What are you going to do with your life when Sup Forums gets closed, user?

What are you going to do with your life when Sup Forums gets closed, user?

I'm going back to watching my dvds again.

migrate to another chan

what is nazism was the return to the old kingdom of glory.

From days when kings and queens ruled earth under holy signs of peace and strength.

His dream was the dream of all dreams, an eternity of peace united by a pure brotherhood of heroes.

All dreams are formed from the root of the body, for without the earthly garden, no flowers of glory will grow.

When he set out to collect and ultimately slay all jews and undesirables, his vision was the price of that.

We have lived since then 70+ years since those days of thunder and death...suffering millions and millions lost in countless famines/plagues/wars since WW2.

Tell me, child, what price would you pay for an end to the petty races of men so that it give rise to the Illuminated family of earth?

Go to another chan and focus more on my profession.

There are better chans
Hey, since we're all here, what do you guys think of based Bill Whittle? Is he red pilled?

>Focus more
I don't believe you.

Haven't seen this in a long long time

His giant soulless eyes freak me out desu

>better chans
>migrate to another chan

What are those better chans? 8chn is bullshit, they get raided all the time by us.

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

Good videos

Bad haircut

set up my own chan
attract anons
get shekels

Sup Forums can close, but It's already tarnished your soul, and left its brand.

Even if It's gone, we're here forever.

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

man it feels like I am back in 2009 already

You mean TruthRevoltsOriginals channel?

probably try to take up heroin.

same thing as before i.e. nothing

why are you not taking up heroin right now? Why wait until Sup Forums gets closed?

>what the fuck do i do now

Brush your teeth you silly girl !!

get a gf

Find another way to waste time at work.

Not a big deal..

kek, same here

Invade other normie sites. Sup Forums is mainstream as fuck.

> they get raided all the time by us
If Sup Forums closes, they wouldn't get raided any longer

life ?

poor 'straya cunt, where are you gonna dedicate your shitposting capabilities on the sad occasion that Sup Forums gets closed???