Do alt-righters realize this is how normal people see them?

Do alt-righters realize this is how normal people see them?

>League
>CS:GO
>WoW

I hope nobody on here actually plays that shit.

I even main riven man

The alt-right isn't trendy.
Do you have a point?

no. I get all my news from Sup Forums and don't play shit games

I only play superior MOBAs like HotS

That's how normal people view anyone who browses a chan, not just the alt-right.

Probably not. Hahah fucking alt-retards xD

>webm
is that sweden? jesus christ

I dont have a good pc so i cant play Wow and legue i play with my cock instead.

>seen

lol, as if

That's wrong though, we're moving to a point where "alt-right" is the cool trendy thing. Liberals didn't even notice that they've become, among other things, lame. Remember the Hillary songs? Or the Watch Dogs 2 crowd? That's the face of liberals, they're lame. We're the cool kids now.

>Wow
>2k16
wew lads

yasuo main reporting in

>alt right
>cool trendy thing

holy shit how deluded are you

>using 2k16 in 2016
wew ivan

Not calling it in current year.

What is alt right?

>he kept holding her hand
>and standing awkwardly
>watching it unfold

I'm pretty sure his gf actually lost trust and confidence towards the guy because of it. She clearly wasn't enjoying it and he didn't do shit.

Singed main reporting in

No wonder you're so uninformed.

A reaction of conservatives and national liberals to the institutionalized minority victimization by the neo-liberal globalists, cuckservatives and sheep people from the left. The term itself is a miserable try to C&D a bunch of people who have never actually looked to create a unity and always act independently from each other. This has lead to the most hilarious part of actual alt righters being lefties who started to criticize the dogmas of their own kinship.

>Kikebart
>InfoJews
>TheRebel with the degenerate fag Gavin McInnes

What the fuck are you even supposed to do if your mother starts kissing your GF?

Anything.

But the autist showed no reaction because he lacked the social awareness to understand that this was not a normal thing to happen...

>hey why did my gf stop
*turns around*
>oh, this just happened
>maybe its normal
>yeah, gf isn't physically pushing mom back so i guess shes enjoying it
>maybe its something gfs and moms do
>i should just stand normally
>pretend im calm, so that everyone knows i know this is a normal thing and thinks im normal too
>yeah just keep standing
>just a normal comfortable human feeling normal and comfortable
>just wait it out
*mom on gf slobering intensifies*

What a fucking asspie I'm amazed he even scored a gf to begin with.

I would've fucking pulled that bitch away. Fucking hell, I would've gone apeshit on her old wrinkled ass. What the fuck, just starts pulling that shit on the gf of his fucking SON out in the PUBLIC. 0 respect.

So u would beat the shit out of your own mother?

Delete CSGO from the list you fucking maggot. That's not true

I don't read StormFront, InfoWars.
I don't play Vidya.
I don't worship Hitler or white pride.

I have an engineering degree and make 80 grand a year working IT for a fortune 500 company.

The only thing you got right on that image is that I read Breitbart.

Only if SHE was my mother.

Was I the only one who got pissed as fuck at that clip?

That fucking old cunt treated her son licke a fucking cuck. I mean, he obviously IS a cuck, but holy shit to be so blatantly disregarding towards your son that you start randomly out of nowhere slobering on his gf in public, while shes HOLDING HANDS with him. Fuck, I couldn't take that.

Probably scared the gf away from both of them.

Yes and I don't care. I see them as conceited dribbling retards and complete shit and they are mostly a fraud and we beat them in 2016.

We don't even really have to do anything in 2017 we've released our monsters on the world and we'll see what happens.

>(((((((((((((REBEL MEDIA)))))))))))))))))
>(((((((((((((INFOWARS)))))))))))))))))
>(((((((((((((BREITBART)))))))))))))))))
>alt-right

Um honey... no.

BTW I only play csgo on occasions. I don't know how anyone can get addicted to that game. You spend half the game dead and waiting for the next round. Also people running around with massive sniper rifles. It's gay.

Euros really are as cultured as they say

HOI4 is the only game I play now

There is no all right you fucking faggot jew

>caring what normalfags think

Fuck off laddie

>a korean backgammon board
>caring about how normies see them

but Sup Forums is always right

Well that would require them to first exist

>being such a beta faggot that you need your beliefs validated by normies

Sure faggot. Have fun with the niggers and Muslims killing you everyday.

Ah, the ole "this guy is ugly but shares your opinion, you still want that opinion?"
You faggots come here all the time with this shit, you have no facts to prove that the subhuman horde is getting any better behaved and you still want your women to where the pants and cuck you every night, you never come here with any argument to make us believe the world will be better with you all in control, you just come in and go "man you right wingers sure are ugly h@h@h!"
Fuck off

TYT had two dorky kikes calling the Alt Right nerds as well. These beta cucks must want to suck our dicks, they can't stop talking about us.

>at least normal people pat me on the head

it seriusy is a form of asbergers.

I'd rather be associated with pic related more rather than being a liberal cuck

What the fuck is an alt-righter?

I believe you are in the wrong board.

It's ok achmed you will learn english and spelling in the coming months.

I do not claim affiliation to any estabilished political party or movement, neither to those completely made up like the alt-right. But rest assured that despite that, I am not nor ever will be or desire to be A FUCKING NORMIE. So I could not care less of what they think of me browsing Sup Forums

no i just play overwatch now.

LOL. i will remember this everytime a dumb redneck here in ameripoor land fucks his cousin.

>Welp, at least this isn't sweden!

