(You) have exactly 10 seconds to explain why you aren't trying your hardest to become a politician...

(You) have exactly 10 seconds to explain why you aren't trying your hardest to become a politician. You know it is the only real and meaningful way of making a difference.

i don't want to make a difference

I'm Obama.

Nobody would take me serious. Too Hitlery

>when the tsrif tsop is the tseb tsop

The changes I would push for would get me assassinated and I don't want to die that way

My goal is to make a difference by raising a fit for this world kid(s).

>become a politician
>it is the only real and meaningful way of making a difference
mfw

i've spent my entire life meandering along the path of least resistance and while i hate it, it is comfortable and familiar and it is the only thing i've ever known.

well there is another way...

>wanna grow up to be a politician
>have no fucking clue how
>join local republican club in town
>literally just 5 old ladies, a man child, and a mid-50s guy
>forget we live in a blue hell state
>they push me to be the voice of the millenials

so come some time

>consider running for mayor in town
>make a pretty good base

but

>high democrat town
>full of old people and black people
>had the same mayor for over 30 years
>try to run against
>campaign everywhere about making the local school not shit and welcoming more local businesses
>get fucking rekt
>slink away from politics

Now I'm here to enjoy exerting my opinions because no one else would.

I am. I'm getting my bachelor's and entering the army as an officer. The plan from there is to make as many friends and gain as many favors as I can and work my way up as high as I can go. Hopefully I can end up in Congress, I imagine I'll just be a republican even though I don't agree with everything they believe, it's more likely to get me in office than the Constitution Party.

I have a social media footprint

Even trump had to run for president. It's also much easier to become a politician than a billionaire.

I'd vote for you

>vote
hahahaha

The Hatch Act.

Also I'm a woman. No tits. Getting the fuck out. Peace.

Can't public speak for shit.

Then vote green!

Too young, inexperienced, poor

O R E G O N
R
E
G
O
N

Because our politicians and media make sure that nobody who isn't part of their society gets higher ranks.
The afd is just a shill party to make people believe that they have a choice and is full of hatespreading neckbeards that never came up with a single political idea

I'm poor at public speaking and have the charisma of a paper bag

Also my views are a little out there

Because you are either born in a politician familly with conections or you are not simple as that.If you are the latter you dont matter and cant do shit about it.

Because I'm getting /fit/ for the inevitable civil/race war to come. That's when I'll REALLY make a difference.

Sadly I can't get /k/. I don't even have my butter knife license yet...

Because I have autism

I otherwise would... but I've got way too much dirt on me.

>my views are a little out there

Dude that's all of us. The goal is to make our views normal so that they can be discussed openly. Once we achieve that accomplishing our goals will be much easier.

To put things in perspective: in 1940, it was socially unacceptable to be in favor of interracial marriage, non-segregated schools, homosexuality, and abortion. In 2016 it's socially unacceptable to be against any of those things, interracial marriage and segregation in particular. If we hammer away at it, just think how things could be another 56 years from now. Societies can change their views and beliefs astonishingly quickly.

What the fuck I know that image

I don't mean to go all >I know that gay blowjob
on you but what

>implying politicians below senate have any actual power. Even then theyre just a voice in a sea of shills

I'm a furfag.

"You have to be a real low-life piece of shit to get involved in politics"

NZ parliament pays well and the back bench does look comfy...

i would if i had the money to finance a campaign

and i would win too

it's just one of those things that you can't do unless you have money or you have friends who have money

I would be a part of the armed wing of a politician like the brownshirts.

Kek, if Germans flip their shit over Petry I have not the slightest chance getting any votes.

Make political grafiti, spam pol memes, videos.
Master that and you will gain a crowd to go into politics

Here's what you can do aswell:
>Journalism
>Make OC
>Engage in politics LOCALLY
>Redpill social circles actively, but don't be a dick about it

I'm poor

thats fucking genius, local journalism

Sometimes I've been thinking about doing that actually but I think there are a lot of cons to it like safety. Wilders for example has to have bodyguards at his side everywhere he goes or in the worst case: Pim Fortuyn.
The only reason why I would want to become a politician is to stop our country and entire civilization from getting cucked. We got PVV and VNL already, I hope they can stop us from going down the drain.

I was going to be a senator, but I sneezed and bit Lord Rothschild's cock.