I'm highly neurotic and have light brown, curly hair

Am I a fucking Jew? Say it ain't so Sup Forums...

I thought I was German and Irish. I guess my hair isn't really that curly, just kind of wavy. And I have blue eyes...

How do I know if I'm Jewish?

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

Welcome to the tribe

I honestly go by curly hair.

It was just a trend I noticed.

I actually thought I was a weird exception because my hair was wavy, but I wasn't a Jew.

Then I took a DNA test.

Take a DNA test. Only way to know for sure. You bet your ass Jews didn't always blend in with the whites.

>So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

Where/how I do that

i dunno maybe?

All sorts of European types have curly hair, that has nothing to do with it. Haven't you ever heard of Black Irish?

Really there are different types of Europeans- there are the Nordic/Germanic "Aryans" of the North and then there is a separate group in Western Europe all along the Atlantic. They tend to have darker hair and blue eyes, like you do. This makes sense because the earliest evidence we have of blue eyes comes from a hunter gatherer in Spain who was swarthy but Caucasian. The people in this group are mostly the Celtic people.

If you try a DNA test, don't get one of the obvious ones like 23&Me, that company specifically is owned by kikes. They'll always tell you you're a bit "Jewish" but that doesn't make it true.

I'm a bit nervous myself, I recently learned that my biological father's surname was Hauck, which comes from Bavaria. Bavaria is a den for the Synagogue of Satan, most Bavarians are Satanist Khazarian Kkikes.

The really jewy nasty jews are fucking obviously hideous.

Do you have a giant tucan Schnoz?
Do your eyes bug out of your head?
Does your nose come down to a demon spike in the middle?
Do you have buck teeth and dumbo ears?

trAshkeNazi masterkike yids consider themselves the inbred ratfaced uberkikes...most of them have straight hair unlike the semites they enslave.

Many factors from many tribes can effect your kie factor but rest assured, even if you don't hate kikes, they hate you unless you are an ugly whiny piece of shit like them.

kike* factor

Curly headed fuck

>Black Irish

stopped reading there, you're retarded. This is what they mean by the Black Irish. Celts didn't have red hair or particularly fair skin, that's due to scandinavian settlers intermixing. Celtic looking Irish people with dark hair, dark eyes and darker skin than what gingers have are black irish.

Yeah, I already know that, retard. Nothing I said in my comment contradicts any of that.

Would you say this counts as bug out eyes?

Celtic people in general were mixed in their phenotype due to their vast territorial gains. Celts did not have one set of phenotype in particular.

I am of Jewish descent and I'm neurotic as fuck, but I never connected these two things

have you got beady eyes that can focus in on shekels twenty five miles away?

That is a romani (roma, eGypo) faced male.

I believe the true black irish are ancient diaspora infiltrators just like the Sami (laplanders) and their berber cousins.

The beast sent its tentaclesout in all directions long ago, just look at the faces of the asian dope dealers... all big nosed jackie chan looking gooks who now claim (((ethnic minority))) status and demand the Chen ethnic majority have less children.

No.

Phew, now I just need to get to the bottom of this Bavarian issue.

The important question is do you treat those who are not as jewy as lesser beings? Do you refer to people as goy and then get mad when they call you jew? I do think phrenology links some physical traits to personality but I also think lots of the the cliquish behavior of ethnic cultist is culturally normalized subtle supremacism based on their belief in their own inbred ratfaced superiority... which inspires me to attack them and theirs until they no longer wish to exist.

This will continue until I start hearing a whole lot of jewish repentance and admission that jewish ethnic supremacism exists and is just as wrong as any other supremacism. Hasbara denialism will only fan the flames of the fires I have started, as intended.

Hubris kills.

Don't think so

Jew.

This guy is right, I'm about 50% Jew and my eyes are very similar to that pic.

Oh shoot. ):

>I guess my hair isn't really that curly, just kind of wavy.

>only jews have curly hair
The state of education here, I swear...

Curly hair isn't white, ever.

You are definitely a Jew or have some nigger like most Americans.

Get a DNA test.

23andme.com

>Has nevver been to Ireland
>Has never seen teh STRAIGHT black hair of people there

Fuck off basement dweller. Don't ever give your worldly opinion again.

So who is right?

Another WRONG american.

The dark population pre-date the Celtic influx during the bronze age who brough the red hair, light eyes and the language and culture.

The original population are called "Celts" but they only are culturally and linguistically.

(((23andme.com)))

Looks jewy to me.