Why do Americans still hate Russia?

I do not get it. We Germans, despite our history of war and trying to annihilate them and getting raped in return, like Russia. We like a lot about it, Russian literature, Russian culture, Russian landscape, the Russian melancholic nature of people, Russian girls, even Russian drinking and rule Russian tourists. We get them, they get us.

Why do Americans hate them? Americans seem to never have understood Russia. Russia has always been used as a pawn in America's internal political affairs. The last American president who understood Russia was Eisenhower, and he was German too.

We don't, but the jews want us to fight.

Well of couse you like Russia. We raped enough Germans that you are mostly Russian by now, it's you heritage calling out to you.

We didn't get to rape the Americans, though.

Send us some of those hot bitches Ivan.

I still find it funny the crusty old shits in congress are trying to push the evil red commie propaganda still, when its been beaten to death and no one really gives a shit anymore.

>Well of couse you like Russia. We raped enough Germans that you are mostly Russian by now, it's you heritage calling out to you.
Considering all our women are SJWs and most of our men are cucks, your Russian genes are shit.

Ok, on a more serious note, the rapebaby fallacy is that most raped girls didn't commit suicide, were killed or just didn't have the baby (illegal abortion). More black Americans fathered babies with German girls than Russians. Why? Because the negroes paid the German girls who were starving.

No

Maate don't be like that, i've got my adidas trackie coming in the mail soon and Boris has been teaching me about squatting and majonaize.

Because none of those sexy women will fuck fat blokes

/thread

Eh, I'm just meming. If I was serious I'd not a lack of accusations of organised mass rape between 45 (when the nazis stopped making those claims) and late sixties (when West picked up that banner) and a large number of well-documentet cases of Soviet troopers getting sent to penal battalions or shot outright for that kind of thing to point out that Soviet organised mass rape is just a meme. There were plenty of cases of rape, but Soviet command usually punished those guilty of it.

Now, there is a suspicious lack of cases of rape charges being sucessfully pushed agains American soldiers, but that's another story.

We are worried that an unleashed Russia would revert back to its Soviet Union days.

Russians are fine. Chinese are fine.

Putin is not. The communist party rule in Beijing is not.

I make a distinction between the ruled and the rulers.

They need to become democratic before I'll believe that. It's very likely that they're not the USSR anymore only because their economy won't allow it.

How is Putin not fine?

Americans live on an isolated continent, their ideas of countries and cultures outside their borders are basically a bunch of Hollywood memes.

Aside from his brutal foreign policy, the simple fact that he's a dictator is reason enough to make him "not fine."

THE WORLD NEEDS AN ENEMY YOU FAG

>he's a dictator
How is he a dictator? He's in power for about as long as Merkel and he has less control than she does.

America's cucked left hates Russia because they are afraid of strong white men.

>Putin is not.
Being voted into power by an overwhelming vote of the population in a free and fair and secret election.

Not fine.

What's next, Burger? Will you lecture us that the popular vote should not matter because "muhh dictatorships of the elites is better"?

I thought we all decided that Brits are the best villains

Hey Soros, since when do you browse Sup Forums?

That's because all European women want superior American dick, all the way up in their guts. Also, our grandfathers bribed them with candy.

It also helps that at the time most white Americans from the middle of the country were ethnically German anyway. So nobody could really tell that much.

>Aside from his brutal foreign policy, the simple fact that he's a dictator is reason enough to make him "not fine."

Dictator? What is next? Will you tell us that free elections are "the dictatorship of the people" and thus should be outlawed "American style"?

America is ruled by 100-150 families. That is better to having elections by the people?

Because they want to control their territory you stupid cuck. How hard is it to figure this out after centuries?

I like Russia more than I like Saudi Arabia.

But why ban Lesbian Vidya?
Why ban Lesbian Vidya...

Are you Gay Russia?
Putin's a cool guy,
But kind of Gay.

Tldr: Russia is kind of Fucking Gay.

What bothers me is that it really breaks on party lines. The right, except cuck Ryan, doesn't believe a word of it and the left is calling for war.

I would like to wait for proof but even then I will be doubtful, I remember Iraq.

What are you talking about?

>tfw your country has cucked Russia many a times and it still can't do shit about it, meanwhile frogs and krauts got liberated.

