ITT: We discuss each others' countries like gentlemen

ITT: We discuss each others' countries like gentlemen

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabian_support_to_Syrian_Opposition_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Urs is full od retarted dune coons

honourable sheik, I have heard the recent approval of women driving over there. What are your thoughts on this?

Oh..Okay, I guess your spelling tells me something about the United States.

0-8 you fuckers!

dude
quit fucking stoning women to death

It's not yet fully approved, but I am a huge supporter of it. So many women don't have a mahram(Male who she's allowed to be around/alone with) to drive them around, and you just cannot trust personal drivers so much. Plus, cost. They need to be allowed to drive, but simultaneously that'll double up our already congested roads(many of which are in bad condition..lol).

Shhhh

We stone both men or women to death, but those who cheat on their spouse. We don't do it all out like that for no reason whatsoever.

>Saudi arabia
>Country
>not a territory full of savages

Sir, I hope it be known amongst your people that your country's great leader is most vehemently supported by all upright men of the West, and that we wish both he and you good fortune in your endeavor to rid yourselves of your undesirables. Mayhap a future exchange of lessons hard-won between your people and ours should be beneficial, once we both have tread some distance further down that path aforesaid.

thats how the British spell it.
they, after all, originated the language.

just stop all that shit dude then maybe we wont think youre all monkey savages over there seriously

Got you confused with the huehue's there for a second senor towelie. Apolilogies.

When the 4th world war comes they'll be better than you at throwing stones and sticks did you ever think of that?

Respectfully, your nation is nothing more than a pawn for (((them))). Saudi Arabia is certainly not a major player on the world stage and is easily the most cucked country in the middle east.

Poo in Loo

Hey there, I didn't know you were actually real country.

Stop what? Applying the Sharia law? Nah.

quite progressive are we? Is that not heading to the path of destruction when you have already alluded the poor quality of some of the roads over there? given the fact the opposite gender, ideally, should not be driving and just staying at home making herself worthy of a harem?

We gave birth to your neighbour faggot. We were never real.

:^)

You my friend do not realize how much power we have. I suggest you do lots of research before saying that, you're so entirely wrong right here.

shut up go back to drinking your tea and eating FRIES

Females are ideally to be stay-at-home caregivers, yes, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't drive. They SHOULDN'T drive pointlessly, leaving the house without a valid reason, though.

Our leader at the moment, have been enjoying draughts of fentanyl and has repeatedly said unsavoury things. Things I do not fully encourage. I appreciate your kind wishes and your building of that massive wall is greatly anticipated.

you guys make nice chocolate thank u

Do you think the era of Saudi Arabia has come to an end?

Nice trips. But I was replying to the shart in mart.

I actually hate your country the most in the whole wide world. You're even worse than Canada.

shut you're gay ass up bitch lol

You've just said he's wrong without explaining any reasons why.

Classic Jew tactic (((Ahmed)))

I used worry something like "what if the woman who might develop a cure for cancer was killed for being within 2m of Ahmed from the dune down the road" but then I remembered the average IQ in the Arab world is sub-human so such a reality is unlikely to have transpired.

Peaceful sleeping resumed desu

>Females are ideally to be stay-at-home caregivers, yes, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't drive. They SHOULDN'T drive pointlessly, leaving the house without a valid reason, though.

I fully agree with you on that. Especially the last part, since you end up with pointless shopping trips your money gets wasted on and partying + slutdom.

Well, not particularly. We just aren't on your news all that much anymore, perhaps.

Why?

>you're

I didn't feel like writing a lot since I'm hangry waiting on my food(Not camel). But, I'll simply go with oil. Trust me when I tell you if we repeat what we did in 1973, there's gonna be such a huge deal, which is quite obvious so I don't really have to get into full on boring details.

You're just trying your absolute hardest to make us look bad, while deep down you know we're great. Also, there are lots of female scientists who have done some pretty cool things in 2015/2016 alone :)

You know how to fight degeneracy while still maintaining good relations with most nations.

Your country is pretty chill, it's just like that one straight-A student who never gets into drama that everyone likes.

What do you think of mine desu?

I think Saudi is a great country for its people - keeps its culture, doesn't bow to cancer ideologies (feminism etc), doesn't allow others in.

I'd never want to live there and i find your culture primitive but if that's what your people like then who am I to judge? At least your govt protects your culture.

Your sand country should be glassed.

Everyone hates you, you exist in a monarchy and you contribute nothing of value to the world.

throw a reply or two in this thread im getting bored

We actually love SA so much, quite a bit of Saudis go there to learn English or for vacations. I personally feel like it's a non-Arabian Dubai if you get me.

You were never on our news you tit. If you're looking for an architect with actual taste and field experience: I'm here sometimes.

