Stop buying books because the content is controversial. You get played like a damn fiddle. They want your money...

Stop buying books because the content is controversial. You get played like a damn fiddle. They want your money. Its like SJW buying books/movies/games because the protagonist is nonbinary.

Other urls found in this thread:

bcmj.org/articles/silent-epidemic-male-suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What books should we buy then?

Also I like the book market in the your pic OP :)

novels, stuff /lit/ recommends

But novels are just self indulgent. What if you want to really understand the way the world works?

Wtf is non binary? Base 10?

nonbinary as in not 1 or 0 as in not male or female

>/lit/
>PUKE

redpill yourself, read confessions of an economic hitman

I'm non-binary, I'm just so special I cannot be defined as male or female. I'm live on a cocktail of hormones and black cock :3

>buying books
>not just pirating them
kek

What books are you talking about?

>not buying books at good will stores that are too intellectually challenging for the plebs that donate them

classic literature. after reading a few, modern books just look like drivel written by kids.

I had 2 books in mind Sup Forums was shilling and a few german books but I didnt want the discussion be about those books

>2016 anno domini
>reading books instead of short articles that are spread on facebook
ISHYGDDT

Wow I was at this place just yesterday. Southbank

probably milo and laurens books.

>You get played like a damn fiddle. They want your money.

The market generated by people like Milo is becoming big business. This means that companies are abandoning the Leftists to publish those on the Right because that is where the money is to be found now.

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD BUY THE BOOKS.

This is a GOOD shift.

Pic related is all you need then.

Also, I enjoy thrift and estate shopping for old books and clothes.

I found a very nice dark gray Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald jacket for $9 a few weeks ago. Fits me perfect, I was stoked.

Some Hungarian girl is who I go to for books, she gets me ebooks for free.

Right now reading Ozzy Osbourne's book. It's pretty good, hearing about life in Britain during the time he grew up is very interesting.

>Hungarian girl
Nice, I've been interested a lot in Hungarian literature lately, has she name dropped any others?

>Stop buying books because the content is controversial.
t. banned hitler's book and no longer sell it

hitlers book is unbanned and even before you could rent it in libaries or download the text

>buying regurgitated Sup Forums talking points and opinions you've heard and seen since 2014
>buying his university speeches transcript
>buying a book written by interns who do the Sup Forums browsing for him (Hi there, you're faggots and selling yourself cheap for this hack of a guy)

This is why americans are such tools, ready to suck off and worship anyone.

It's a nice place desu

>he buys books in 2017

Supporting writers is important, your probably a cuck that won't pay for serious literature but will spend loads of money on gaming which is a waste of time.

>supporting writers who died 50 years ago
yeah, sure

Allow me to be that twat who point out that you don't only support writers monetarily..... And they don't even need to be allowed. It is to uphold culture ideas and dialogue that one 'support writers'.

You fell to hard for the capitalism meme, Ivan. Not everything is about money.

"And they don't even need to be *alive*......"

I like having physical copies of shit that is good. I would never buy anything digital though, waste of money and it usually comes with filthy DRM.

>he pays for copying certain combinations of 0s and 1s over his internet cable

fuck off commie fagot

please love yourself and read a good book

>wasting time reading novels

If all I want is a story, characters and so on, why not watch a movie?
Read non-fiction.

this must be the most offensive statement I have ever heard

/lit/ are worthless commies right wing meme books are the only thing worth reading

movies subtly passify your creativity by doing a lot of the imagination work for you

they also make you a cuck by telling you which emotions to feel by using music

Ok, let's put it like this

1000 pages fiction:
500 pages of boring as fuck descrpitions. No, I don't give a fuck what that girl you saw was wearing
350 pages of completely useless dialogues.
100 pages of muh emotions.
50 pages of actual content

Or

500 pages book about philosophy
100% philosophy, edifying, culturally enriching, food for thought

Why would I ever waste my time reading novels?

Haven't paid for media content since I was 13. Or better, a flat for 7,8 + live long Proxy gets me all the knowledge needed. Fuck publishers, fuck producers, a pirates live is what I like

This. Fiction is for teens. Underaged get out REEEEEEEEEEEE

You need to find fiction you can relate to, or fiction your friends relate to.

The good thing about reading a book your friends have related to is also that you can strengthen your bond by talking about each others feels regarding the book. This helps you understand yourself and your friend better, hence making you a better person.

The extreame of this is massive fandoms, look at people who love harry potter, they all look like faggots to us but they are having a great time.

>talking about your feelings with your friends

I'm not a woman user

You don't have to talk about femanine feelings if that's too difficult for you at the moment.

What about pride, agression, excitement, triumph?

>What about pride, agression, excitement, triumph?

