Is there a reason why we shouldn't be fighting White Nationalism like we're fighting the Islamic State (ISIS)?

Is there a reason why we shouldn't be fighting White Nationalism like we're fighting the Islamic State (ISIS)?

>Burden of proof
Want people to do something? Give a raisin.

White nationalism is defensive. ISIS is not.

You don't see whites mass immigrating into africa looking to fuck blacks and ruin their subrace. You don't see whites bombing places, immigrating into better countries than their native ones and going into a raping spree. You don't see chimp-outs, mass looting, you don't see whites going into japan and demanding christianity to be accepted or else.

ISIS is expansive and does all of the above.

What has happened to this board? So sad.

Too many autistic faggots who equate getting replies to having people like them. They ask incredibly stupid questions. Questions even a 4 year old wouldn't ask.

Very sad.

Pay ya denvts grec

>Nod an argubmend

What is a wiseman? Probably after 4 years one would know about it.

>radical islam is only open to muslims
>white nationalism is only open to whites

>radical islamists are constantly arguing about their prophet
>white nationalists are constantly arguing about whiteness

>radical islam wants to convert all the non-believers and tax them
>white nationalism wants to kill all non-whites and steal their property

>radical Islam has killed millions of people
>white nationalism has killed trillions of people

Well, why the double standard Sup Forums?

>You don't see Anglo-Saxon institutions like the IMF or UN entering into africa and third world nations looking to fuck blacks and ruin their subrace. You don't see whites orchestrating the agendas behind bombing places and events like 9/11, encouraging immigration into better countries than their native ones and going into a raping spree. You don't see domestically funded conservative white chimp-outs, mass looting due to general government negligence and incompetence under the bush presidency, you don't see whites going into every country and demanding christianity to be accepted or else.

TL;DR - post world war 2 global capitalism is white nationalism forcing all third world nations to bow down to the Anglo-Saxon economic and political structures of order and manipulation. Forget your shit tier we wuz aryan kangs shit white nationalism , you know very well that shit is yesteryears failed garbage.

>the guys we disagree with are human beings
>we are human beings

>So we must both be wrong as we have a thing vaguely in common

Fuck off your shit bait. Greece isn't even white to be nationalist about.

It's been overrun by beta cucks, nonwhites, and Jews. We don't need this shithole anymore anyways. It served it's purpose.

>radical Islam has killed millions of people
>white nationalism has killed trillions of people

Asians have historically killed the most amount of human life within our existence.

Its our fallback plan to keep from being killed or made dhimmi.

>You don't see Jewish institutions...
ftfy

Because white people aren't subhuman retards.

Everyone always gives gooks a free pass, because our media portrays them as goofy harmless losers. It's as if we're trained to forget the extremely violent history most of Asia has especially with China & Japan.

I was actually shocked that Alex Jones of all people actually knows how racist Asians are and how Libshits are just crying for nothing not realizing how good they have it in the West, because Libshits would be killed in Sand Nigger land, and treated & regarded as subhuman in Oriental world.

Not saying that I hate the gooks though. I do respect their strong sense of ethno-nationalism which seems to be a pipe dream here in the West because we'd rather in-fight with each other rather than lash out at the fucking parasites taking advantage of us.

YOU...STOLE...MY...OC...i..am...famouss

because white nationalism is a religion of peace

You didn't have to satisfy all my stereotypes.
>you can't have an opinion because your country isn't white enough
>you can't have an opinion because your country isn't Muslim enough
You're no different than radical Islamists who behead the moderates. Purist trash.

You're a nigger, you don't belong here.

Reminder that there is nothing wrong with nationalism.

Radical Islam is fine as long as it is practiced in muslim countries

White nationalism is our side. ISIS is the enemy. Understood?

Get me out cuck. Hahaha, you can't. You can't even get anyone out of your own town, let alone from half a world away. Face it, you lose.

One of them kills a LOT more people than the other.

>comparing basement dwelling shitposters to raping, beheading and terrorising animals that are conquering land, have military equipment and have no issue with giving their life to their cause

I know it's b8 and all that but I see this comparison a lot and it makes no fucking sense.

You'd better be thankful I'm not the same as them else I'd be if half a mind to invade Greece and behead you like they're doing right now, cuck. Alexander would be ashamed.

Nah you lose by being a smelly nigger that noone likes. You're opinion is discarded.

True that. We can only hope that when China inevitably becomes the main power in the world they hammer the niggers down hard.

lmao I thought Sup Forums was white nationalist

Why would we fight against ourselves?