Poland is fucking dirty piece of shit. We have fucking extreme low wages and low quality of life...

Poland is fucking dirty piece of shit. We have fucking extreme low wages and low quality of life. I thinks that US of A is the best place for live and work, proove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

howmoneywalks.com/irs-tax-migration/
britannica.com/topic/The-Founding-Fathers-and-Slavery-1269536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're more than welcome to come here and clean toilets Emil.

Hey bud at least you guys got the witcher series

the first part was right but the second part is wrong, usa is a shithole

FUCK OFF IMMIGRANT LOVER

Im studying in London now, so when i get GB nationality i will come to USA and i will find place to live and place to work in the new world

>being opposed to Catholic, white migrants that breed like rabbits.

Idiot.

FUCK YOU

Good for you, hope all goes well.

See
Idiot.

WASPs only.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

breed like rabbits? Breed like rabbits?!

1.3 birthrate you colossal cuckold

FUCK, OFF, IMMIGRANT, LOVER

SEE YOURSELF OUT OF THIS COUNTRY YOU FUCKING IMMIGRANT LOVING SCUM

Tell me moore what it is to live in usa? im aiming to arrive in new york

but at least you have no shitskins here and there's still catholicism

the West now consists only of commercial republics, nothing good for the future unless you want to raise your children to be whores and morons

Poland is shit, but you can at least live a calm life as opposed to Germany or elsewhere

Pass. WASPs have allowed their Nations to become overrun with Arabs. Can't condone that.

Pollocks have loads of kids. Condoms are sin.

I hate all religions and im commie also, ty zly?

So many Americans are truly abominations of Europeans

GB passport won't make any difference m8. You will still a work visa to get there.
British degree might help though, but only if you study in Oxford/Cambridge/LSE. But I bet you study in some shitty top-20 uni.

America was founded on the backs of white migrants. Are you afraid of competition?

I live in the Hudson Valley of New York. 50 miles north of Manhattan. Extremely high quality of life here. I LOVE it. I have no complaints, minorities cannot afford to live where I do. All petty crime committed by bored teenagers here.

>Pass. WASPs have allowed their Nations to become overrun with Arabs. Can't condone that.

Leave America then. This is WASP country. Start inviting catholics and you might as well let the mexicans in. There is absolutely no difference.

>america is country of immigrants
>SEE YOURSELF OUT OF THIS COUNTRY YOU FUCKING IMMIGRANT LOVING SCUM
AYY LMAO xD

Americans are comprised of the strongest stock of Europeans, who centuries ago predicted the eventual collapse of their ancestral lands. Europe is nice to visit (for now) but not to live.

Stop LARPing as a Nationalist, if you desire to be European then go back there. Absolutely nothing is stopping you but your own shortcomings.

I need to buy a qt Slav wife, how many shekels does one cost?

This is why Northerners hate Southerners. I can smell the sweet tea and biscuits from here...

oh well, in this case the West is great for you

but you have to remember that there's an iron grip of censorship there, you have to limit yourself

btw trump promised to polish people that he will deal with' visa-free travel" for Poles if elected
xD

>America was founded
YEAH, and they weren't fucking polish. The founding fathers and the early settlers were not polish. Just because immigrants came in the past doesn't mean they must keep coming. That sounds awfully similar to the ITS 2016 "argument"

>Are you afraid of competition?
You must be from Reddit because you argue like a fucking civic nationalist ex liberal.

We are everywhere

>2016
>Reddit
>muh liberals

Your responses are almost robotic, sad.

Being intimidated by a toilet scrubber is pathetic. Sort out your own Caribbean and African migrant situation first before complaining about white migrants.

Come to Canada and work on my farm!

I'll pay you 5 Canadian dollars per day and feed you soda crackers w/ salt (mmm!)

Also my daughter, Ron, is going through some...changes....and could use a friend to talk to!

Come to Canada, familam! The first week you live in my basement, the heating is free!!

>toilet scrubbers
stop this meme

Settle down Pavel.

lol
>job available
>canada
Choose one.

b-b-but minimal wage in canad is at least 10 canadian dollars per hour

>Being intimidated by a toilet scrubber is pathetic.

>you don't want gays all around you? Well you must be gay yourself check m8

Pic related, it's you. Now go the fuck back to 9gag

>,sad
R/thedonald is calling for you to come home

LIES!!!!!! All lies, I mean...

The television says dastardly things about this magical land of free weed.

Oh, didn't I mention that?

>9gag
>reddit
>go back

You're aware almost all of the Founding Fathers were British right? Those pussies surrendered. Afterwards British loyalists started a war to maintain slavery (not wrong) and got decimated...like, completely eviscerated.

So which one is it, are you a British loyalist or American loyalist? I wouldn't praise pussy weakness as an American.

FREE LAND OF WEED??? I WILL COME WITH MY WHOLE FAMILY, WEED, WEED, WEED!!xD

>You're aware almost all of the Founding Fathers were British
That's what I've been saying the whole time sweetheart, do we need to slow this all down for you

All jokes aside, Canada is the shit, bro.

