How to spot a cuck

what are some red flags

Look in the mirror

/thread

Still rocking the 'Bernie or Bust' sticker on his gas powered bike.

Really cringy hipster / gamer tattoos

Ear piercings

patchy beard

Skinny jeans

Flannel (to a lesser extent)

Basically a gay hipster lumberjack is the best look

also this

>wearing glasses
>same haircut since 12 yrs old

Letting your girlfriend/wife be getting dicked by a shitskin.

So this were I live, it's not much but whatever

glasses
beard if he is under 40

The Soviet one. Also China.

I hate that commercial.

This is my garage. You can also have a garage.

-_-

>prefers 3d over 2d

savage

He's right you know. Pretty red. Some have red but also other colors. Red not being most dominant.

Prey or predator? If prey then cuck.

Under rated

wears a canvas bag over one shoulder, licks ice cream cone instead of swallowing entire thing whole, eats fruit in public, sits with hands on lap and knees together instead of manspreading

Being white in a western nation that allows multiculturalism.

:'[ fuck you

I can't believe you don't just buy crates of industrial fruit wholesale and truck them back to your basement and gorge on them like a walrus with the lights off - what the hell else would you do?

He posts on Sup Forums

white skin is usually a dead giveaway

This. Also wears a beanie or male pattern baldness.

Liking Star Wars, Doctor Who, and Harry Potter.

Being american, specially white

Come on goys, those glasses make you look like cucks, you should walk around squinting all the time like a chinaman. Is that a flannel shirt? what are you doing wearing something with a collar and buttons goy? how can you represent the local sports team if you don't spend your shekels on our merchandice, you don't wanna look like some kinda glasses wearing cuck do you? You need some kinda graphic t-shirt that says tap out or something manly like that goy. You wanna look like a hipster cuck?

this

plus wear ironic, non-Christmas Christmas sweaters with characters like RoboCop and Chewbacca covered in wreaths and holding mugs of hot chocolate and shit

fuck off

Breath smells like semen.

Also look at his flag