There is literally nothing wrong with monarchy, democracy is the destruction of all culture

Hello Seed

a thousand curses upon you and yours

WOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

You dont understand the Saudi government.

Its not like in Norway.

Their monarchy literally rules the country.

I have some questions
Do you live in a sand hut in the desert, in a town, or in the city?
Is your (you) standard of living high?
Why do you come here instead of doing normal saudi things?
Are you just another muslim?

>Keeps its culture
Keeps its culture and exports it to every other country that has any sizeable muslim population. Then we get lovely snippets of their culture everywhere! Like women wearing trashbags and sharia police.

>contribute nothing of value to the world
kek
>as always you get your oil from us
>so much money to help those in Syria and such countries have a better condition to live
>our researchers, scientists
etc.

Also, what's wrong about monarchy?

Where here?

>Do you live in a sand hut, in a town, or in the city?
City of over 1.5m people.
>Is your (you) standard of living high?
Can you rephrase that?
>Why do you come here instead of doing normal Saudi things?
I love this place. I do DO normal Saudi things, but that doesn't stop me from being myself and visiting fucked up places like this one for my own entertainment.
>Are you just another muslim?
Yes.

We aren't forcing your women to wear those for example, our women just wear it because that's what they follow, the Sharia law(While simultaneously following [country]'s law, of course).

Shut the fuck up sand nigger

That is a very pleasant representation of your country.

I know, we need a nationalist constitutional monarchy here.

Oh Saudi Arabia, don't act like you're any different than the Western states and their dichotomy between the people and a hypocritical elite that's part of the general elitist global order. You just hide under a different mask, that is all, yet you wish to sustain the same power games. This is unacceptable.

This will be readily apparent to the masses. You served the oil barons and you're only a temporal recipient of wealth due to circumstances that magnify the materialism of this age; if you wish to be so symbolic of the dark age so be it. However never complain that you're part of a narrative in what we all know in our hearts is going to result in the true establishment of Gods kingdom on earth, under our definitions of heaven on earth, and not the generally disagreeable tenets of Islam, that are often opposed elsewhere in the world, other than the West.

Above all however im more ticked off that such a noble religion and people bowed down to the Satanic western powers. You know very well whats coming for you.

Be proud of your country Saudi Arabro, do not listen to these sodomite loving white faggots.

>Can you rephrase that?
As in do you have a ton of luxury items or do you only have bare essentials. Like, are you middle class, lower, etc.

The hills around Mecca look like industrial waste.

fucking dire shithole, looks like a martian landscape

We get muslims which ideally shouldn't be here but it can't be helped, but in general they are just about tolerable. Then Saudi sand niggers send several million over to have massive new mosques built which they then fill with Saudi sand nigger imams, a generation later the previously """moderate""" muslims in the surrounding areas are wearing trashbags, going on weekly "british police burn in hell" chants and starting up their very own rape gangs.

I don't really have an issue with any culture, do as you wish. Just keep it where it belongs.

Looks like a Bethesda game.

you can't rebundle some of the questions? Is this a nintendo way? Are you high level insider?

Not enough ISIS in here.
Don't worry, I got you covered.

nice meme

Oh, I am. I just love hearing different opinions on our country and why they think that way, and so on.

I guess I'm middle class. Not filthy rich, but we do have a fair amount of money, which is average here.

They look just like any other rocky mountain that was previously a volcanic area, that's just your perception of it.

We don't condone riots/chants/etc that you're talking about. Sure, we do invite people to Islam because that's what it tells us, but it tells us to not force it upon them. If anything, it tells us to treat them respectfully. And about rape, trust me, it is punishable by death here. Why isn't it over there? I understand why you feel that way about Muslims but I so very dearly assure you, we aren't like that. We're peaceful. Most of the ones who go to the western world are the filthy rich, and you know how filthy rich people are: Assholes.

where is this?

Mecca, around the clock tower.

You are my first experience with a larping faggot. I will never forget it. You had me going for a little while, but only just. I'm guessing this is not your first time, but you are pretty much terrible at it.

>so much money to help those in Syria and such countries have a better condition to live

How can you be so full of excrement, good sir?
You're supplying degenerate terrorist factions that would have been exterminated by Assad and friends a long time ago resulting in mass immigration to Europe. We literally have to deal with your mess, Ahmed while your rich ass won't take any in.
Your hypocracy gives me physical discomfort.

Okay what would be your thoughts be on replacing 2.02 million of your population with westerners funded completely by the US who helps liberal women setup public swimming pools and nudist parks that help and encourage women to show off their bodies? Routinely wearing bikinis, tanktops, short shots etc.
And at the same time relentlessly targeting the government saying any resistance they face is oppression and they need to be protected and labelling any opposition as bigotry and intolerance.

