It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish...

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

It should probably be noted that the Christian messiah is literally a Jew

And that the Old Testament is totally Jewish

catching this meme early, the

>jesus was a jew you faggots

he rustled the jimmies of the jews and they fucked his shit over for it.

>And that the Old Testament is totally Jewish
pic related

>he rustled the jimmies of the jews and they fucked his shit over for it.
He still was a Jew. If you hadn't noticed Jews jew other Jews all the time. See soros

The Old Testament is taken from Judaism, and Moses was more powerful than Jesus.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

WE WUZ THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL N SHEEEEIIITTT

European history is incredibly rich, there's no reason to make up bullshit

>there's no reason to make up bullshit

Can you refute a point in my post then?

Otherwise you're arguing like a Jew, and we've already established that you kikes hate Christ.

>What is the pizo conspiracy for 1000, alex
If there's a Rosicrucian itt maybe they can explain more

The most advanced race pushing their agenda

And sub humans wont listen

Sound similar to Sup Forums , just without the anti intelectualism

this is the same old shit that gets thrown around every thread. prove him wrong then faggot.

I agree OP theyre also in control of the media here, hollywood, the music industry, and promoting "open" boarders.

>Can you refute a point in my post then?

Kek, that's up to you to do.

And no, some Christian website isn't a legitimate source. Sorry, you make a crazy claim you have to back it up

SeeIt's like me saying:

>the earth is shaped like a tooth pick, don't believe me? Go check out toothpickearth.com

>It should probably be noted that the Christian messiah is literally a Jew

you started fag, prove he was a jew. your claim.

>he doesn't know the difference between a judean and a Pharisee

Atheists are historically retarded, rift?

Just because a fringe group on Sup Forums believes he wasn't a Jew doesn't legitimize that opinion

Jewish Hatred and Murder Attempts on the Life of Jesus Christ:

Matthew 2:16 - As a child Herod tried to kill Him.
Matthew 12:14, Mark 3:6 - Pharisees held a council with the Herodians to discuss destroying Jesus because He healed a man on the Sabbath day.
Luke 4:28-30 - Attempted to throw Him off the hill because of His sermon.
John 5:16 - The Jews persecuted Jesus and sought to kill Him for healing the impotent man on the Sabbath day.
John 5:18 - Jews sought to kill Jesus because He claimed equality with God.
John 7:30-32 - The Jewish plot to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him for claiming He was from God.
John 7:25 - It was common knowledge that the Jews sought to kill Jesus.
John 7:40-44 - Some people desired to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him.
John 8:59 - Jews attempted to kill Jesus by stoning Him for claiming that He was God.
John 10:31 - The Jews again attempt to kill Jesus by stoning for claiming His Deity.
John 10:39 - The Jews sought to take Jesus for proving His Deity.
John 11:47 - The chief priests and Pharisees plot against Jesus.
John 11:53-54 - The Jews make a determined effort to kill Jesus.
John 11:55-57 - The Jews sought Jesus even at the Passover Feast.
John 12:9-11 - The Jews even desire to kill Lazarus because of their hatred for Jesus.
John 18:3, 10, 12 - Jesus was arrested by Jewish soldiers.
John 18:13-14 - Jesus was tried by Jewish leaders who had already decided on his guilt.
John 18:36 - Jesus acknowledges that it was the Jews who would kill Him.
John 18:38-40, 19:1-7, 12-15 - The Jews are adamant in their desire to kill Jesus.
John 19:11 - Jesus acknowledges a lesser and a greater sin in those who condemned Him to death.
John 19:16-18 - The Jews led Jesus away to be crucified.

I'm not an athiest.

Went to catholic mass for years.

And? Blacks hate and kill blacks, whites hate and kill whites, Jews hate and kill Jews.

>denies Christ
>argues like a Jew

Hi Schlomo

I don't deny Christ. I just think he was an ethnic Jew (which is what most Christians think)

>>resulting to insults because you don't have an argument

>It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the christian movement is Jewish.
>for example Jesus Christ and all apostles, and every character except for Pontous Pilate

jesus was a jew. his mother was a jew, his not father joseph was a jew. a big part of the messiah propechy (made in the jewish old testament) was that the messiah should be of the line of the famous jewish king david. his god was the god of the old testament i.e. the jewish god. he celebrated the explicitly, indeed exclusively jewish festival of passover. all of his family were jews. his disciples were jews. he spent his entire life surrounded by jews, living with jews, preaching to jews, and discussing jewish law with other jews. christianity itself was originally practised exclusively by jews. the reason why jews dismiss christ is not because he was not jewish (he was) but because they do not believe he was the jewish messiah. unlike christians, who DO believe he was the jewish messiah

no amount of "muh driving the moneychangers out of the temple" will change the hard facts i have stated above

i will say this very clearly: you CANNOT be an anti-Semitic christian

once again so you understand this

you CANNOT be an anti-Semitic christian

if you are an antisemite then you must hate christ, if you hate christ you are not a christian

jesus
was
a
jew

end of story

>insults

Thin skinned? Fringe group is a small group that has a differing opinion from the larger group

Yea, atheists are a bunch of pussies, that is why I dont associate with them. Namely also because they believe in kike morality.

Nope I am a right wing nihilist. And I am slowly going into jewish lore, so it I can shitpost about it just as much as I can on christianity.

From their little tikki worlddestroying bullshit, to their kaballah, right now I am thinking of buying a book on the khazar nation.

Not sure how I should approach the core jewish religious thing though, if you havent noticed, their lore is extremely vast, the god body that is supposidly broken and that the jews want to "Heal" by destroying everything, is a bit retarded to understand.

ITT Everything I don't like is Jew.

Jokes on you I choose Jews over Muslims any day. I'll rather watch them fight to the death.

Say it with me now:
>jesus
>was
>a
>jew

whatever you say, madame president

>you cannot be an anti Semitic Christian

Have you no knowledge of history?

glad you conceded the argument so quickly, it will save you embarassing yourself further with this "jesus is not jewish" bilge

unrepentant murderers like the crusaders are in hell

and no, it doesnt matter what the vicar of rome thinks about that

>you CANNOT be an anti-Semitic christian
More like you cannot be a non anti-semitic Christian.
Jesus said that rabbinical Jews were a "synagogue of satan", a "pit of vipers" who were "like whitewashed tombs" and "of the devil". And then they killed him for it and said that "his blood be on us and our descendants".
If you don't believe that is all true, then you disagree with Christ's word and therefore you are not a Christian.

>and said that "his blood be on us and our descendants".

Listening to what the synagogue of Satan said and not what JESUS said??

Of course not, they can be saved too if they accept Christ. But until they admit they were wrong, they have to stand by their own promise.

because its been debated thousands of times before in these threads. Jewish people hate jesus, thats the whole reason theyre called kikes, when they came the fuck over here they didn't want to sign the immigration papers with an x becuase it looked too much like a cross, so they put a circle. circle in yiddish is kikel. why the fuck am I "not allowed" to hate some one who hates jesus that much.

wrong tag

>Jewish people hate jesus, thats the whole reason theyre called kikes, when they came the fuck over here they didn't want to sign the immigration papers with an x becuase it looked too much like a cross, so they put a circle. circle in yiddish is kikel. why the fuck am I "not allowed" to hate some one who hates jesus that much.

No one is arguing this

>i will say this very clearly: you CANNOT be an anti-Semitic christian

this guy is

>heal
>unmake creation
Jews are Thalmor