Good job california really top notch

good job california really top notch..

California Democrats legalize child prostitution

washingtonexaminer.com/california-democrats-legalize-child-prostitution/article/2610540

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1322
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek will eventually smite them.

Is this even constitutional?

the constitution doesnt explicitly state prostitution is illegal or a age of consent

that said california should burn to the fucking ground

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1322
Same bill also makes using binoculars to peep on the MILF next door illegal too.

Think no fucking way.
Look it up and basically it's to prevent them going to jail for being a pawn of a pimp. The child gets a foster home, or replacement living of some sort other than prison for being a pawn.

This.

The mark gets arrested, the child is placed into "temporary custody" instead of jail.

Either clickbait or manufactured "fake news"

>California Democrats legalize child prostitution

They didn't legalize it, they said it doesn't exist. Children who are paid for sex are not called prostitutes and therefore aren't doing anything illegal. Having sex with children, whether money is involved or not, is still illegal in california.

>The law as it is worded and posted to the law books is fake news

Well I didn't know that website, but turns out its real. You'd think there'd be bigger outrage

I'm just very careful with overly inflammatory headlines, globalists are currently doubling-down on the "fake news" narrative, and I have the feeling that they're going to bombard the public with tons of very obvious fake-news websites (all funded by themselves of course) in order to prove their bullshit-narrative and pass legislation based on it.

Don't worry bro, I understand. I can't believe this shit either.

Dumbfuck OP
sex with a minor (under 18) is still a crime. prostitution is a crime on the person taking money in exchange for sexual acts, IE the prostitute or hooker is the one breaking the law.

What they are saying is that children can not be charged for prostitution.

Men and women can be charged for solicitation though when trying to get a hooker or gigolo but children who are sold around for sex are not at fault and can not be held to that crime.

If an adult has sex with a child that they paid money to they can be charged with both rape and solicitation

So it was clickbait then.
Unless I'm missing something, this is a fairly sensible ruling. Not sending kids to jail for prostituting themselves isn't necessarily an endorsement of the act, unless they completely let them off the hook.

Fucking called it. I told you, this is a huge step towards total legalization of pedophilia

The only thing it does is make it so victims of sex traffickers arent being made into criminals , everyone else involved would still be arrested.

I thought slippery slope was supposed to be a fucking joke and a logical fallacy

This was literally ''Legalize gay marriage -> decriminalize pedophilia"

It prevents the documentation of child prostitution as a crime, which means that they can't be questioned, as they are a "Victim" only, and not guilty, therefore can't be put under arrest and questioned that way.

It simply makes it harder to document movement of sex traffickers. In the end, it's not helping them, it's making it easier for pimps and johns to get away with it.

In short, it removes "Minors" from the ability of being associated with "Prostitute", so, pimping is a crime, and using a prostitute is a crime, but, minors aren't prostitutes anymore, therefore, it's simply sex with a minor, and not sex with a prostitute and a minor.

In short, if a pimp makes a threat against a child prostitute to keep their mouth shut, the police can't get anything out of them or leverage punishment for not talking.

>Kids dont go to jail anymore
>Now go to special "treatment and therapy centres"
>Actually is a den for pizzagate pedos

Jesus Christ that was an atrocious post.

that guy who told USA is Great Satan seems to be right

Additionally:

>California has highest illegal mexicunt/EY LATINX MANG population
>been there for years now
>suddenly child hookers aren't illegal anymore
Why do degenerates want to fuck kids?
Holy shit

It's like that they know it's morally and ethically wrong so they enjoy it more.

Hey wtf did i do ?

It wasn't very straightforward. The attorneys can no longer threaten minor prostitutes with jail time to get to their pimps so the pimps walk and since the social services system clearly doesn't work the prostitutes go back to the street too.

Washington Examiner is click bait as all hell hired a crap ton of staff from the of the right wing newspaper of the DC Area The Washington Times.

If Washington Post is just Left of Center Socially but center right economically, Washington Examiner is raging conservative and even has christian editorials about politics and why not having god / prayer in school is why school shootings happens.

It's the local paper for circle jerking republicans in the DC Area politics and its free because of how much money they get to keep it running from the GOP and other conservative organization.

hes right you stupid twat

the threat of punishment from the law is one of the causing factors for minor prostitutes to flip on their pimps.

now they dont face any charges and are less likely to do it

there isn't outrage because it isn't being worded as sensationalist garbage elsewhere

if you really want to say there are child prostitutes, even if you fuck them, you're still fucked by the law. they won't be, though.

Another thing:

It allows for minors (Up to 17) to prostitute themselves, without a pimp, with 0 punishment. Using their service will be illegal, but they themselves will not be in trouble for it.

That's me, dude, I was commenting on my atrocious grammar and format, I said "In short" twice.

not its an actual law that was passed you stupid cunts. Attacking the source without proof its fake is some stupid shit

t. Californian

read the thread

how young?

