Clinton Foundation / Soros / Libya / Syria

>Hillary Clinton and gang got to Libya
>Take the East first
>Benghazi
>Sell oil rights and arms
>Next topple Gaddafi
>Take all of Gaddafi's money ($265 BILLION)
>Send weapons (including sarin gas and stinger missiles) to ISIS in Syria
>ISIS uses sarin gas on civilians, State Department and MSM say it was Assad
>Obama literally 2 days from bombing Syria due to gas attacks on civilians
>Russia finds canisters of Sarin gas, analyzes it
>Sends it to the U.K, they analyze it too
>Both countries agree the gas did not come from Syria, but came from Libya
>The 14 NATO officers captured in Aleppo were there to try to clean it up before Russia/Syria found it
>Obama cancels attack after finding out it wasn't Assad
>Fires CIA director (Morell)
>MSM to THIS DAY still saying that it was Assad
>Clinton Foundation involved in sex trade deals, oil deals, arms deals
>Entire thing is privately ran with top government connections
>CIA officials, generals, making plans for private armies that they then fun and arm
>ISIS
>Muslim Brotherhood

I believe this is what FBI user was talking about, and somehow months of our /cfg/ never caught on to it.

Why the FUCK aren't we talking about this and running our own investigation?

It's time to fire up /CFG/ ladies and gentlemen.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCTzFNrsKns

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/obama-imposes-sanctions-russia-alleged-election-hacks-article-1.2927937
youtube.com/watch?v=rCTzFNrsKns
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U
memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/329473424-clinton-foundation-general-cfg-google-document-as-of-october-30-2016.pdf
imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
dropbox.com/sh/vbw1v5e0n1h4in3/AADX6B4wkTzykbj3xySJWzQ-a?dl=0
butleranalytics.com/20-free-and-open-source-social-network-analysis-software/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bulompo

That is a very beautiful image.

Fuck the secret shadowy goverments.

By the people, for the people.

>I believe this is what FBI user was talking about, and somehow months of our /cfg/ never caught on to it.
Uh, we already know about this.
sarin gas falseflag was literally posted on Sup Forums months with evidence before Obama blamed syria.

It's not a shadow government though, it's a private operation ran by Clinton and her friends

But why aren't we looking further into this as the Youtuber is?
I mean we had a /Clinton Foundation General/ up for months
The story is no where near over or solved, and the sarin was just one little piece of a GIANT picture

I woke up pessimistic today, so so what? Nobody is gonna believe you and if you do get some proof nobody will touch it and you'll get Seth Rich'ed.

How do we approach this and for what end? The people involved will never see the inside of a prison, they are of another level, they don't mix with us, at most maybe house arrest. So why the fuck isn't bankers and politicians dropping dead all over the place?

BUMP

WHERE I CAN BUY IT?

She was the secretary of state when it happend and was leading the libya operation, yet nothing happend and she even almost became your president

There are leaked documents proving almost everything and these documents were confirmed to be real

We do it for the sake of truth, user, c'mon man, the truth is the only thing that matters

Dunno, some leaf posted his shop in a thread and I got it there

Because no one knew about it, not even Obama, it was a secret private thing going on with very very few key people involved

Obama cancelled the intervention in Syria when he discovered the Sarin came from Libya and not the Syrian army.
And that was just one little piece of the puzzle

Kek wills it!

bump for you

>Why the FUCK aren't we talking about this and running our own investigation?

because the autists would rather chase complete horseshit conspiracies like pizzagate, controlled WTC demolitions, fake birth certificates, moon landings etc because they sound exotic and fun.

meanwhile all the real global conspiracies like wars for profit, corrupt politicians, immigration, media propaganda - things that really do fuck with people's lives - are completely ignored

And see how that worked out, widespread common knowledge right? Breaking news dominating the media's, right? There's nothing to be done until Donald is in. That is if Obama don't pardon everyone involved.
What does it matter if the truth is only believed on a Sumatran dung beetle pictureboard?

