Terrorist attack will occur on the 1st of Jan

If you live in France, don't go outside on the 1st of January. Something big will happen, and I am here to warn you. Deep down, I know something horrible will happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coX-yparrKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Off by one !

It will happen in Germany.

Off by four!

It will happen in Switzerland.

No. Digits don't matter.

Off by a mile!

Amy schumer is in critical condition

It will happen in France, Germany, UK and Sweden.
More than 200 deaths.

Congrats, you're all correct!
Still a few more to go though.

>11

Nothing happens here on the 1st. People sleep until noon, then watch a New Year's Day concert on TV and don't leave the house until they have to go work on the 2nd.

There are simply no soft targets out on the 1st.

Stop your clueless suppositions.

Mecca will blow up

Well, not sure about you frogs, but definitely a rape party in Cologne on 31st

Some of you are alright, don't go outside tomorrow.

Didn't we put an end to this case, Kiwi?
Why would you retaliate now?

Yeah, don't go outside on the 1st of January, some of you are ok.

thanks pham

Tbh I'll be partying in a 500 inhabitants village so I'll be alright I think

Suicide bomber please.

Nah, Cologne will be safe, all the police is there. Avoid all neighboring cities.

>Digits don't matter.

Nothing will happen. If they didn't do shit on Christmas Day, then they won't do shit on New Year's day either. The "threat" of terrorism is so overblown, seriously.

F

they upped their forces from 140 to 1500 police men last time I read about it

This is what will happen:
Rapefugees will buy tons of booze and fireworks with all their welfare money they get. They will get piss drunk and start fighting eachother in one of the bigger shelter. (Different ethnic groups.) However police will be busy on the town's main squares, so rapefugees will light up fireworks, fire it at eachother and set their shelter on fire. Finally the fire brigade will arrive and drench them all in ice cold water while it's freezing outside. When the smoke clears the next day, there will be 2 people dead, 16 in critical condition, and about 40 in police custody. Since their shelter is burned, they will all be separated and shipped to outlying villages where they never meet their pals or can go shopping in the city ever again. They'll spend two more years like that until their last appeal has run out and they'll finally be deported.

Mark my words.

I like your optimism!

I've read last year fucking rapefugees had been hired in the very New Year security in Cologne, to help their "integration".

Hope you didn't reiterate that mistake this time.

any attack in italy? We killed one of your boys, aren't you pissed?

lol

> I know something horrible will happen
Yeah, it's called Hollande's new year address.

We can confirm OP's statement.

>Queen dies before 2016 ends
>Brexit gets cancelled
>WW3 in November 2017

Reported to the DGSI

hey cousin, does le pen have good chances to win?

Is that a threat?

snitch
french snitch

Is this just a wild hunch or can you back up your irrational emotional thoughts with facts?

kek

>Flag_of_France

>Is that a threat?
no this is a thread you moron
it's spelled thread
OP posted a thread you moron

>french snitch
French patriot*
Don't threaten us.

No.
She can enhance her last score from 18% to ~30% on first round and reach 35/40% on secound round, but she can't grab the last 10% before 2022.

what? no frog

What did he mean by this?

Correction
Sorry Mahmoud, It's not gonna happen.

>2022
you'll already be a caliphate by that time.

>Don't threaten us.
what you gonna do ?
run away like you did during WWII
or capitulate on the spot

> Someone might be preparing an attack during a big occasion !
Thanks for that extremely precise tip user, I'm sure the DGSE didn't know that.

provide sauce / evidence
*sips tea*

Inhad a dream about, mainly knife attacks on new years revelers. In my dream drudge was all red text everywhere, notnsure ifnit was just europe, or usa too. Stay home anons

you sure are cocky for a leaf that never amounted to anything

Trips wasted on a leaf, kek has a chaotic sense of humour.

We'll survive and win as we always have, while you will most likely get enriched out of existence. That genuinely saddens me.

They deserve it desu

Terrorists are not stupid. Why would they attack on 1st of Jan? Give it a couple of weeks or months, when no one cares

The last truck thing was kind of a fail.

I think they'll go back to aks.

