Bookclub

What book is Sup Forums reading at the moment?

Political? Sci-fi? Sex?

Don`t be shy if you can`t read.

>Don`t be shy if you can`t read.
What

Mein Kampf is garbage

Relentless Strike
The history of JSOC. Pretty interesting tid-bits, like the US training Mexican Cartel members at Ft. Bragg. I'm not through it yet

Well, i`ve not started it yet. i`m sure it will be good.

Break the words up user.

Looks interesting, is it overly biased tho?

i don`t want to read a book where it`s Victory Victory Victory, or does it tell you about some failed missions as well?

Who /lolberg/ here

if you're not reading Gulag Archopelago, you're a degen.

It is decent, most of it is about his life and thoughts on world war one, if you are reading it for political philosophy you will be dissapointed.

The Torah and Kabbalah.

If you want to learn about master races, it's a solid start.

Nah i`m not in it for the politics, he`s just an interesting man with and interesting story to tell.

The first half is pretty much continual failure and had decisions

pure crony capitalism propaganda

>tfw really want to start reading some books about european history but I'm an ADD fuck and cant sit down and read more than 10 pages without going off to do some other thing.
how do I become intelligent enough to read books

How would they be reading this then?

reading culture of critique, fucking me up pretty bad

Just a joke user.

Go out into the woods.

Force yourself to start reading easier books (try to read about 10 pages a day) and then work your way up harder. There is no shame in starting easy.

Get redpilled by Yuval Noah Harari, a gay vegan atheist Israeli who lives on an agricultural commune

*bad decisions
Since I had to correct myself, I'll add that its fairly critical of command interference, specifically executive branch. Also agency infighting is a frequent issue. I've not finished though. Probably, it all comes together in the end

>history of ENGLAND

>next to MEIN KAMPF

how?!

I'm reading All Out War atm.

Sounds good, might have to pick it up.

What??

Also, Europe - A History is 1300 pages long. will i make it lads?

I believe in you user

Start with 10 page articles. Reading the abstracts and results of scientific papers can be quite informative and interesting. You don't need to read the whole papers to learn lots.

>Reading
>2016
Audiobooks.com

I take it Paperbacks are hard to come by in Senegal?

this is dangerous as it might leave one with inaccurate interpretations and understandings without nuanced context of loftier ideas. political groups have done this to misappropriate / co-opt philosophers such as Nietzsche and Rand.

so, my suggestion is, as Plato says, read every word, for studying is the most difficult thing to do in life, far beyond any physical turmoil, pain, and labor. but it is also the most rewarding, a la Asimov's proper self-education.

Many books on the go but these two.

It's full of baseless rants and trash. Just like every white/European supremacist book out there.

Hitler wasn't a white supremacist.

Just finished reading Juvenalis' satires. Funny man he was.

>described jews as people who live amongst us, but without regard for the laws and customs of the society they reside in
>saw cities as a breeding ground for degeneracy
>coined the term 'bread and circuses', giving the first description of what is known today as the 'bluepilled sheep'
>hated (Greek) immigrants for refusing to assimilate
>called out government corruption and abuse of power
>argued that by indulging in degeneracy and corruption we spit on the graves of all the soldiers who sacrificed themselves for this civilization
>calls out cuck behaviour

The guy was Sup Forums personified from 2000 years ago. Read this for keks:
>Hardly any woman who sleeps in a gilded bed will lie there in labour,
>Such is the power of the arts and drugs, of that woman who procures
>abortions, and contracts to murder human embryos in the womb.
>Be grateful, you wretch, and offer your wife yourself whatever she has
>to take, since if she had chosen to let vigorous boys vex and stretch
>her belly, you might have been father to an Ethiopian! Your dark heir,
>barely visible at dawn, would soon be seen everywhere in the will.
tl;dr, give your wife an abortion because she probably cheated and will give birth to a negro.

I've read war and peace (loved it although the second epilogue does drag on a bit) so I'm sure you'll be fine

It is effectively like 7-800 pages given all the extra text boxes. Also Norman Davies injects his personal politics into it, and given the two other books you have selected you likely won't agree with him.

Currently Jules Verne novels

Super comfy

Well, the only real criticism seems to come from Jewish Historians cause he waters down the holocaust.

I`ll read it through even if i don`t agree, i don`t like abandoning things when i`ve started.