The government isn't this big cuckglomerate chasing us down over pronouns, taxes are higher...that's a given...especially in BC or ONT but Alberta is booming with high paying jobs.

It's also nearly as big as Russia with 30 million people...lots of room.

>Maybe if someone who wants half your wage for a no-skill job, it's your fault and not basic economics

He's a cuck, not a comedian.

So you ARE a loyalist to a foreign Monarch and DON'T value the freedom hundreds of thousands of people died to protect. Gotcha. Just wanted to clarify that you're a complete and total pussy.

Please, stay in your nigger infested southern bible belt and never leave. I welcome all white European migrants.

;)

Little secret...

It's practically legal all over the place...say some shit like "MUH MIGRAINES" and you'll be balls deep in a fat sack before the hockey game comes on.

Cheers, bud.

>So you ARE a loyalist to a foreign Monarch and DON'T value the freedom hundreds of thousands of people died to protect. Gotcha.

Jesus you dumb as a brick. Continue to strawman me, it's all you are capable of immigrant lover

Good luck bro. Hope it all works out. Welcome

this sounds awesome i hope this is true, m8

That's not a strawman, it's just a fact. You remain loyal to a foreign Monarch. When is the south going to rise again? The only thing on the rise there are obesity levels and teenage pregnancy.

Stay classless you hucklebuck hillbilly faggot.

Not a catholic and also a commie ? I'm so glad you're leaving, the west really sounds like a place for you.
But please never ever come back.

If Poland is so shitty why does it keep getting invaded?
Checkmate atheists.

You are a fucking asshole.

Yeah the U.S is better. However don't come here because you will lower the quality of life for everyone. Like the mexicans do.

>Poland
You're not fooling anyone Indonesia

Yea it's pretty great where I live. Pic related is the property directly adjacent to mine. It's a national park. Down the road is the worlds most prestigious cooking school, and 4 other national parks. A ton of state parks as well.

Because I don't want more immigrants that makes me a lover of the foreign monarch?

>You are a fucking asshole.

Post your tits

A big factor on where to live is the climate. Being from Poland I'm guessing you're used to cold weather but if want to get away from that look to the SE or SW. In many areas were still experiencing 70 degree (22c) weather well into winter. No snow except for the very rare occasion. I would recommend Texas or Florida. Conservative states that take your rights seriously.

yeah, but i want to live in a big city. i used to live in place called "jura krakowsko-czestochowska'' (landscape in picrelated) in poland and im bored of nature. A flat in the new york will be 10/10 place to live.

Sure does. You also idolize weakness as the British surrendered and forfeited a gigantic portion of their colonies after getting btfo by Americans and the French. They tucked tail and left. Simple as that.

What they SHOULD have done is take their pet niggers with them on the way out. The British revolutionaries who were our Founding Fathers freed those slaves and gave them rights. The south is singlehandedly responsible for niggerdom and the degenerate lifestyles associated with it.

As the spawn of these people you owe the rest of the world an apology seeing as this poison has spread everywhere.

I'm an hour train ride away from NYC. I commute there daily for work.

>Americans
Which were largely English themselves...

>The British revolutionaries who were our Founding Fathers freed those slaves

Did you not learn basic American history in school

I think absolutely the same about Russia. The US of A and the UK are the best places to live.

Yes, the republicans should take a leaf from the democratic book and import a few million poles to be our maids and prosties

Sure did. Their entire generation granted too many concessions to blacks. It's YOUR fault.

>Founding Fathers freed those slaves

You are a dumbass who doesn't even know the simplest details of this countries history.

So of course you're the type of person who just loves the idea of more people pouring in

This is where Americans are moving to and from within the country. They're fleeing the red and moving to the green in big numbers. The red areas are going to struggle as their welfare state increases and tax receipts go down. Only way to fix that is raise taxes. So more people leave etc. Be very cautious if you consider a liberal ran state.

howmoneywalks.com/irs-tax-migration/

You're an even bigger idiot than I thought, shame. Lottery funded education everyone.

britannica.com/topic/The-Founding-Fathers-and-Slavery-1269536

>>Founding Fathers freed those slaves

Half of them, yes. Again...this is why your ancestors started a war they lost, over the right to own slaves. I'm not against the practice, slavery has and always will exist...but you're absolutely retarded if you think these men cared about anything other than maintaining wealth. They didn't care about America in the slightest.

>last founding father dies in 1836
>slaves freed by Lincoln in 1863

Really makes you think

>lincoln freed the slaves

LOL

You have one of the most, if not the most nationalistic country. Plus you have Magdalena Ogorek.

>doesn't know what the emancipation proclamation is

>The British revolutionaries who were our Founding Fathers freed those slaves
AMAZING, how did they do this after they were all dead

The north abolished slavery long before this, then again, you DO come from Anti-American stock...seeing as the Confederacy wasn't America; and loyal to a foreign crown.

Don't you feel embarrassed that the French defeated you?