Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Christian reporting in. Anyone who doesn't believe in God is fucking retarded.

KEKism is the true religion and KEK is the only true god.

You all do realize the Freemasons are gonna genocide you right?

Kek (also known as Kuk) was a God invented and worshipped by shitskins.

Look at who voted for Trump. It wasn't atheists, or liberals, it was White Christians.

Worship your brown god all you want, you're only harming yourself.

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

>Sup Forums is a Christian board
will this maymay every die? will fags ever realise christianity is just a jewish sect? when will they stop worshipping a kike on a stick?

>Jew denying Christ

What a surprise. Back to /lgbt/ with you.

>when will they stop worshipping a kike on a stick?

The Hebrews of Israel are not the same as the kikes of today- who are mostly Khazarian Ashkenazim. This is like, an ironic meme because the word "kike" is literally representative of the kikes refusal to sign with crosses when immigrating into this country, just because Jesus Christ triggers them that much.

This is totally true. I live in a small town completely controlled by lodges and kikes. I am fairly certain that all towns in America are like this. Living in a town with a population of 8,000 and seeing just how many "Jews" live here, really makes me question the idea that "Jews" only make up 2% of the population.

>worshipping a kike on a stick
ebin meme, here have an upvote xD

>kuk
LITERALLY THE KEK RELIGION
KEK BTFO

Franskiljon pls

HAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit, go worship a kike on a stick more

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

>posting on an anti-semitic taiwanese picturebook network
>worships a semitic god
The christian church is a tool to control the masses to Jewish will.
Only by complete separation from Christendom will the west be free.

Atheist reporting in. Anyone who believes in God is fucking retarded.

YHWH is a god invented by the isrealites to justify their conquest against the native population that worshipped local gods.
Christ is a figure invented by Jews to spread their faith across the west when they realised that having a god that supports human and animal sacrifice might alienate non-jews

>theological knowledge

Yeah, things you have no evidence for.

>gaytheists
Why talk about theists like that?

>1917 votes
LOL.

Egyptians were white, Cleopatra was white and greek.

We were kings.

>theological knowledge

Brainwashing and apologetics