me unless their eyes are more or less at the level of mine

>tfw 6'0"

putin is 5'7 and more of a man than obongo will ever be

Stop taking the short ones cunt
t. manlet

Yes. Ideally you should pick someone that is going to lower or raise the height of your future offspring. If they are taller than you and you wish you were taller among the general population then they are a good choice.

Make me wonder how short girls think they can demand 6'5+ guys when they have little bargaining power.

Actually no, what really makes me think is how tall guys accept. Don't you know you're going to cuck your offspring that way? Who would do that to their kids?

>Implying a chad thinks about what his offspring will deal with...

Mate

I honestly prefer taller women in the first place. I'm 6'5. It gets annoying when I have to crane my neck down like a fucking thirsty giraffe to kiss a woman.

Not sure if it matters. I'm 192 cm, my father is about the same height, my mother is 164 cm. Bone structure is something you get from your father, not mother.

> This kills the med

What about Jeb's kids?

Source?

Are they even his?

All that SPICCED potential

No one parent is responsible for your height alone

Anyone who says "height comes from the father" or "height comes from the mother" is talking out their ass

Keeping Up With the Joneses (2016)

I'm naturally attracted to relatively tall girls (5'7+) and current gf is 5'10, so my kids will be alright.

yes, I remember a study that once estimated heights for children:
daughter: average mother + father - 13 cm
son: average mother + father + 13 cm

If your wife is more than 26 cm smaller than you then you are exposing your son to manlet risk

wtf I love amazon Israeli girls now

Love is all that matters and when you know you really know.

I'm 6'3, married a 5'3'' girl, our two sons so far are both above the 90th percentile for height. Maybe it's like hybrid vigor.

That's helpful knowledge medkit!

I dunno what your place is like so maybe everyone there are giants like the Dutch. But on average 5'5 for a female wouldn't be considered "short" imo. I mean 2 more inches and she would be the size as some grown ass men on this board.

I'd never want a lanklet woman

Anyway my dad is 183cm and my mom is 160 cm and i'm 186cm

There is a balance between height and good health.

From the statistics I'd say bad things start happening at 6' 6" - hooman tissues not built to support this optimally and since taller guy will die only slightly sooner than shorter this is not really strong evolutionary factor and therefore the situation will not improve with "natural selection".

However any man under 6' is a subhuman and any woman under 5' 7' is garbage. I'm 6' 1" and my mom is just 5' 3" - her side of family is hobbit or some shit.. everybody from her father to brother to cousins is small as shit. Hopefully my kids will never inherit this crap - but I already inherited the "thin" hair shit where my hair is like 50% thick that of my father and brother.

lel 5'2 is pretty short to be the ceiling

170cm is the tallest a woman is allowed to be, whatever that is in foot

Maybe they suffered from some malnutrition shit hiding their true genetic power level?

I have a date with a girl thats like 185cm earlier and i lied to her and said im about the same height

She will notice

What do Sup Forums ?

*date later

im about 181 or smth

wear lifts.

Tell her you lied because you were a bit insecure and hope for the best.

>i lied to her
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

God will kill all liars.

lel how tall are you really?

Stop being autistic and don't think about it, wtf gonna happen she's a girl they don't know measurements

Most of your genetic material comes from your mother. She carries the much bigger X-chromosome.

also Leslie Jones has a good point that she should be bred by pro-athletes to create some sort of hypernigger NFL superhuman

saem. This has to be genetic tbqh famalam

>What do Sup Forums ?

Be prepared for the look of disgust she will give you and when she says something like "I'm going to the bath room" or "I forgot something" just don't wait for her cause she isn't coming back.

Exactly. In two generatiosn we went from Big hulking "bane" like stature to small framed manlet.

Growth in human overall size is cubed, while cartilage and lung tissue is surface area and thus squared. After a certain point, those areas will break down and cause no end of health issues.

I'm a manlet, I wish I was never born but I can't control the circumstances of my birth. I don't think we should be killed, I just think anyone under 6 ft should be sterilized.

Shortness should be recognized as a disability and we should be given gibs because we'll never get to lead normal lives like all you smug fucks.

>104951079
My senpai is the opposite - we wuz stout manlets who kept marrying bitches of equal height and slowly fighting our way up the genetic food chain

They look inbetween his height and his short wife's height.

According to this my height should be around 175. But I'm 169. Well, fuck. That's just lottery.

this

Gal is my favorite Jew