When will you bigots realize that hate speech is not the same as having an opinion

When will you bigots realize that hate speech is not the same as having an opinion

You're right

Those are facts, not opinions

>i prefer coffe over tea
that not a fucking opinion

I prefer whites over blacks
Well I guess its just my opinion, maaan.

Not sure if b8 or idiot

Free speech on the other hand comes with responsibilities, like not yelling "fire" in the theater hall for fun. Hurt feelings are however not covered.

Can the "Muslims are a race" meme fucking die already?

I prefer staying safe instead of getting beheaded, mugged, or raped by sub-human muslims, mexicans or blacks.

Muslims should go back to Islam where they came from

Well of course that is not an opinion, its a fact.

FPBP

Why haven't the far right and Islamic fundamentalists embraced yet?

Islam is a mental disorder which makes a person as good as subhuman.

Anyone engaging SJW childish arguments and utterly idiotic rhetoric without any substance is an imbecile

2016 marks beginning of dismantling cultural marxism in western world
Now it's only up to us to pick up the gauntlet and carry on with the job, I want 2017 to mark one defeat after another for regressive leftist fucks, ultimately they and more importantly their ideology needs to be not only defeated but completely destroyed

because islam is a religion of shitskins. Becoming a muslim means getting flooded with shitskins. islam does not respect borders or seperate cultures. It's basically a conservative religious version of a new world order

There's probably a certain culture where preferring coffee over tea is a hate speech.

How the fuck would having an opinion affect anyone?

My sides.

This time....
Fpbp.

Because in Britain we drink TEA! Take you skinny fappychino and fuck off back to Italy. Or wherever coffee comes from.

>preference
>opinion

Can we please stop putting muslims in with other races?

It's a fact not an opinion

I prefer green tea to coffee and think muslimes, niggers and spics are sub-human.

Fuck off retard

pls dont reply, its another slide thread. you guys are so fucking stupid

>liberal ass comment
>muh bigot
> one post

think please

When will you faggots realise you can't legislate what people think or say? I do not like blackies and homos, I do not like them near me, I do not like them, I never will, and it's because they suck.

>dem white people be hatin' spiceh food and have small dicks!! lol!
>freedom of speech it's my opinion long live the republic

>Islam is a danger to the western civilization
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH BIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

>Those are facts, not opinions
FPBP
Best post of the Year
Nobel Price for Posting
/thread
goodbye

>one post