You're just ANGRY because you failed at life

>you're just ANGRY because you failed at life
>you're just ANGRY because no women want to fuck you
>you're just ANGRY because you have to compete with minorities

i know that if you can get someone visibly angry during a debate then you've basically won but fucking liberals start so many debates by saying their opponent is "just angry" like it's a winning argument. it's condescending as fuck too.

so after the trump win i kind of want to use the "you're just angry because _________" against them. what are some good ones? nothing racist or sexist. i want ammo for real life.

i have a gf but im still unhappy because of the coming future which looks shit

Don't play their game. Just state your opinions calmly and rationally and those watching will unconciously start agreeing with you.

Huma a cute

i dont want to raise my kids in a islamic state or a country full of criminals and foreigners.

One feels alien here

I live like an open cage full of people you do not like. I emphasize here once again I hate nobody or a certain folksgruppe but too many foreigners alienate no matter what nation.

as cute as your abos

I personally don't get mad when I start losing an argument, I get really quiet and start rubbing my chin and lose eye contact.

>>you're just ANGRY because no women want to fuck you
no I'm happy about that
im angry that I dont get to fuck some myself but I dont mean sex

>me
>compete with minorities
Maybe for lottery winnings, I can't think of any other respect where some stupid third worlder presents a serious challenge.

I agree that those aren't true refutations to an argument but they certainly do contribute to the bitterness and hatred present on this board.

You're just angry because you're upset

I'm not angry, I'm just sad that I'm a loser.

They use that meme because it plays into three of their favorite things, projection, intellectual laziness, and arrogance.

I know there's tons of bedwetters on here, but the ratio is probably a lot lower than most people think.

i have a gf but im still unhappy because Obummer just signed my free speech away via the NDAA.

Rip Free speech
1776-2016

you're just angry that you lost
you're just angry that you're incompetent
you're delusional
etc

just make it really personal and stick it to them

I'm not even angry desu.

Yep.

You're just angry because you let your emotions run wild.

You're just angry because you're confused about the outcome.

You're just angry because you're scared of having to work hard.

You're just angry because you're expecting other people to uphold your moral standards for you.

You're just angry because your new age experiments are failing against thousand year old certitudes.

>You're just angry at yourself because you think you're so much of a failure that you need "programs" to accomplish anything

>I know there's tons of bedwetters on here, but the ratio is probably a lot lower than most people think.
i think there are a lot of precocious 13 year olds on here that get mistaken for retarded adults.

Should I be angry? Am i supposed to be mad?

>i know that if you can get someone visibly angry during a debate then you've basically won

1. Target their emphasis on treating people differently according to birth.

2. Call them out on the practice.

3. Tell them the was Hitler's justification for the Holocaust.

4. Ask them why they are using Hitler's strategies or other similar related logic.

5. Watch as they become defensive as fuck and the whole debate turns into them trying to exonerate themselves.

6. Moral highground is yours for the rest of the debate.

As per your specific request, find a way to turn your complaints towards what I mentioned above. Talk about how your demographic is specifically targeted for being hated and how this violates your rights. When they point at how you were born to justify their hatred, slide into what I mentioned about treating people differently due to birth.

Works every single time, fucking guaranteed or your money back.

You can be a precocious adult.

>You're just angry because you're confused about the outcome.
this one is really good.

>Should I be angry? Am i supposed to be mad?
according to liberals, yes. it's the only way they know how to rationalize the trump victory.

I've been using "wrong side of history" the last few months after gun-control became a dead issue.

I am an ugly man. How do I manage to get a family? Is it even possible in the current year? Pic related rode the cock carousel. She was a quick and easy fuck for Chad. Now she no longer wants to be used. She accepts that Chad wont marry her so she starts dating beta males with average looks. But what remains for men like me? How can I start a family? How can I get my ugly wife?

No.

I am ANGRY.
BECAUSE OF ELVES.

this is good except bringing up hitler seems pretty over-the-top. i feel like i need a more low-key example to slide in than hitler.

this pasta?

I'm not angry because any of those things. I'm angry because my own state cares more about foreigners than me, which puts me in a really stupid position if you think about it. If my own state doesnt give a shit about me, who will? The result is that a Moroccan living in the Basque Country has a monthly pay called RGI of 600+ euros every month for doing NOTHING other than breathing (which may seem like shit, but considering the fact that the base salary is 750 euros, its not bad at all). They also commit 90% of the rape there. Meanwhile, me, an autoctonous spaniard, get jack shit other than half my salary cut in taxes to feed the very same scum that commit 90% of the crimes. Thats why I'm mad, so stop projecting your own insecurities and get your facts straight.

Good point

quads of truth

9/10 times the person you're aruing with will be white, so just say that they need to stop whitesplaining. If it's a man, stop mansplaining. If it's a woman, they need to stop womanslpaining.

Play their game, but all the way.

>I can't get a woman
Top kek, the average woman is way weaker than the average man, I could easily get one if I wanted.