IT'S HAPPENING

Obongo BTFO Russia to expel 35 US diplomats in response to Obongo

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/372256-putin-diplomats-expulsion-rejects/
rg.ru/2016/12/30/putin-rf-ne-budet-nikogo-vysylat-v-otvet-na-dejstviia-ssha.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-30/putin-stunner-we-will-not-expel-anyone-we-refuse-sink-obamas-level
youtube.com/watch?v=uhY9Zxv1-oo
lenta.ru/news/2016/12/30/otkaz/
en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/53678
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not happening, Putin took the high ground!
Putin: Russia will not expel anyone in response to US sanctions rt.com/news/372256-putin-diplomats-expulsion-rejects/
HAHAHA, OBAMA BTFO!!!

>british """news"""

Why don't you have a look at how many pre-pubescents were raped by your 1/3 paki population, James?

its dont
faek news

The lack of discussion around this matter here on Sup Forums is rather interesting.

Are Sup Forumsacks all just Russian Internet Defense League with proxies?

I am so disappointed in the new right wing of America. Bending over and taking Russia's metaphorical cock up your ass. Reagan would shit if he could see the Republican Party and its supporters concede this much influence and power to Russia.

>1/3 paki population
>literally only 1,174,983 pakistanis
nice one

rg.ru/2016/12/30/putin-rf-ne-budet-nikogo-vysylat-v-otvet-na-dejstviia-ssha.html

Lies
Russian will not expel anybody

ebin bait but the cold war is over, kiddo

>Wanting to rebalance the geopolitical order to preserve a future for our kids means you are a weak pussy faggot.

We've been beating at their gates for years now, If we keep pushing on Russia like this with the same retarded policy then they will react sooner or later.

We should want peace on good terms for both sides so we can work together and tackle the problems of the world together.

Russia and the United States should not have to have this sort of relationship of animosity. If both nations were to work together then no nation or group of nations on Earth would be able to do anything.

FYI, there were no "Russian hackers" and Guccifer, the only hacker to get extradited to the US and sentenced for hacking Hillary's email servers was quietly sent back to Romania.
Truth is anyone can find this stuff out with a few Google searches. Obama is getting high off his own supply and America knows it!

I fucking knew it! I was thinking about why Russia would act like children like the US does.

OBAMA/CIA BTFO

It's not lies you dumb fuck. Lavrov recommended expelling American diplomats just some hours ago. Putin however said they will not.

Not for long

>rg.ru/2016/12/30/putin-rf-ne-budet-nikogo-vysylat-v-otvet-na-dejstviia-ssha.html
>Russian will not expel anybody
They will simply have a few unfortunate accidents

'Come to the tree'
In a statement on the Kremlin website (in Russian), Mr Putin said: "We won't be expelling anyone.
"We won't be banning their families and children from the places where they usually spend the New Year holidays. Furthermore, I invite all children of American diplomats accredited in Russia to the New Year and Christmas Tree in the Kremlin."
He wished Barack Obama and his family a happy New Year, as well as Mr Trump and "the whole American people".

wtf i love obama now

Thank you Russia! We are counting the days until Obama leaves office! :)

no thats fake news.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-30/putin-stunner-we-will-not-expel-anyone-we-refuse-sink-obamas-level
I think its an over used statement but putin literally btfo obama. That statement is the death knell of his presidency, he looks like a petulant child.

>tfw Putin will never invite you to celebrate Khristmas in the Kremlin

So"intelligence agencies" claim Russians hacked and you just take them at their word? We are past that point and this kind of crap doesn't work anymore. Show us the proof! IP's, IMEI, packet logs. Until then, Russia is guilty of nothing.

GREAT POST user

Putin is much smarter than this creature

Ever the statesman. And Obongo now looks like a tantrum chucking brat who's been told to leave it for the adults to sort it out.

Just a woman kind isteric from Obama-looser.