>California Democrats legalize child prostitution
Fuck yes, I'm moving to California

>Reddit picture
>Doesn't know the law is to protect the child prostitutes and not the molesters themselves
Christ, for every incompetent retard there you outdo them hundredfold.

It's not like they legalised pedophilia. You're still fucked.

Yeah, but if you protect prostitutes how are you gonna get to the pimps?

this can't be legal surely? Who in their right mind would green light something like this? This sounds suspicious as shit

Does anyone know the precedence for how California treated kids forced into prostitution before this?'

>Think no fucking way.
>Look it up and basically it's to prevent them going to jail for being a pawn of a pimp. The child gets a foster home, or replacement living of some sort other than prison for being a pawn.

Yes... That's what I thought too... at first.

Then I though, hey maybe this would have some side effects.

The child prostitutes now have 0 risk from the law. 0, none, zip, zilch, nada, nothing. They get in more shit for jay walking now (no joke, they do)

That means that without the legal risk on the end of the minors they will now be more inclined to become prostitutes.

This also will massively help these pimps in recruiting.

"I mean come on girl, just do it you are gonna make us a ton of money. There is no law against it for you baby. You can't even get a fine, or jail time now girl..."

Child prostitutes now have a major competitive edge over legal age prostitutes.

The child enslavement lobby is in full swing.

These Satanists must be stopped.

Slightly off topic, but proposition 60 did get denied, right?

>is in full swing.
Have you ever heard of this thing called "the movie industry"? Biggest and most successful and secretive child enslavement ring of all time.

>Have you ever heard of this thing called "the movie industry"? Biggest and most successful and secretive child enslavement ring of all time.

Tell me more...

Then how about you don't send the damn kids to prison and instead send their pimps? Wtf, California. Now that it's legal, both pimps AND prostitutes get off Scot free. What a fucking joke.

Read the post you are responding to.

Have you ever heard of "Dirty Dan"? Makes all those Nickelodeon children's sitcoms that get shittier and shittier as time goes on? The one with the creepy foot fetish? He's one of the most infamous of the bunch.

FUCKING CALIFORNIA

Calm the eff down

>Look it up and basically it's to prevent them going to jail for being a pawn of a pimp. The child gets a foster home, or replacement living of some sort other than prison for being a pawn.

Just like all those other criminal kids do. They get sent to the orphanage where it's all fun and games until they all get foster parents who love and teach them and then it's college time after which they become the backbone of society. They'd never think to escape from the lavish and decadent lifestyle provided by the social services just to go back to prostitution.

Nice. Age of Consent laws are anti freedom.

tell me... tell me this is a satire site.

WTF

Now following can happen, how is it a bad thing?

Cindy: "Hello officer that bad man there has made me do bad things with other people :("

Officer: "Oh hello! That is so mean! How about you come to station and tell us all about it! Some of my friends will go talk with him, say you like cookies?"

Cindy: "Yay! Maybe i get a real mommy and daddy too?"

Officer: *Sad Laugh* "I hope you will kid, say you like hot choco or coke with those cookies?"

When will they lower their age of consent to something reasonable like 14?

Tell me something, do you austrians and Germns just go around pounding 14 year olds all day? You ever had sex with a 14 year old?

I don't think I could, too weird.

You don't pound them, you wife them. Why would you want to take a pure teenage girl's undying love and throw it away?

Technically that IS legallizing child prostitution. Now any 12 year old kid can fuck someone for sex and no jail time.

You gotta pound them quickly before anyone else does, mark your territory.

I mean where would you even meet 14 year olds?

> Any person who uses a concealed camcorder, motion picture camera, or photographic camera of any type, to secretly videotape, film, photograph, or record by electronic means, another, identifiable person under or through the clothing being worn by that other person, for the purpose of viewing the body of, or the undergarments worn by, that other person, without the consent or knowledge of that other person, with the intent to arouse, appeal to, or gratify the lust, passions, or sexual desires of that person and invade the privacy of that other person, under circumstances in which the other person has a reasonable expectation of privacy.
They make it illegal to photographe woman with see through clothing REEEEEEE

I was being sarcastic. Are you Romanian by chance?

During summer you see hot teens absolutely everywhere. You just gotta go outside to a lake or a vacation home and you'll find them.

no just falling asleep

Isn't creepy though? Just approaching kid that's barely hit puberty and trying to bang them?

Just don't be an autist. If you're ugly or unfit don't even try.

Who sanctioned sponsored or voted for said bill, these people need to be investigated and on the day of the rope tar feathered and hung by the toe while everyone gets one good swing in.

pedocrats

Not being able to charge the prostitot with anything will inhibit the police from investigating the childs pimp but this does not make it legal to buy a prostitot, pimp prostitots or give somebody immunity to statutory rape. the temporary custody language just makes me think of CPS and all of the atrocity CPS has caused but framing this as 'child prostitution is now legal in california' is faux news tier.

Read this you fucking idiots

get me out of this commie state bros

CALIFORNIA
HOLLYWOOD IS IN CALI
I WONDER WHY THIS GOT PASSED...