You all realize if WW3 happens, USA and Russia will kill each other, yes? That means

You all realize if WW3 happens, USA and Russia will kill each other, yes? That means

NO AMERICAN ANONS
and
NO RUSSIAN ANONS

Sup Forums will essentially be swarmed by minor countries while the two nuclear powers kill each other.

USA and Russia = extinct dinosaurs
Other countries = trilobites and small mammals

All NATO countries and most others are going to be fucked too, you best be in New Zealand or Australia when it takes place.

Or Antarctica

>implying we are not going to take the rest of the world with us

then China will be our new overlords

Achmed, in reality you are fucked.
Your plant obongo will be out of office and they both turn on you hard.

There simply is no more room on the Earth for your kind to breed.

>Russia does one large push into Eastern Europe
>the continental powers stop the advance then America gets involved and pushes them back to Moscow because Russia is broke and can't afford to fund a war
>nobody uses nukes because MAD is a thing
>war ends with Russia humiliated and bankrupt

hmm yes destruction of civilisation as we know it indeed

OP = fag

Don't worry, Japan will conquer the minor countries.

>ww3 happens
>america is the 4th reich
>they some how lose
>fast foward 50 years
>the whole world is communist
>people shitpost how great americans were on a Taiwanese image board

>being this retarded

chinese mice become overlords

Doesn't the term 'World War' imply a war with more than two nations?

>being this american

>trilobites
Trilobites went extinct before dinosaurs even evolved.

Read a book.

thats why I am learning chinese.
自杀

He is not American.

Ok I'm taking the b8

France alone has enough nukes to blast most of the key infrastructures in any relevant country
If any country ever launch a nuke you can be sure we're all ded

life on earth will extinct due to nuclear winter

His analogy is still correct

Thank you.
There will be no WW3, retard. Our fucknut president is embarrassing himself on the world stage with the shitfit he's throwing. Russia can patiently wait for him to get punted out of office (and then embarrassed further when he tries to steal everything that isn't bolted down like the nigger he is) and then Trump will come in, undo all of that shit, and shake Putin's hand and get set to un-fuck the US, remove kebab, drain the swamp, and build the fucking wall.

For the Emperor, and the Imperium.

If anything, the united states and russia would band together and form a mega country to wipe out the rest. putin and trump will be buds, just like putin and bush.

It was simple - no American would refer to his country as extinct dinosaur.

Slime in denial he was and should start packing.

Fampai but why?

Trilobites were long time extinct and fossilized when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Trump will patch things up with Putin, it is my opinion that the next big war will be over the south china sea.

>implying a nuclear war against Russia and US won't effect anyone else.

Everyone will get fucked tremendously hard. That's on top of the fact that a war would mean others would join in as well out of alliance obligations.

Good, then Canada and Finland can take over. Perkele!

You underestimate how cucked some poor bastards can be. But whether or not that user was born here, is shilling, or trolling, he's not an American if he actually believes we'd go to war with Russia because a Muslim plant working for Globalist bankers is trying to make things so bad that Trump can't fix everything he promised to.

Obongo knows that if Trump delivers, the Democrat party will have nothing to campaign on (promising to solve problems, then doing nothing so their successor can run by promising to solve those same problems) and every Republicuck traitor will be singled out and politically annihilated like the cancer they are.

i didnt realise the dinosaurs enagaged in nuclear warfare

Currently Canada is in the process of being TAKEN OVER.

I do not underestimate the human stupidity.
I have my own brother as an example of brainwashed tard (having some moderate success redpilling him but when left to his own devices he gradually reverts back to his delusions).

But OP is faggot slime.

My condolences. I have relatives who suffer from leftist delusions, but my father's pretty redpilled, so nobody in my immediate family is cucked.

I hope things get better for you and your gullible brother, user. Hopefully OP is a troll, but if not then yes, OP is a faggot.

I happen now to know where my brothers delusions are rooted - it is subconscious guilt for voting to join EU. Before he gets his mind free of being brainwashed into voting for joining EU in 2003 there will be no healing.

Some people just can not admit they are stupid enough to be brainwashed.