Don't know what half of those things are.
Not even 100% white.

Leftists are desperate and T-E-R-R-I-B-LE at memes. There's no joy nor aesthetics to them

evidently less than you, you utter sperg.

Literally how do you get to be at that old woman's level of mental illness and degeneracy and think it's okay.

Fucking wow Sweden, one-upped yourself.

>CS:GO
The Counter Strike hate needs to stop, it's almost 2017 people.

Do ctrl-lefties realize that nobody cares about their stupid opinion?

That's funny, anons on Sup Forums keep telling me the alt-right is 'cool' and 'the new counterculture.'

People always hated CS, before CoD it was the CoD. The situation was reversed after GO release, so CS became the #1 "skill-based game, unlike casual console garbage like CoD". Since it's uncool to hate CoD nowadays because everyone is doing it people started to hate CS again and rightfully so, the game has tons of issues and most of the people continue to eat Valve shit.

tl:dr: play Siege.

netherlands

>lol im not 12 i make 80 grand a year working it for a fortune 500 company.
cuck

>Alt right
Fuck is that shit?

>alt-right
please just let this meme die

No, it's fucking gay and I'm fed up with my mates whining at me to play it because that piece of dogshit is the only thing they like.

>Implying Sup Forums equals the meme called alt-right

Back to plebbit britbong

Well your cucked out country's can't go Alt Right anyways. Best just get good at sucking nigger dick boys.

then why are they more scared of us than ISIS?

who's the alt-right?

> not runescape

YOU COULDN'T EVEN HANDLE MY EFFICIENCY BRO

Says the

>Well your cucked out country's can't go Alt Right anyways
It can burn for all I care desu.Im to individualistic to give a flying fuck about a bunch off randoms I will never meet from my country who just so happen to share the same haplogroup as me.

>tl:dr: play Siege.
Go onto Steam right now and buy "Insurgency" for $2 on sale. I did and have been playing quite a bit since Monday. I was also big into Battlefield Badcompany, Battlefield Badcompany 2, Battlefield 3, but they are not very real war games. CS:GO is also not very real. Insurgency is probably one of the best I have every played, as far as modern war simulator.

Yeah i think i would know whats going on in my own country there shitskin.

Sure faggot, enjoy that muslim PM.

yeah the alt right are so young they actually won an election

top kek bernie supporters still projecting this hard

You..Do know her PM candidacy was refused by the President right? And another guy got put as a PM right?

Seems like you don't, (((alt-right)))

Since the Alt-right was invented by the left they're free to fantazie about it. The fact is that the people they demonize as "alt-right" is a congregation of people from all over the world with the same views.

Just look at Sup Forums, we got spicks, gook and nords agreeing with each other all the time.

gen z is based as fuck im stoked that the average millennial will keep getting btfo'd for at least the next 8 years

LoL is for 14 yo or 30 yo who still live with their mothers.
Sup Forums should only Dota 2.

No cuz your country isn't worth following. Well guess you dodged a bullet there cuck. I'm sure your more then will to sucks their dicks tho so you'll get your Muslim PM soon enough.

How am I a cuck? You literarely don't know shit about me bae. But if thats your fantasy off black studs fucking your wife have it you way. Im having no part in your degeneracy tho.

Oh it's real now lol. You're just calling it Jewish probably cuz you're mad we call out Jews.

You sound like a little fucking pussy that's why.

Hej hej
Pant please
*jingles coffee cup with change*

Funny thing is that the recovering Sup Forumstards who become alt right tend to focus on self improvement. The "alt right" places a high value on getting fit, dressing sharp, and not sitting around playing vidya all day. But keep believing what you want.

Great asumption you got there senpai. Mind I ask where did you get all that from? Being individualistic and not following the crowd like a retard and actualy caring more about my local suroundenings,my looks my money is being a pussy? Great logic there,other then that you know nothing.
Sorry to ruin your dreams. I don't happen to be poor. Altough,I will commend those who do that in the west. Its a great way to make money out off the "kindness" off the westerners. Heard stories off some "beggars" making up to 5K a month from it. Over there they pretend to be one and back to where they live they will build a villa.

>there is no alt-right parties.
>no real figure calls itself 'alt-right', besides kikes making an easy buck.
>there is not even a set of defined policies that all all alt-righter can agree on.
Not a real ideology.

Well,gota give 'em the props for that. Making money out off the stupid is something to be admired.

I don't even know why a faggot like you is talking about the Alt Right you obviously don't know shit about shit so why don't you just go back to sucking dick! You gotta be some nigger.

You are a cunt kill yourself....oamenii ca tine sunt problema in tara asta bine ca invatat si tu exact ce era mai bun din cultura vestica...esti ultimul terminat.

>Duh the Alt Right doesn't exist guys!

Meanwhile we're doing university speeches now and getting a ton of the spotlight. Poor stupid niggers, can't even do research.

Dar prietenu-l meu. Nu imi pasa de "tara asta" a ta. Sau vreo tara. O natiune poate sa arda din temeli atata timp cat mie,familiei mele,prietenilor mei le va fi bine.
I-ati altruismu si dut-il altundeva.
P.S: De ce m-asi sinucide? Imi este destul de bine. I mean,you sound like the one having a problem right now. Ever considered suicide?

CSGO is pretty shit. We have too many cancerous French Canadian fucks and Europe servers are full of Cyka Blyats. Im GE rank btw

And who is doing that, again?
(((Richard "gay is okay" Spencer)))?
And you completely ignored all of my points.