Dear Russia,
If Mr Putin wants to stop Obama all he has to do is wait and Obama is gone. No bullets fired, no missiles launched, no politicians lost, a very good option if you want to keep to a budget. And Obama is gone on January 20th. Defeated by President Putin without needing to lift a finger, just a bit of patience and not feeding the Obama troll. If Mr Putin wants to. It's up to him but the option is there. Peace is a strength not a weakness. And then after January next year we will see where we will go with Trump from there. It's up to you now. Thank you for your consideration and attention, based vodka land.

> Happy New Year! Praise Putin.

Regards,
Some in the UK who feel this way

youtube.com/watch?v=uhY9Zxv1-oo

If you google Russian hackers now you mostly get a bunch of articles claiming Russian hacking was confirmed. Did (((they))) shut it down?

You need to ignore the legacy media. They just repeated the wapocia article. But if you do read them you'll note there's no evidence. They just repeat the same shit and then reference each other. You don't go to war based on an anonymous opinion.

How you can still trust mass media since all of them just fucked up cause all of them told that Hillary will win but now we see who is won???

Nah that would be a bad move, anyway Putin said he won't be expelling anyone to "Avoid going down to Obama's level" and has actually invited American diplomats in Russia to the new years celebration in Kremlin
This was one of the biggest I don't give a fucks in politics this decade, no escalation or anything

Is it just me or does Lavrov look exactly like you'd expect a James Bond villain to look?

I believe Obongo should work out his differences with Putin and Duterte over a scenic helicopter ride.

Just wanted to say that i love you guys. Happy new year bros!
Except for muslims. Those can fuck right off

ha ha ha

>that's more than a third of my country's population

>a bunch of articles claiming Russian hacking was confirmed

Was there any actual evidence for this at all?

Obama the kid BTFO by a grown man.

Can't wait for this nigger to be out of our white house and the white man to be back in charge.

another ha ha ha
great post very precise
Thank you and Happy New Year to you friend

>Those can fuck right off
нaлoги yжe зaплaтил, мoeмy peгиoнy бoльшe cyбcидий нaдo.

>mfw turn on the news and Russia is calling Obama a "lame duck" and counting down the days until "this hapless administration" ends

this is an act of China-tier butthurt tantrum throwing by Obongo

No, and if there was, it would be easy as hell to fake it and let it point to some other country. You just work at culprit country's office hours and put in some culprit country's words in your exploit code, and bam!, the Mossad could make it look like it's Russia behind the attacks. Or China. Or whoever.

21 days until the head nigger in charge is gone

It's actually funny you posted that, because that's EXACTLY what Obama is trying to do right now.

Since the Democrats have lost everything, Obama is soaring relations with Russia on purpose so that anything Trump does while in office will make him look like a "puppet" to Russia. Anything short of thermonuclear war with Russia will be used as a talking point with both the media and the Democrats to try and regain all their lost political clout.

This tactic will more than likely backfire, and leave the Democrats looking like spoiled children. Just like the recounts, protests, and electoral college stunt.

acлям кyeчy ихтимaть. aллaх бaбaх eбaллaх

By high ground you mean was too big of a pussy to do it?

Happy New Year Russiabro! Hopefully the trade sanctions will be lifted soon and we can start buying toys from Kalashnikov Concern again soon. And while we'really BTFO'ing stupid trade agreements, maybe you guys can send us Tigr's/SVD's again )))))

Wew lads. Hillary didn't win, so Obama is doing everything he can to escalate into war with Russia before Lord Trump is inaugrated. He is really pushing for conflict with all his blackness.

I hope Putin just keeps taunting the stupid nigger and waiting for an adult to take charge of USA.

>the buttmad flags start chiming in

Every time, like pottery.

Putin is not playing ball

>Wew lads. Hillary didn't win, so Obama
she almost did. lol

those aren't Pakis, they're "asians" I hear lol

>only 1M
Trust me, it starts like this.

This

yea, a guy that just invaded ukraine is scared of expeling some fucking diplomats

Q U A L I T Y P O S T

despite being president of the USA obama still shows his colors of being a nigger with narcissistic arrogance. it's almost over.

