ALL HAIL GENERAL HIRO

ALL HAIL HIRO

Finally the leader Sup Forums deserves. This site will finally go back to it's roots. No more (You)'s. No more bullshit. You've actually got to be involved in a thread now. This is the image board traditionalism this site needs.

Remember moot the cuck? The luggage boy? The beta bitch man baby? Who was such a liberal pussy he dropped his beloved creation just to save face?

Yea I don't remember him either.

ALL HAIL GENERAL HIRO

>HAIL
>HAIL
>HAIL

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tY0eM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here
Have some dots OP

Implying anyone cared about (you)

Here's a reply

it's not our fault you're from a pathetic shit country that no one even wants to visit

I'm a non-you supporter
I love non-you chan

Fuck you faggot, flags are the best thing about pol

Fuck off to the donald

I don't understand. Hasn't this board been more censored now than ever in the past? I mean there were even threads showing evidence that mods were discussing censoring and deleting threads during the election.

How could this board be any more compromised?

>threads showing evidence that mods were discussing censoring and deleting threads

proof?

kuygkuygu

>This site will finally go back to it's roots.

I for one won't be happy until there's only one image per thread.

blarg

Only good flags were the ones we got to choose. Country flags are gay as fuck

Flags are the best thing that could happen to boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums

This. I want my ancap flag.

Enjoy friend.

>The luggage boy
>boy

here is your your (you)

YOU NEED A HIRO

SOMEONE TO RESCUE YOU

>implying

This. Flags have turned Sup Forums into Sup Forums 2.0 and every thread is filled with dumb reddit memes now.

Clover still gives me the delicious (You)s

>country flags are gay as fuck
>being able to tell what country the shills and cucks are comming from is gay as fuck

it happened, but it was only one lefty-pol mod, and he's cucked. Don't have the screen caps though.

he referred to himself as mod bro though. as in
>hey guis
>mod bro here

it was pretty sad

Can someone tell me what the problem with (yous) are?
I thought they were useful for seeing what replies are for me on a full thread

Less bait

I thought ppl wanting (you)s were a meme.. not like there is a counter of yous like reddit karma

This.

I saw the threads with the screen caps, although I didn't save them, I'm just saying with this board and other boards being "monitored" there is no free space unless you go deep web.

Hell, Sup Forums is about as pleb as reddit these days.

Moot was better, at least he didn't go against the philosophy of anonymous imageboards

>tfw going through (you) withdrawal

what the fuck is a (You)?

>gets cucked out of his own business by board of directors he hires
>more of a cuck than Christopher Poole

Nope.
O
P
E

How do I block these pop-ups on Android?

(You)

it was anonymous-san nigger got fired for abusing mod to push his political agenda

maybe next he can get rid of the word filters, I think the "joke" has long since run its course

firefox and ublock

The only thing I remember about moot is his high res masturbation pictures.

>I thought ppl wanting (you)s were a meme.. not like there is a counter of yous like reddit karma

it was a low-level joke (here's your (((you))) kind of thing, that was barely noticeable. Of course now, if they bring back yous, it will be a problem.

Some autistic shithead spammed /qa/ for a month, making the same thread almost every day, complaining about yous. so somehow they got deleted.

the first day, your replies had a dotted line instead of a solid line that was almost indistinguishable. SO THEY MADE IT MORE EASY TO SEE, instead of just bringing back yous. so now we have "here's your dots".

This place is kinda silly.

Too much ego stroking.

>site still has country flags and ID.

Yes he has a very nice penis.

>shills and cucks will never use VPN to make it look like some other country is behind the post.

Good logic retard.

Hmmm, just noticed the new poll up there.

>Yes he has a very nice penis.

What about mine?

imgur.com/a/tY0eM

Not hung but at least I'm uncut :^)

Just because you get told to poo in the loo everytime you post doesn't mean its moots fault you keep shitting on the streets

>just because you lost war to a bird doesn't mean you'll drink your own semen.

You can still fucking see the replies to your post.

Why do people complain ?

Many such cases.

Pathetic !

lmao

Whats the new reply tracking feature?

I have seen it before. Twice. I love it.

But maybe take a new pic. I think I sent you my butt once. But the thread 404'd

POO

the topic of this thread. up until a day or so ago, it would show You beside your replies, then some autist whined until they changed it so that your replies are underlined with dots instead of a solid line.

if you are using 4chanX you might see something else.

Settings
Miscellaneous
Custom CSS

a.ql-tracked:after{
content:" (You)"
}

You have your (You)'s back

They ranged banned my mobile IP. I don't do anything but shitpost. I've been here for almost five years and now I can't shitpost at work.

Right thats pretty shit. Is it still happening? Im seeing (You) and no dotted lines. Like normal

test

whatwhat

You

memed

It doesn't work for me

(Poo)

(You)

>tfw /qa/ continues to bitch and moan, trying to get rid of Sup Forums and fails

(Poo)
Get 4chanX

here's what a normal browser with no extensions or CSS tricks sees.

For the first day, the dotted line was almost indistinguishable from a solid line, so they emphasized it a bit, which kinda means they realize they fucked up. Either hilite replies or not.

How are CTR going to demonstrate to their superiors that their b8 traps are working?

Hiro seems alright, but I do miss moots trolling.

Thats so shit. Just underline dots with (You) its a win win

I wonder how far they will push this caste system. I understand he needs to make money.

POO

he's the new WT Snacks. just that after him, Sup Forums will be doomed.

Are (You) that fag NRI?
You'll never be a true Australian banterr

kek

No poo free anonymous India pass

Solid penis, bro. If you want some unsolicited constructive criticism, work on your chest.

Paste this into your CSS to see the (You) I am giving you

a.quotelink.ql-tracked:after {
content: " (You)";
}

Nani? Sup Forums hold account?

Literally who

Enjoy

Sorry to hear that

Flags are fine. 'fucking leaf' from the 15 yo instead of a paragraph of edgy emo salt is much more preferable.

-(You)

There is a self-hatin tryhard pajeet in Autrralaia who desperately keeps trying to distant himself from India in every thread it's this is brought up.
Also you aren't an Austrilian, confirmed
pajeet

>Telstra
>AEST
>Australian Date
Fuck off bloody curry muncher

I don't really care
so whatever

Hahaha fucking kill yourself. Oh wait, you'd probably get ran over by some pajeet riding a bike and break your fragile little curry bones

pajeet it's ok

stop before you completely blow your cover, you just confirmed the tryhard part
Not that I care

Also I said NRISo this is pointless, I deliberately missed that to let you off the hook

really why do you care so much about what an apparently Indian think?
IDC and I'm not getting any (You) either

I dont care what you think. You are just a deppressed pateek who will have to marry some horse faced Indian.

Why do you care so much to find this other Indian? Do you love him? There is nothing wrong with that.

>I dont care
>Here is a picture of my hand for proof
k

>I dont care what you think
Meaning I do not care what you think.

Try reading a little more

I WANT R/INDIA TO FUCK OFF GOD DAMNIT FUCK YOU

Not an argument.