Dude, do you actually talk about stuff like that? How does it even work?

It's difficult, in particular with guys, that's why I think fiction can be useful as a proxy way to discuss these things.

desu you sound pretty weird

Are you gay by any chance?

haha yes

>What books should we buy then?
racist ebooks

fiction confirmed as gay

I always knew it.

Took me longer to get this. Feels bad man

enjoy your high suicide rate [1] because you can't talk about your emotions

[1] bcmj.org/articles/silent-epidemic-male-suicide

talking about emotions is gay

You used to be cool Germany

>high suicide rate
>italy

That's actually skewed because psychologists agree that Muslims can't kill people so any "deaths by Muslims" are actually suicide.

Same for women which is why their numbers are so low.

Doing it in public and in a flambouyant way yeah, but in private with someone you trust, it can be a very valuable experience.

I agree, people who buy the books by Cernovich, Milo and Lauren Southern should all be shot.

They're buying them for no other reason than their hardon for the e-celeb.

Fucking self-help books, 90 page shitshow and rehashed anti-SJW youtube arguments

Go work yourselves through the western canon instead

>pic semi related

But NOT with a psychologist as that could ruin your life forever.

I don't think death by Muslims accounts for many deaths and also even if it did it would be 50:50 split between men and women.

what do you mean??

men usually kill themselves because they've made bad decisions not because their feelings are hurt

and why are they making these poor life choices? they've never been taught proper values and morals because modern society doesn't believe in that sort of thing.

and now the only people advocating for male suicide awareness are faggots and liberals. sad.

Damn right. I stopped buying watches, pencils, pens, newspaper, books, magazines, retarded shit like diaries and etc, everything related to perceiving information is now digital for me. Sometimes I use stilus to write something down by my hand, but 98% of time I'm using a keyboard.

Surely their feelings are hurt because they have made bad decisions? And then the feeling of shame is overwhelming?

Making bad decisions is always going to happen, what defines the quality of a man is whether he can get back up again after he falls.

And to help men get back up, we have to tell them that the intense emotions they feel are totally normal.

shame is a natural reaction people have to doing something stupid. it keeps you out of trouble.

women will become hardcore feminists after they do things like have an abortion or cheat on their husband to suppress the guilt and shame of it but they have to feel it. it's part of the healing process.

I must know at least 10 people who have killed themselves but they were all white trash. rednecks and borderline criminals. we all know how the alt-right feels about those types of people, so why do you even give a shit?

Good luck joining the army when they snitch by either a govt. mandate or their own conscious (imagine if instead of a Doctor with a list of opinions on what's wrong with you it was just someone with authority as Friend). Also they do want to make you feel better for $100 / hr but not actually make you strong enough to deal with issues (like a chiropractor that charges $50 a visit or a doctor that dispenses $50 pain meds for a condition that will last forever. Unless you can afford to be addicted to pain relief I believe you ought to seek a more Stoic path and accept you won't live forever t. chronic pain sufferer).

Lastly, these are the same people who believe the male v female brain MYTH (some shitty study with a small sample size is more well-known than various other follow-up studies that show a 40% similar variations across BOTH sexes) and that people can be born the wrong sex strictly because the ruling political party says so and that the Silicone and Plastique sciences are advanced enough to make it real enough on a stereotypical and vain level (not enough to make actual babies of course, also liking boobs is wrong because it is sexist so become a tranny so you can get your own boobs and not worry about the guilt!). Do you disagree that they will someday say, "Of course you can be born a different animal or a hybrid of animal mindsets!" or "Animal Personality Disorder is a real issue no way influenced by Disney Classics!" while recommending they get Tigerplasty? Of course it would help them "feel" better but would it actually be for their best? Also that ADHD and Autism bullshit (wrong human behavior).

While I believe most psychologists do want to help people, at the end of the day your average psychologist is just another Sigmund Freud (but with whatever the ruling political party decides is "normal" behavior) but for some reason gets more rights and control over their patient because they have a Doctorate of Psychology.

what

>muh novels are pleb trash
>who wants to read about human relationships
>if you want to understand how the world works, read lots of esoteric philosophy that has no practical bearing on daily life

Euphoric faggot detected

If you eat the shit that comes out of rotting corpse you would get sick
If you put your ear near a retard screaming it will hurt
If you put a fork inside a toaster it will kill you.
If you read shit you will get shit. I bet your cuck ass havent gone further than the Thomas Mann mountain or you are one of those edgy niggers that consider Nietzsche as a Uttermen.
>what about Wittgenstein
>what about Sven Hassel
>what about Kapuscinsky
>What about Soltzenisky
Your literature is redpilled as fuck. You need to recover it.

I argued both arguments in this thread, felt good