What's your explanation that Sup Forums is the most hated board on Sup Forums?

What's your explanation that Sup Forums is the most hated board on Sup Forums?

They can't handle the truth

No use to resist Pepe, you're ours forever.

Because we guessed the election results and when we got it right everyone became salt as fuck

Jealousy breeds resentment.

I'd be mad too if my once glorious home was the host of roll threads and trap shit.

this pepe is better, this pepe has brains.

They hate us cause they ain't us. Sup Forums has become one of the most influential boards on the entire internet, and they're simply jealous

The other boards are irrelevant

WRONG

Sup Forums has the higher traffic on Sup Forums.

that's only virtue signaling. in reality everyone is active here

Combination of new and autism. People that think racists on Sup Forums is a new phenomenon and that Sup Forums is a single hivemind spreading to other boards whenever one user calls another user a nigger or blames the Jews for something

>most hated board on Sup Forums?
Wrong

Jealousy. That and it's filled with government agents.

fpbp
most boards are filled with escapists while Sup Forums focuses on real life

Australia is on fire. Good job.

The rest of the site is a progressive shithole, who gives a fuck what those faggot tranny lovers think?

Because we're the most "powerful" board, where our influence and memes spill over to other boards

It's the same reason people "hate" USA (and the UK back in the day)

Jealously and political disagreements.

Sup Forums makes better content, it's more engaging and funny. All those people on other boards would be here if they agreed with Sup Forums's politics.
They don't agree that blacks commit more crime and jews love backstabbing people, so they stay on less funny boring boards like Sup Forums where everyone posts like a fucking reddit with shit like ''woah, remember when this was a video game discussion board???'' and all sorts of sarcastic snark passive aggressive bullshit.

The influx of r/the_Donald, alt-lite, C I V I C and leftyposters due to the US meme election.

Because newfags go to other boards and ruin threads there

Most here were convinced Trump would lose in the last week or two.

Wtf I hate hive minds now!!!

What's your explanation that in every board on Sup Forums except Sup Forums, the majority of posters agree with /oil/-ish opinions and lefty liberal butthurt posters are the shrill, complaining minority.

Because Sup Forums shits up other boards with off-topic discussion

Because we can take it.

No we weren't. We were being raided by CTR, and I'm sure some were shitposters.

Truth hurts.

success breeds jealousy

Does Letfypol have the memes now? Wtf I'm liberal now!!!

Becuase it's the most relevant and popular board, literally nobody gives a shit about /fa/ or /r9k/

>The majority of people hate political INCORRECTness

:thinking:

Whatever you say Achmed

Because this board is blessed by Moloch and they are kek cucks

proof: my post

If you asked me in person what I thought of this board, I'd say it's crap, but really it's my favorite

Sup Forums has become the new Sup Forums.
Derailing threads on other boards with it's memes. As much as I love Sup Forums, I don't want to see threads on other boards derailed by it. If I wanna discuss Sup Forums stuff I'll just come here.
And yes, alot of people tend to bring Sup Forums shit to other boards.

Who cares what other boards think?

>We president now

I knew he was gonna win when I said so.

Because Sup Forums is a cesspool for the fags and edges of the earth, except for Sup Forums, we are actually cool and thus is why other boards hate us.

Success breeds jealousy. :^)

It's because it is the human nature to ignore problems and keep living our pathetic lives.
Sup Forums marks our problems (whith the ussual shitposting) and they don't like it.
They prefer to stay in their bubble and be bluepilled.

They probably had it make by some working class contractor and then refused to pay him.

I can't even understand reality anymore.
Wtf Sup Forums?

wtf is that flag?

Sup Forums as a whole is dying, yet pol is thriving and is still relevant.

Good stuff.

Congrats user, I'm so proud of you.

Wtf I hate liberals again. -_-

Well, we are being spammed with

>Sup Forums has always supported israel!

What about Sup Forums, /soc/ and Sup Forums?
This board has major issues but Sup Forums and /soc/ is pure cancer and Sup Forums has a major reddit problem that is worse than ours.

No you retard, do you see anyone spamming anime and videogame stuff on Sup Forums threads?
It's the same exact thing. I got to other boards to discuss other things, not see threads derailed by someone going full Sup Forums and other retards replying.

>Most here were convinced Shillary would lose in the last week or two.

ftfy!

