Be murrican studying in Germany

>be murrican studying in Germany
>go to club
>dance/kiss first qt girl of the night and get facebook
>wearing a cross and she asks why I like it, say what i dunno
>ask her to come home with me, she says shes a virgin at age 20
>says she still really really likes me and we make out for a while
>think shes lying about virgin but in the morning look at her name from facebook
>BISH IS TURKISH MUSLIM WTF
>another girl of the night just comes up to me talking and rubbing on me
>ugly horse face but im drunk and act decent let her think she has a chance and get her facebook too small kisses no makeout
>wake up and look at name
>WITZ
>3rd girl was goddess blonde german that just came to me and started talking while smoking but didnt get facebook because short convo

Where were you when you kissed your first Muslim and Jew in the same night Sup Forums?

>kissed a muslim hooker in a night club

Bruh... you better head over to the nearest clinic.

Muslim girls wait until marraige

Right?

*Witz wouldn't need to be jewish. Can be germanification of slav name.

Most of them yeah. But we have the biggest sluts in the world. Oral and Anal masters.

Because they're all trannys

You sound like a manwhore.

This story would be more honest if you replaced all the words you used with "I have a tiny penis".

what do normalfags do in clubs

do you like flail your arms around and rub against girls as a mating ritual or something

>its the german faggot who shitposts with deer again
You need to change your pattern. Youre easily recognizable now.

>autism

looks like someone has missed his golden years

what kind of fucking moron can't tell the difference between a turkish person and a german person?

idk no one ever introduced me to this

i was virgin until my mum let me have sex on her

german immigration officer

Drink lots of alchohol. Then flail your arms around and rub against women.

Its boring. Getting drunk makes me cringe. So I dont.

i just want prety slav wif like mama

im scared of being alon

I'll give you my routine
>get there, too sober, buy drink and talk w/ friend
>by drink 3 i feel okay and start talking to random people and they usually buy me drinks because I'm American dunno why
>venture off and just stand near a group of girls
>one usually just starts talking to me
>dance if I REALLY have to but it's just bobbing my knees and holding the girls hands usually

Dats it mayne, I don't chase em. I just throw myself in their proximity like bait until one bites. Inside I'm an anxious autist like you guys.

Buy one

4ch has really turned to crap

Guys get drunk and try to get laid, girls get drunk and pretend they aren't trying to get laid

i lost al my frens wen i left special needs schol

idk but i wuld cringe at mysef if i ded taht
nooooooooooooooo
yeh

There's the blonde german girls like you'd imagine and then there's the brown haired 1/2 breeds that all look the same in the club

The blondes stand out WAY more than the average 5'4 brown featured girls.

Plus turkish people are actually so mixed that each one you meet will have different european features. Ive been to turkey

Do you speak German OP?
When I visted Germany a couple of years ago I didn't know any German but ended up talking to a bunch of people in English anyway.
Only one that didn't was this big titty monster that I slept with but found out she's a distant cousin.

Just wondering if this is the same throughout the country

The first girl sounds perfect. Turks are hotter than most European girls and if she's a virgin at 20, it sounds like her morals are good. She was clearly interested in learning more about your faith so you should have redpilled her on Mohammedism and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. She's probably not used to religiosity in a secular hellhole like Germany.

>Auschwitz

I was in krautland recently and many turkish girls were difficult to distinguish from mixed germans. Some others looked like horses and were 60".

Witz means joke in german. Most jewish names are just german words.