I am an Israeli "settler"

>tfw I'm typing out this post as I sit in my house in the West Bank

Fuck you, John Kerry, and fuck you, Muslim Nigger Obama. This is our Land and we will not surrender it to the Arabs for you.

I can't wait for Trump to take office. He is a great friend to Israel and he makes me feel secure in my ancestral homeland.

We are still best friends, America; Obama the stupid monkey is almost out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZWpIWDjQLUU
youtu.be/G7VGLMdVrrM
youtu.be/XbFFjpsL2sw
youtu.be/PKhK4HKxgJk
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based! Australia STANDS with Israel all the way!

BASED AS FUCK

GO JUDEN GO
GO JUDEN GO
GOOOOOO JUDEN!

YAAAAYYYYYY

SLAYY QUEEEN

My father was with the commando's
My mother was with the SS
Together, they burned Jews
Because Jews, they burn the best

PAY YOUR FUCKING DEBTS YOU TURKISH ANIMAL

JIDF PLEASE LEAVE

POL HATES KIKES
POL WANTS ANOTHER HOLOCAUST

"Your" land belongs to the palestinians, back to the oven you go!

>ANOTHER
Subtle.

this

>another holocaust
>another

JIDF please stop pretending it happened

LMFASSO CTR AM I RIGHT FOLKS

WE HAVE THE WORST SHILLS DONT WE FOLKS

KEK, THESE NERD VIRGINS JUST DONT QUITE DONT THEY FOLKS

HEY NERD VIRGINS...ASTA LA VISTA BABY

#PRAISE KEK #BUYMILOSBOOK

This thread belongs to us kikes now.

Good for you my Jewish friend! Every ethnicity should have his own country.

Fuck arabs though

BASED CUNT AHH HAHA AUSSIES M8

BONGS HEH TOOTHPAISTE HEHE CREST HEHE A FUCKING...YEP THATS RIGHT FOLKS...LEAF!

Fuck you i hope you will rot in hell

Enjoy your stolen land while it lasts

I support Israel, far right supports you against Muslim hordes

>anti Jewish
>immigrant countries
Hello Ahmed, Mohammed, Mehmet and Abdul

shalom my friend. europe is almost ready for the islam red pill.

youtu.be/ZWpIWDjQLUU

youtu.be/G7VGLMdVrrM

youtu.be/XbFFjpsL2sw

soon we will fight together

>We are still best friends, America

no

I dont even like muslims but 4000 jews do more damage than 100000 shitskins

The taqiyya is strong with this one.

I don't even care what you Jews get up to over there but you can do it without all my tax money paying for your military, you fucking parasite.

why shouldn't Jews have their own country then?

>הכנ
your google translate is weak.

Because their agents are in ours.

Like that Martin Schultz.

I heard the houses I the settlements are cheaper.
Videos I have seen also make them look like middle tier suburbs. Which would be top tier in my country

tricking the jews to wall themselves into the world's largest prison was pretty sweet

There are some really nice neighborhoods out here, and the communities are excellent. The people are really nice and mostly armed, and it's a great place to raise a family if you're a Jew.

So let them have their country and they can go there. Greater Israel would seriously be the best to ever happen to the Middle East and the world in general, nationalistic Jews are the only people able to contain muslims nowadays it seems

Does that not mean:

disabled, crippled, invalid, lame, paraplegic, game, gammy

to beat, hit; defeat; kill; plague; knock, rap

to deduct, discount (money)

????

Don't you worry one day a liberal anti Israel US president will be elected and will stop financial aid and weapons deals if you don't stop the settlements?

It's even better when you cut off their baby foreskins so they develop autism later on.

how much did your house and lot cost? how does that work? do you pay the dispossessed palestinians or do you pay the israeli govt?

>masturace

he's so obviously half nigger

The land is Jewish-owned and I am paying just over $120/month for a small house. Once I have a career, I'm planning on moving into a larger home in a neighborhood that is currently being built in my settlement.

kek, niggas don't know abouts nazi germany building israel

About the weapons, how is the gun violence? It seems like try give away these kinds of guns for free there. How can they not end up in Palestenian hands?

Forgot pic

what kind of work do you do, or plan to do? what are the income tax rates like for ordinary people?

Then we have to give countries to the Kurds, Assyrians, and every ethnic tribe.
Why should it be only the Jews?

that quote is fake af

also hating jews is so 2012' how about stop being retarded and befriend some based right-wing jews that want to demuslify the world?

that's rye

The Jews are all military-trained and very responsible. We always have our eyes on the Arab menace.

lel, it flipped it on me.

Here's the real one

I work in military intelligence and I pay about 30% of my total income.

fucking backward ass language

That's right, I concur, brilliantly put, it's the mooslims that are the real enemy, quite right, Israel is the only white country in the Middle East so all white men like myself should support it !

No, and it's backwards too lmao.

You flipped it the wrong way.

it's נכה
also it means crippled.
if you wanna say lame it's צולע

You guys are the true heroes.
>mfw כהנא צדק

that is about the same as US citizens pay. how do you feel about paying income tax? think what you could do with that other 30%. do you think that wages are really income?

then start publicly attacking bad jews and try to get them out of positions of wealth and authority

the duck is disabled, it doesn't know any better

I've had enough firsthand experiences with Arab terrorists to know that the government needs all the money it gets. I wish we didn't have to spend so much on defense, but we do. One day, I hope to be able to use the money for other societal improvements after we deal with the Arabs.