What does the truth matter when it's less believable for the common man then the lie?

How are we supposed to go against these people with billions in resources?

I can see one easy and fast way to achieve that, but for some reason nobody is killing these people, the biggest crooks of all time are walking around free and nobody can be bothered to stab a bitch that actually deserves it.

Thanks based Calibro, you should watch the series on youtube
The web is fucking insane, I literally pray one day this comes to light and it made public
He talks about Trump too, thinks Trump knows some of it
But Tillerson knows about all the oil deals, I mean he's an oil guy if there ever was one
I'm so excited for the future

If there was ever a feels bad post, it is this.
I really want to get a general running on the bases of this guys videos
We could have an entire team looking into it, and like you said, It'd actually be WORTHWHILE

user you must care about the truth and yearn to spread it
Even if on deaf ears
One day, when you die, you will be satisfied that you lived a noble life in pursuit of what is RIGHT

Wake up the fucking batman in you, man

Cuck.

I'm going to keep making this thread every night until it catches ground

This is seriously worth looking into

End shameless self-bump

Bitch I am. Only thing I've gotten out of it is being added to watchlists and losing relationships because. I'm not even crazed about it, but people react so poorly to any attack on their established worldview that they shut out the source of attack.

By attack I mean anything from a question to a statement. I'm not splerging out.

I'm all for the truth! But it seems pointless, as this thread points out, months of /cfg/ have lead nowhere.
So I'm asking again, what is the fucking endgame here? Because we're fully aware the people involved will not see any jailtime for stealing billions or being responsible for great human suffering.

And I'll repeat, this searching for the truth is Fucking pointless when it's so contained on echochambers. Nobody outside them believes it, and if they do, any attention on it will be forgotten within two weeks.

Start killing or we will never get anywhere on this.

This is why Norway is lost.
You have no culture worth protecting.

if hrc wanted to get the stingers to support the Muslim brotherhood in Syria, why would they want to topple the Muslim brotherhood in turkey?

It's easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone they have been fooled.

Yes, because whistle blowers go to Sup Forums to risk their lives...

>Because we're fully aware the people involved will not see any jailtime for stealing billions or being responsible for great human suffering.
No we're not, I have no idea what is going to happen in the future
>I'm all for the truth! But it seems pointless, as this thread points out, months of /cfg/ have lead nowhere.
Are you all for the truth, though? Yeah /cfg/ didn't have the right leads and pretty much went in blind
>
And I'll repeat, this searching for the truth is Fucking pointless when it's so contained on echochambers
I don't care, I seek the truth because it is the truth
>Only thing I've gotten out of it is being added to watchlists and losing relationships because. I'm not even crazed about it, but people react so poorly to any attack on their established worldview that they shut out the source of attack.
Yeah, you have to be social and careful too, the truth is dangerous.

I don't know, I don't even know if what you're saying is true, but there is definitely a reason, obviously.

These people don't have loyalty to one group or another, one day they hate ISIS, the next day they are sending them arms and intelligence.

Just depends on what their goal is at that time

You're never gonna solve this.

Try to come close, you'll know what will happen.

turkey's ruling party (the akp) is basically the Turkish branch of the Muslim brotherhood.

That's rich coming from an Esti, slavs calling themselves Nordics. Trying to convince everyone they aren't just bottomfeeding relatives of failed Soviet experiment where they tried to see if alcoholism could cure inbred retardation.

Spoiler alert, it failed.

I don't either, but look at the past, how many bankers responsible for billions in theft have been punished fittingly? How many American politicians have been jailed for influencing the world in clandestine ways acting against the better interests of the American people?

>FOREIGN POLICY LOSERS
nydailynews.com/news/politics/obama-imposes-sanctions-russia-alleged-election-hacks-article-1.2927937

So name some of your cultural traits worth protecting.

BTW, Estonia is not Nordic.

And much of the arms and Sarin came through Turkey to get to Syria, what's your point?