> tfw everyone forgot about how russians used to shit on the carpets of US diplomats and beat them up

>B-b-but muh WMD's

I want nuke war for new year's eve.

>Vladimir Putin has said Russia will not expel any US diplomats in response to the US decision to kick out Russian officials over allegations of interference in the US presidential election.

>Putin said Russia’s response would depend on US attitudes to Russia under the new administration of Donald Trump, who has repeatedly spoken positively of Russia and Putin. Russia is accused of intervening in the election in support of Trump.

>“While we reserve the right to respond, we will not drop to this level of irresponsible diplomacy, and we will make further steps to help resurrect Russian-American relations based on the policies that the administration of D. Trump will pursue,” the Russian president said in a statement on the Kremlin’s website.

>The statement also wished Obama, Trump and the American people a happy new year and invited “all the children of American diplomats accredited in Russia to the new year and Christmas Tree in the Kremlin”.

OMG, our based president.

Happy New Year, ameribros!

Here is the proof that Russia interfered with the US election. Oh, wait...

Even to this day Russians hang carpets on their walls to remind themselves of better times

Putin refused to expel US diplomats...
"We will not expel anyone. We will not prohibit their families and children to use for their usual resting places in the New Year's holidays..."
lenta.ru/news/2016/12/30/otkaz/

Putin has very cool glasses
anybody knows the make

Nå du holde munn din, vi russisk ikke er! No but seriously, discussing American propaganda gets us nowhere.

>Putin has very cool glasses
>anybody knows the make

Sunglasses m8

great gif

To be honest guys even our liberals who love Obama and hate Putin are stunned by this, even they can't help but admit that Obama looks like pathetic cuck with a massive chip on his shoulder.

>Obama looks like pathetic cuck with a massive chip on his shoulder.

That's because he is

ARE

SOLES

Пизидшь cyкa.

Don't trust him guys. He is a liberation gey from Moscow

Putin made O look like a primate
and Kerry like a massive fool

You could say after everything Vegeta was Goku's best friend even though they started out at odds. They've been through so much together and always unite for the greater good.

I think ur libereshin gei from Moscow actually. Prove otherwise

Russia has far worse problems than 35 diplomats being kicked out of the US.

(pic related)

>a serb talking about how other people are butthurt.

Serbs are by far the most butthurt people on Sup Forums.

(pic related)

Why would he, he probably figures Trump will send them back anyway.

>Yugoslavia was Greater Serbia meme

Whatever you say Davor,also heres a (You)

3% budget defficit isn't unmanageable short-term or even medium-turd, and that one fund is one of the three major funds Russia has to prop up the budget

total drain on those has been like 30% I think in two years which is a lot but also manageable. 2016 has actully not seen any major spending and Russian reserve delta i think was about zero

> medium-turd
that's like a king of typos

very fucking fake document

All he needs to do is keep his cool until Jan. 20. Then the negro chimpout will stop. Escalating into a war just because Democrats can't even win a rigged election would be the worst political move ever.

Obama finally had balls for once and Republicans just to spite him bent over and spread their asscheeks for manlet Putins cock

Fucking pathetic

Is that you mdb? Milliondollarbonus. Zerohedge troll

SAVAGE FARAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Happy new year, Russia bro!

Damn the irony is strong with this post.

BASED

Jelly you have a leader in charge.

kek.King nigger is mad everyone has forgotten about him and his legacy.

His legacy will be Trump had to personally drag his ass out of the oval office

Putin great chess player.
Obama and Kerry his shoe shiners

The king of Apes is doing the best he can to fuck up things for Trump, just look at what they did with Israel and now with Russia. What else will that nigger try before Trump gets the chair?

This.
Serbs are the most obnoxious and butthurt faggs on pol. And first thing they say is "diaspora" (they ost likely will call me that) because muh dick, people other than all of their neighbors all love them and would never criticize them.
t. diaspora

>Looked like an attack

en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/53678

I thought it had something in common with turk

The cold war ended 26 years ago grandpa

>only

How sweet of him.
Good guy Putin strikes again.