OK, finally got it

photoshop fucks it up automatically for some reason.

probably has something to do with the backwards nature of Hebrew

>if you wanna say lame it's צולע
ok thanks

i've always knew that these jewish bastards fucking up our board with VPN's and different flags are mossad i FUCKING KNEW IT
i hope these muslim fucks will suicide bomb your ass into oblivion you jew faggot fuck

do you really think such a day will ever come? and why do the arab terrorists hate jews anyway? what is that all about?

>tfw jews managed to turn pol into JIDF
Truly (((they))) are the masters of subversion.
Hail Trump!
Hail Israel!
Hail nationalism!
We all stand for the same things now.

Shut up cracka and get the fuck out of israel you are a fake jew. You are a roman pretending to be a jew. Go back to Italy where you belong and give Israel back to the black man.

You know Steven Garr, he's a big instructor over there? South African.

I don't get paid to post here, I'm just a right-wing autist trying to make this Nepalese water polo forum his home just like everyone else on here.

That isn't to say that we have never had people on here, but I am not one of those people.

Says the faggot living in a cucked country.

I love Israel and I love Israel!

I'm not familiar with him, but I do have a lot of South African friends and acquaintances here. They are mostly redpilled and tend to be all-around quality individuals.

fuck off achmed, we don't care if the jews are white..the jews are jews...arabs are the niggers of the semites and are our enemy since 1400years and fight us openly.

youtu.be/PKhK4HKxgJk

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

i hope you die with your shitskin friends

>people backed Obongo nearly 100%
>complains that he antagonizes your interests

It's finally about time to have a taste of your own medicine for once, kike.

Fuck Obongo And Fuck Arab "People"

I don't have a problem with Israeli settlements. I don't view it any differently than manifest destiny. We did the exact same thing. Won territory in wars and settled it. And as far as the international standard that it sets, there has to be real risks for waging wars against neighboring nation states. One of those risks is territory loss. It's always been that way. The Arabs gambled and they lost, fuck them.

But I do not appreciate Israeli spying, lobbying, or the money we spend on Israeli for so little in return. It's my hope Trump makes a deal with Bibi whereby we change our official stance on Israeli settlements by recognizing it as none of our business, and in return we cut foreign aid Israel pledges to stop selling our state secrets to China. At the very least.

You can be Democratic or Jewish, NOT BOTH!

One state solution for justice!

>Fake and gay.

Some faggot Mizrachi shitskin in Tel Aviv larping.

Get ready to pack up and leave back to New York you devil worshipping dune coon

Jews are grima wormtongue to Theoden

Over 500,000 Jews live in the West Bank. I am one of them.

>Judaism is a religion
>Any country can decide to become a religious country
>Said country will be a Christian/Islamic/Jewish country
>Become a Jewish country
>See how butthurt Israeli jews will become when Denmark is the new jew country
>Demand Billions upon trillions for muh 6 billions
>Israel have to share now
>Laugh all the down to the bank

America is Rohan and white Americans are Theoden

And Muslims are Orcs.

Jews are a reletivley quite inbred strain of mongrels though who follow a culture of mutilating baby dicks, not an actual race

What is your opinion on your current prime minister Bibi?
From what I've read about him he seems to be extremely competent in the fields of leading a country but with one fatal flaw. His hatred for Arabs is too much

*relatively

When you start publicly attacking non-jewish white cucks we will

Bibi is a good leader, especially in his diplomatic dealings. He's actually quite moderate on the Arab issue, at least compared to many Israelis.

nothing ever changes

missed that by 50 years

>what is operation cast lead
>what is operation hiram
>what is the qana massacre
>what is sabra and chatila
>what is yamit
>what is isis

>reletivley
engrish very hard i try learn every day but confusing the head

>This is our Land
But you literally stole it off some local farmer.

Israeli user: Why do you guys get so much benefits and benevolence from us, but we don't get paid with the same coin? You guys seem pretty based, strategically you are in our best interest, but you also seem to use your friendship with us as a mean to your end (e.g., regional security, global political protection). Also, you guys don't seem tourist friendly, and are always bedeviling us with your espionage! Maybe Obama and Kerry are onto something...

We actually purchased 80% of the land legally from Arab villagers. The rest we acquired following defensive wars.

Definitely agree with your second paragraph user!

Trump is a blond aryan German, his true nature will prevail

>muslims are getting cucked out of their mudholes
Why should i care? Do what you want as long as you aren't meddling with the west.

>>what is operation hiram
sorry for whooping arab ass in a war they waged, hope they can be chill about it one day ;)

Everywhere are corrupt people and this isn't about you give me a dollar and i give you a dollar the u.s is a christian country which defends israel for religious reasons and then because of business stuff

Who's after him? Is it going to be that Naftali Bennet meme? The man eating ogre Feiglin? The Moldovan bouncer? Tzipni Livni? Gilad Aztmon?

I'm pretty sure you're lying. Settlers are notorious for going out to some hill in the west bank and stealing it from olive growers or whatever. Why should I believe your house is different?

Im going back to 8ch t b h

>maybe obama and kerry are onto something

dude you think you are red pilled but you are not...you sucked so much saudi propaganda your head is fucked

>Person of a foreign country: Can you explain my own country's policies?
you realize how fucking stupid that sounds?
write your fucking senator and ask him

It's impossible to be certain, but one thing I know is that we need the right to retain power.

So many (((shills))) itt