Tbqh family I don't know much about Turkey or their government, I haven't been focusing on it.
I know much of the arms like I said came through Turkey, Turkey has been low-key supporting the rebels (I think)
And that the coup was orchestrated probably by the Clinton gang

WHY? I don't know, man, I'm just looking at the facts of Syria and Libya that I do know

It's entirely possible to support a group in one area and fight against them in another, because it depends on your interests.

I know, Norbro, but none of that is reason enough for me to give up.

>youtube.com/watch?v=rCTzFNrsKns

Wow, this shits mindblowing. Clintons BTFO'd. Now i get why obummer's trying to start ww3.

Do you fight for justice, or do you ignore injustices because you have no hope in justice?
This is an easy choice for me

Yeah, I want to start a general on this and get a full team investigating like we had with /cfg/

I haven't said people should give up. I want to take this to the next level, I wanna see blood. I'm asking what our goal is, because this circlejerking about 'mah euphoric truth' gets us nowhere when it's not being spread in any meaningful or mentally sound way. And even if it was, I have trouble seeing what the desired outcome would be. As I have no faith in any judiciary system to punish them fittingly.

I'm tired of there being different rules for the wealthy, they are just bags of flesh same as us, so why are they still walking?

I hope you do, now that pizzagate threads are getting deleted we all have to set our sights on something else.

Didn't Brother Nathanial told us all about this stuff too?

Well then wouldn't that entail finding the truth?
You say you want blood because you know these people have done wrong, and I'm sure they have too
But I want to KNOW, I want to make all the connections and know what the truth is, then we can move on to what should be done
But right now, we don't even know the truth, we might just have little pieces here and there of it
I understand your frustration Nordbro, I just don't want you to give up hope in justice

I don't know, I have seen his name tossed around but haven't gotten around to checking his stuff out yet

Bending the rules for your advantage is the basic evolution at work.

We have Hamsun, Munch, Grieg, Asbjornsen and Moe. We have the most beautiful national romantic paintings. We have the best steamed sheepheads, we have superior rotten fish and we have first class tickets to Åsgård. We have the best nature, the best fish, the best air, the best water and the most money pr citizen, we have the highest standard of living and top 5 happiness in the world. What do you have?

Nothing except my freedoms and habitat to protect from enslavers and invaders.

I can respect that, but absolute truth is in my eyes unobtainable. I haven't seen absolute truth on anything. Even my dick is different sizes sometimes.

And in something like this, I have no trust in that we will find the truth. Just look at how many similar things there's been the last century, and how many different versions of the truth exists for each incident.

And in something like Syria, there is no way to confirm anything as true as you will find conflicting sources for every bullethole in the last 5 year's.

I'm gonna go eat breakfast soon, maybe I'll stop whining.

I love the truth, it's what I live for. But it feels so meaningless when it turns out the truth don't matter.

Absolute truth is unobtainable, that's depressing
But we have logic and evidence, that's the best we can do, and it's right most of the time, most people who are convicted of crimes are indeed guilty
It's just justice, I mean that's why the concept of God exists anyway, because we want justice and righteous judgment, and as you have well pointed out, we don't always get here
BUT WE CAN! It's happened in the past, and that's why I bother, that's why I have hope
Other people look into this shit and know about it, and maybe, maybe one day someone is gonna take these people down

Anyway, have a good breakfast Nordbro, this shit about truth and justice could go on forever, it's deep philosophical stuff

Lot of talk about "sex trafficing" on day 61. (Actually just a little talk, kind of just mentions it)

Where is this sex available? Am I cucking my own life by remaining in the USA?

first of all aussie, pizzgate isn't just something made up.

I suspect he doesn't talk about certain things that might get him killed, sex trafficking being one

>pizzgate isn't just something made up
Maybe not, but it got ruined. George Webb talks about it
PizzaGaters made claims that just flat out weren't true, and that discredited the entire thing, and now it's dead

There are so many more connections made between the pizza place, the owner, and clinton's friends, and associates of her caught red handed, and yea there were some black propaganda going on, one even quickly screen snapped some bots on voat that had names "bot1, bot2, bot3,..."

