Protestants - the scourge that won't go away

Are Chinks or Muslims actually better than Protestants for the Europeans? Is it better to live in a chinese or indian world than in a Protestant world?

Papists OUT

NO POPERY

Why do all your sub human breathren keep coming here?

The pope is a cuck

>Slightly different type of Christian
h'heh what a bunch of fags amirite goys! those Muslums and Chonese are much better to deal with roite?

FUCKING CATHOLICS REEEEEE GET OFF MUH BOARD
AMERICA WAS BUILT BY WASPS

Is there a non-cucked protestant country?

Protestant = Success
I wish I was Protestant

Protestantism = moral relativism, utilitarianism and degeneracy

Protestants
>nationalist
>friendly
>smart
>don't fear god
>voted Hitler
>hate immigrants
>family oriented

Catholics
>want a united Europe
>mean spirited
>dumb/god fearing
>cuck to the pope
>cuck to immigrants
>left wing

Protestants are better for Europe than Cuckolics

>Catholic
>Corruption and idiocy which led to the downfall of Christendom in the eastern Mediterranean
>oppressed more rational and reasonable sects of christianity (protestants)

Nice try Polack.

>his religious denomination was started by a jew

Following a man-made institution which calls itself "holy" and a man who calls himself literally and unironically "gods representative on earth".

But this isnt even the worst thing. The worst thing is the obsession with death and that you are sinner since the day you were born. All those relics that are literally body parts of holy people and that people pray to them instead of god and jesus.

This merchant is different.
Can you spot the seven differences?

looks familiar

Looks familiar

What's the background to that eastern Hungarian Protestantism?

Modern day protestants are hard working, and have a set of values that allow them to thrive.

Modern day catholics are lazy cunts who believe in gibs, massive inmigration, and turning the other cheek. Its the most cucked religion in the world.

Just think about it this way: Justin Trudeau is a catholic.

Reformation spread rapidly in Hungary that was independent or under Turkish occupation, because they didn't care. Oppressive Hapsburg scum forcibly reconverted Hungarians to the braindead and oppressive form of Christianity known as Catholicism once they regained control, re-establishing it as a majority in most parts of Hungary.

Oh boo ho you little faggot

All the rich countries are protestant.
Catholics BTFO

Trudeau is a globalist faggot. On the other hand so is the current pope

t. brainwashed Catholic

How am I brainwashed?

what about protestants in hungary and romania
who are they

/thread

Supporting Catholic oppression of ideas.

I think it's all bullshit but a catholic complaining about protestants is hilarious. What a fuckwit you are OP.

German minority, saxons

Protestants are the most cucked denomination of christianity, luther is the reason monarchy fell and all our europe is cucked today. Orthodox christianity is strong, look at orthodox countries in Europe they are the most based

>t. Orthodox Patriarch

Thanks for the lecture, but Protestantism is why Europe thrived, because it allowed for far more freedom of ideas and pragmatic policy. You just skipped over 500 years of history and blamed (falsely) everything wrong with today on one man. Good job, I don't think I've seen such a gross oversimplification before.

>luther is the reason monarchy fell

I'm a Protestant Chinese I have no idea what you're talking about mane

Protestantism is the reason the west is so gay and tolerant. "Sola Scriptura" led to moral relativism and 40,000 conflicting denominations of collectively agreeing with their own private interpretation of a Bible they did not assemble, nor do they understand. The Scripture alone is not enough. One needs guidance.

"Sola Fide" has led to a severe declination of common morality. If all you have to to be saved is "believe in Jesus" (which translates to "believe whatever I privately decide to accept about Jesus") then your actions are irrelevant. Might as well fornicate and avoid church.

>Orthodox christianity is strong

not strong enough to not be sacked by venetians

We are coming for Constantinople.

If Christianity is real and it's obviously a globalist religion, then why did God create races so unequal?

A religion that preaches globalism and equality can't be real if equality between the humans is an impossibility.

Checkmate

Witch hunt in middle ages and revolutionary atheism for the past two centuries are incomparable by their damage done to civilization. You are stupid.

italy, spain, greece (not catholic but not protestant) are much more nationalist, traditionalist and pro-white than cucked protestant countries like germany, scandinavia, UK.

look up any poll on national opinions on immigration, gay marriage, abortion, etc.

Protestants opened the window to greediness and degeneracy (see the protestant women ministers).
Catholics aren't really better with all the pedophile affairs and corruption but protestants are objectively worse.

The "rationnality" of creationnists is indeed a pure example of how smart they are.

Get the fuck out of here you fundamentalist fuckhole. Christianity is not essential for society, and protestants practice a form of Christianity that was far more true to its original message. Catholicism was, and still is corrupt as fuck, and was an oppressive and idiotic ideology that suppressed the freedom of speech, information, and the advancement of Europe.

What damage has revolutionary atheism done?

Protestants basically led to the rise of most European powers... it allowed for scientific advancement, which was suppressed by Catholicism. Allowing for more logical and pragmatic views on finance and government.