Americans are just taking up the Anglo tradition that's all.

Because they are retarded brainwashed commie babbies, the Trump haters I mean

My grandmother told me people were way more afraid of the american soldiers than they were of the germans under nazi rule. BTW all the kids in her school died but she didn't because she skipped class, you literally killed 200 kids in Mortsel by bombing the wrong target.

Don't care.

They only banned bonus comic book, dumbo.

Americans don't hate Russia, Democrats do. They've been butthurt at Russia ever since Moscow abandoned communism.

You do not want to dirty Slav woman. She will use you, bust your balls and leave you to rot on the pavement when she is done. What you want is a nice Anglo wife who will care deeply for you.

The ruskie doesn't want you to have his women because he knows the truth.

Generally Americans aren't concerned whatsoever with Russia. The only ones that are have an (((agenda))).

>Implying Russian women aren't waifu-tier.

Rusbro is basically correct.

We conquered nearly everything and besides Canada, which is just our gay little brother, and Mexico the average American has nearly zero contact with people from other countries.

The only foreign opinions I can get are on the internet or my Russian sister in law who I see twice a year.

I live 600 miles from the nearest foreign country and it's a dirty Shit hole.

because all their life they have been told to hate russians

Americans don't know enough about Russia to have an opinion about them, it's the jews who stir hatred towards them much like how they portay muslims as evil in movies ( pre 9/11 ), I assume they still have some grudge against russians for all those shoahs and shit

because they don't have Stockholm syndrome like your stupid cuck arab country

>Democrats do

Mccain, Romney and Palin are not democrats

To be fair Russia and Germany were as BFF as two nations can be prior to the whole soviet vs nazi thing. With both ideologies now dead there's really no reason to hold grudges.
Meanwhile Americans just really want a bad guy and since poking Germany to do nazi things doesn't work, we're trying to poke Russia to do commie things.

A complete lack of understanding of history, politics and geography.

Most of them are not aware the Soviet union ended, and probably couldn't find Russia on a map.

Just yesterday an American said Ukraine, Poland and Russia was in Souther Europe, and debated me on it.

You sure about that?

It is interesting that you never see a German post about Germany

Shut the fuck up, you shill. We almost had Soros running our country.

Ran into a lot of Russians in Southeast Asia - seems like they started taking vacations there as the economy in Russia improved over the last 20 years.

I have no problem with them - I found them to be more polite than Brits.

And I knew to recognize Russians because they never seem to smile.

That is our mainstream media hating russia,
I think russians seem super based and hardy,
my only beef is they cant be gay communists,
capitalism is the only way/

Do they really? When someone mentions russia it means either lobbyists are trying to increase us military budget or there are elections. Americans more concenrned about their american problems and seems doesnt care much not only for russia but for the rest of the world too.

I don't hate Russia, but we'll never be friends after pointing nukes at each other for 50 years.

>You do not want to dirty Slav woman. She will use you, bust your balls and leave you to rot on the pavement when she is done.

Someone knows. These virgins w/ no experience except jackin 2 anime need to know the truth. Slav women are moral slobs.

first post best post.

Russia Hacks is Fake Jew News. They want White people to kill each other off.

this is seriously no joke

when i was in Russia it looked like they put depressants in the water or some shit, everyone is such a downer mang

bitches are fit tho

russian chicks are so fucking hot

>Muh democracy

Why do burgers want to impose democracy everywhere ?

You voted Hillary didn't you ?

because jews show their best at manipulation when democracy is full on.

Dahnald loves Russia. He said so. Stop generalizing a majority to fit yer narrative, broseph.

American liberals liked Russia because it was communist - now, they hate it because it's not communist. Not too hard to figure out. (Something like this works in every other western country.)

The conservative position is harder to discern - some American conservatives like Russia because they're fighting against poz, other American conservatives are suspicious of Russia (maybe it's a residual Soviet-era instinct, or maybe they're opposed to Russia's invasion of Ukraine).

Americans don't hate the Russians. Perhaps back in the 1950's, yeah, everyone hated the Reds.

However, trust the Russians, that's a different story. I don't believe the public trusts the Russians. Just because of our rocky history. Hence, why fake news (((Russians hacking US elections))) is taking off.

Americans do not want to fight anymore wars.

Aww, they're cosplaying soldiers. How adorable.