Bro I'm not doubting it's real, but spergs ruined it.
I try to tell people on Sup Forums never go public until we're ready
But there's always those autists who sperg out and ruin the whole thing

I agree that this is really the backbone of the whole mess. If you study and understand the whole Clinton foundation scheme in the Middle East everything else is related to it. that guys videos are incredible. We can be pessimistic but just getting the word out there and keeping people aware and interested – you never know what will come of it.

It's not even just the ME, it's Haiti, Yugoslavia, the shit runs deep fham. It's a global thing, and over many many years.

We need to make a general to investigate and discover all that that guy has, and more.

This is something actually looking into

worth*

/CFG/ Google doc:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U

Oct 30 backup
memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/329473424-clinton-foundation-general-cfg-google-document-as-of-october-30-2016.pdf

So do we want to restart the /cfg/ investigation threads? I'm in if other anons are interested

Yes, but this time with the proper leads, watch all of the videos in the link I provided in youtube

Those are our leads

Let's work on
>Syria
>Libya
>Haiti
>HSBC
>Muslim Brotherhood
>ISIS
>Comey
>Petreus
>Morell
>CIA
>Guns and oil deals
>facts

Really, we need to launch an investigation BASED OFF THESE VIDEOS

Let's research everything he is saying

impressive links i need to do the same with mandala affect and redpilling but heres what i got maybe it helps(protip it wont)

imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
time travel

dropbox.com/sh/vbw1v5e0n1h4in3/AADX6B4wkTzykbj3xySJWzQ-a?dl=0
redpills

Well the buck stops with Assad

We can't unfuck the past, but we can shitpost for a brighter future

Assad and Russia are already shitposting for a better future.
Aleppo is liberated, they are winning the war
Trump can't come soon enough

>The people involved will never see the inside of a prison,

maybe, but you're right, usually they just become too big an embarrassment and someone takes them out to stop the bleeding, expect heart attacks all around on these people

>How are we supposed to go against these people with billions in resources?

just like we are now, by pointing their weaknesses laughing and making lies while spewing truth

these people are done, the stress of public opinion will eventually kill them, none of them will ever be able to walk in public again, they're more famous than the most famous youtuber or american idol contestant

yeah, but do you know how VAST each of these leads is? For example, when investigating Haiti we have to look up: Clinton Foundation/Clinton Global Initiative, Clinton Bush Haiti Fund, Interim Haiti Recovery Commission, Haiti Reconstruction Fund, other UN projects, the work of Partners in Health, and so on and so on. I think we should be focused on one lead at the time and see what we can find. So let's start with Syria and Libya now, the stuff that is in the OP text. Then we can go to the next thing

bump

bmp

Keep spamming this list in relevant threads, would be amazing if we could get the autists on the right track again.

We need better organization, we need a new general thread and to have people dedicate themselves to one or two leads at a time. We need a system.

I saw that all too clear in the ewo threads, so much information being overlooked and so much shit being spammed as new discoveries weeks after first being posted.

it'd be great if we had some database of all the people/organizations/companies and connections between them like Muckety

Found a list of open source alternatives to Muckety
butleranalytics.com/20-free-and-open-source-social-network-analysis-software/

nvm realised you were talking about the raw data not the visualisation.

Bump

This

Too many Sup Forums's got psyopped into /x/-tier bullshit in order to distract them from the bigger issues that have more direct paper trails. The autists here have enough force to seriously upend the entire system, but give into their inner 12 year-old and fall for the bait every fucking time.

The investigation was going well until people started going to public with it, reddit really fucked it.

one more bump

Ompa lompa, bumpity boo.

I see no future, how about you?

The timeline between slav and bong analysis of sarin and (((nato))) officers cleanup crew captured in aleppo is like a fucking year but ok

bump for the glory of mankind.

bump

Bump. Watch all of George Webb videos and check is sources in the Google docs he provides. Interesting stuff.