They don't attack when we're waiting for it, so no happening for 1st January, sorry

The cops foiled a Christmas day attack here you French poof.

>tfw eveyone was expecting an attack during the Eurocup and they carried one out two days after it ended, the absolute madmen!

>The last truck thing was kind of a fail.
Truck had registered an impact and had automatically activated its brakes they found out.

Anyway, there's now chicanes out of concrete blocks or trucks near every German town square.

Nice

07/14/16

Never baguette

Yeah 'cause we weren't expecting anything at all on the 14th of July

On the same day Hollande had announced he'd put a stop to the emergency plan

it was you who fucked up you beautiful country
it was you who fucked up you beautiful Paris
look what you did to yourselves you stupid french faggots by allowing millions of useless muddies to enter you country
so don't you fucking cry for help again

look at you filthy streets downtown Paris you fuckheads

Even if there'd really be a terrorist attack in France January 1st, there's no reason to stay at home. People seriously need to do the fucking math and understand that the chance you're getting killed or injured by a terrorist is practically non-existent.

rip

If I were French I would pray to St Genevieve, guardian saint of Paris.

No one was waiting for this one, everyone expect happenings in christmas and new year, the Nice attack surprised me more than the Bataclan attack, now everyone know it can happen everywhere everytime, Nice was the last mistake people made

Wow that was lucky.

No. You're wrong. There is a real chance, but only in large cities. Also I kind of like the overproportional scare this creates. After all, being scared equals political pressure, equals changing polls for government parties, and that may lead to direct actions against this muslim scum that has invaded us.

We need to get rid of them all before we can relax again.

>the Nice attack surprised me more than the Bataclan attac
How so? The Bataclan attack was legit random as shit, at least with Nice we already knew to be wary.

>ywn kneel before gracious statues
>tfw heretic

I don't just want "something to happen."

I want something that will kick off the uprising and the race war.

Its going to happen on Belguim

Digits or it's bullshit.

>implying
You know it always ends with flowers and candles, user.

>yfw they show you how it was in Bentalha

That's what I'm saying. I want something so terrible, and I don't care what or where, that it will cause such open anger throughout the continent that no amount of traitorous calls for "solidarity" with our enemies will calm it.

That's the spirit!

Paris is the capital city, pretty much everyone knew that would happen sooner or later, i mean i wasn't prepared to that but when it happened i wasn't surprised at all

in Nice 14th July is not even a patriotic thing, everyone go there to see the fireworks even muslims, i was even thinking that there would be a happening in the parade in Paris, not at the Promenade des anglais

That being said i grew up in Paris and Nice and have family in Paris and Nice, but my heart is more attached to Nice than Paris so it may be biased

Do christians pray to saints? I know about the Hail Mary, but I haven't heard of specific prayers for other saints.

LOL
dreaming big my friend, ha ha

Theres gonna be so many explosions bruh

How would YOU know, kiwi?

"Youth Day" or whatsitcalled. Young people from all over the world, catholics and protestants, meeting the Pope somewhere in Europe. Mass is read with 100,000 youths attending. Suppose Ahmeds machine gun their way through them and kill the Pope with a grenade. 400 kids, the Pope and a few cardinals dead before they can be stopped.
I guess that could really change things.

>If you live in France, don't go outside on the 1st of January.
yes OP 1st of January but what fucking year
be specific this year next year
when? you fuck

Very common in the middle age, got frowned upon by the church because it started to look like polytheism.

Actually that is really horrible. I think I'll take it down in order not to inspire anyone.

I can't see Crisis Actors working New Years Day, because of the bonus situation.

I'm sure Cazeneuve and Le Roux (prime minister and minister of interior, both the most anti-gun politicians in Europe) will allow one mass shooting or two before the EU gun law is voted in march 2017. They need to scare the population some more in order to justify banning all semi-auto guns.

That's retarded, the streets will be empty because everybody will be at home nursing a hangover.

youtube.com/watch?v=coX-yparrKs

Most Christians, except protestants offshoots, do, but it's more like asking them to intercede for us. They are just intermediaries, their "powers", were granted to them by God because they were particularly good and faithful.