Oh and these 2.02million westerners are expected to increase by another 1.62 million before the year 2030

Not larping. It's for real.

shit looks post-nuclear

how does this make you feel?

>Muslims pray to Mordor
Muslims confirmed orcs.

Never adress the person who's giving you shit. Ocean's eleven rule N°1.

If you really are a Saudi, how does the general populace of Saudi Arabia view the massive muslim migration to Europe. Do they see it as a good thing as they are slowly conquering Europe or do they see the people leaving as cowards and traitors? Also, do they see the open borders of Europe as a sad thing for Europe as it destroys European culture?

Do you guys have empathy towards Europe?

Let me rephrase that. We sent out money to put roofs over the helpless innocent citizens getting murdered daily and to help get them out of that shitzone. We are not funding ISIS as you're implying, we're actually fighting ISIS. If we were funding it, why would they attack us? (Which they did more than once.)

They'll get jailed/kicked off. They're here to ruin and ruin only.

Uncomfortable, as it seems like I am talking to a child about serious stuff. Go play with legos.

Post arm

The entire ME just needs to be wiped off the face of the earth. Your country is absolute shit, but your people are worse. I hope you all die long, painful deaths from some fast acting, incurable disease.

Also, if you're even really from Saudi Arabia, why aren't you faggots, along with other Gulf States, taking in your poor, disgusting refugee vermin?

>They'll get jailed/kicked off. They're here to ruin and ruin only.
As they should be, now if only the same would happen to your kind over here..

Clock is tickin'.

I am Palestinian, even though it says America on my flag. TOR bridges to protect me. We've been trying to kill these Jews for ages. Send help.

I'm most obviously not talking about Isis but the ""moderate"" and not so moderate groups like Al Nusra

>Brazil
>Country
>not a territory full of failed jews and homeles niggers

Excuse the disappear, been trying to fix this goddamn phone.

It's a good thing that innocent, endangered lives are getting a chance to a better life. They aren't traitors, they're just helpless and trying their best to live. They shouldn't do it illegally, though. Open boarders seem like a good thing if put to good use.

read up ^^ phone bein a shit

We actually are. Some come here, some go there. We can't force all of them to come here, plus we can't handle all of them in Saudi Arabia, sane that they'd go here and there. And then there's refugees themselves who don't want to come here because they're more "open" (drinking, sex, etc.).

~100M was donated recently by King Salman to help those in Palestine.

We are not funding any terrorist groups, at all. We are sending our own men here and there, we are sending donations to help those INNOCENT lives in need, not doing any of the shit you're accusing us of doing.

I know man. I was talking to other countries. Here in Palestine, everyone knows Salman is Salam. (An actual quote in Jordan/Palestine).

big shame not all of saudi arabians are like you

No Australians in this thread, time to fix it

You deserve a nuke

So why don't you open your borders? Aren't you a hypocrite? Why don't you open the border to people who are culturally and religiously way more similar to you than to us Europeans? Why do we have to sacrifice our culture?

Also, I'm not necessarily talking about Syrians. Just muslims in general (for example Morocco and Tunesia.

We're trying to get rid of the illegals first as well as deal with the ongoing war.

>We are not funding any terrorist groups, at all.
>we are sending donations to help those INNOCENT lives in need

Sorry that I have to drop the gentle man act but are you fucking retarded or just in denial?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabian_support_to_Syrian_Opposition_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

You do realize al-assad is killing off innocent people left and right, right?

You are the worst kinda of muslim, a saudi muslim. Eat pig and die you disgusting subhuman muslim

Says the Brazilian. How's your drug problem, Mr. Favela?

I can understand how you are so negative, after all, children are being killed or raped there daily in exchange of drugs and nothing seems to be done about it.

>le evil dictator meme

that shit got old in 2012. Fact is he
was voted for in 2014 and you have no right to interfere in his business. Without your and America's support this conflict would never have lasted this long. Those innocent people didn't have to die in the first place and my country wouldn't have to suffers waves of immigrants if your country kept to itself

Fuck off and die sand monkey. Nuke Mecca now.
Deus Vult

To be fair, you didn't have to accept those people.

If you ain't a top 5 HDI country get the FUCK out of my thread

Fuck you sand nigger! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Saudi Arabia can hold the world hostage...

You're an idiot if you don't think they're one of the most powerful nations on earth.

Ever heard of petro-dollars? That's all Saudi Arabia

>88
We need HITLER

lol it tells me more about yourself. that you're an idiot that generalizes a whole country by the matter of one individual. funny actually

We could actually talk if only most of the arab world were not infested with this intellectual brain cancer death cult from that pedophile mass murderer called Mohamed.
So first, get rid of Islam and then you can join the distinguished club of civilized nations.

>taking a very sarcastic comment seriously