> be Estonian and try to get quads
> a Russian who says that there are nice plumbing jobs for Ex-Sowjet-EU-Shitholes in the UK gets them instead

All three blame their shit content on Sup Forums

just check out /qa/ sometime, 90% of threads are people REEEEEEEEEEEEEing about us.

estonian or russian?

Because Sup Forums spread to every other board. Just look at Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /sci/, or even /ck/. We dropped too many redpills in the water and now every thread turns into politics and dank Sup Forums memes.

Is Sup Forums the most popular board on Sup Forums?

Because Kek loves us!

Thanks, Sven. At least one Euro is able to admit why you all hate the USA.
WRONG

Second to Sup Forums, but Sup Forums gets mainstream attention while Sup Forums only gets high traffic.

Sup Forums has become the new Sup Forums.
Normies have invaded Sup Forums and Sup Forums is the only board that remains true to the chan culture.

When your prediction is always right people tend to be butthurt.

You mean Sup Forums? Pretty sure they have the most traffic.

Jelous

It's kind of sad that Sup Forums is a thing since it allows you to talk politics on other boards as long as you agree with what's politically correct, but you can't rebut them without being redirected here.

I don't know man the other timeline has war and aliens and stuff. :D

Exactly. The redpill is spreading.

It would be more correct to say Sup Forums has become the old Sup Forums.
Raids, e-activism, actually good humor, etc etc.

But it does spill over alot on other boards and alot of people don't really care about Sup Forums stuff.

/qq/ faggots shill against us across the site. They're always whining that the other boards are being raided by Sup Forums.

fpbp

fuckers cant take a joke or deal with satire

Is it THAT timeline?

No, we don't spread.

Politics is just involved in everything and some faggots think that everyone who talks about politics outside of Sup Forums is a Sup Forumslack.

Try to talk in /biz/ about finances without talking about economic policies.
Try to talk in Sup Forums about some tech-job without talking about cheap code monkeys from india.
Try to talk about weapons in /k/ without talking about war and politics.
Try to write about history in /his/ without involving politics.
You can't even build a hut without getting involved in politics!

> muh, Sup Forums spreads everywhere
If the government is involved in everything and tries to regulate everything, then don't wonder that every little discussion about anything somehow turns into an political discussion!

The original Sup Forums userbase just moves around.
For a while /fit/ was becoming really big and got flooded with the original Sup Forums people.

Sup Forums is eventually going to die too and people are going to move onto other boards.
I hope it's /fit/ again.

Haters make us famous

Yolo

I thought it was Sup Forums who initially inherrited the Sup Forums crowd.
There was a period when Sup Forums was all about raids, rigging polls and e-activism stuff, eventually peaking with GG.

Because they are from plebbit and visit /qa/ just to demand that Sup Forums gets deleted.

The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Sup Forums is what happened when all the original Sup Forums kids got old enough to get into politics but discovered the politically incorrect opinions they held could not be shared publicly and required subversive places for discussion and they had just the kinds of places in mind.

came here to say this.

Because the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

it's a fucking tree

what else would you fucking think it is?

Yes. This. Trump is like good attorney general from movie.

>on Sup Forums
>by people that hate Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is the Sup Forums

Dog bless and God speed Sup Forums.

HAHAHAHAHAAAA

Sup Forums from this day on shall never be tired of winning.

lmfao was gonna say this you beautiful being. have a good new year

old Sup Forums was pretty liberal though.

I still remember ddos'ing citibank money transfer system or spamming pics of mutilated dicks on fanforums of artists who spoke up against piracy.

Didn't Sup Forums go away for a while a couple yrs back?

Why would you say this board will die? Election mania wears off?

Sup Forums was inherited the Sup Forums crowd in 2008. From there it has spread and moved around on other boards.

/fit/ got flooded with the original crowd in 2012.

Bruh when the Fuck has this ever happened

Sup Forums is basically the last bastion of chan culture as of now, and this is coming from an anarchist. It's the pure incarnate of unrestricted thought without the general dump-like mannerisms of Sup Forums

This is good and all, but because other boards have taken a massive influx of users due to recent events from 2013 to 2016 we've had a mass exodus from other sites to here, try browsing most hobby boards or shit like /mlp/ Sup Forums or /k/ and you'll find they've got different posting behaviours and mannerisms as a result of that. Basically redditors/normies and the lot have set up camps in the less crude boards, making it seem like the rest of the site hates us, but it's really just outsiders hating on a lot of veterans and oldfaggots.

All the best leaf posts are actually Aussies downloading from piratebay.