What's the most dangerous animal from your country, Sup Forums?

What's the most dangerous animal from your country, Sup Forums?

These

fpbp

SJWs aren't dangerous

Trucks.

this

muslims

Liberals.

Red Kangaroo

one kick to the ribs and youre done

EMUED

You don't want this mean motherfucker to attack your sides.

What the fuck... this is some scary shit.

too late

We have
bears in the Alps (though not many),
wolves are back across almost all of Germany,
and there's some venomous snakes.
You pick.

Bears, coyotes, wolves, mountain lions.. lots of things.

No question about it.

>mfw army in 3 days

one kick to the ribs can pretty much shatter your whole rib cage if they tried

wrong

Kingdom of Denmark: Polar Bear
Denmark proper: wasps

>tfw most dangerous animal in your country (without memeing) is the bumblebee

those are harmless in my experience

Lizards

Should train them to kill Emu. Finally get your revenge!!

this

fpbp

Kek.

spurdo memes are the best memes :DDDDDDD

That's just an eastern grey mate. And he is NOT the alpha male of the mob. That is a beta outcast with 0 females.

Whassa matta, white boi? You mad because you can't compare to the BEC?

Is that some tasmanian tiger--emu hybrid

FPBP

That's an Emu, user.

> That is a beta outcast with 0 females

Kek

I would guess grizzly bears or orcas

emus are pushovers. aside from spiders there are barely any dangerous animals in australia
brazilian wildlife on the other hand scares the living shit outta me

I dunno

have this

Pic related.

This isn't a joke. They kill multiple tourists every year. Cows when on the alps are not used to humans at all and will react aggressively and try to kill you by stomping if you rouse them.

and what about spiders and snakes in 'stralia?
those seem pretty scary to me

Grizzly or moose 2bh. At least orcas don't attack people

you mean the jungle stuff or regular sewer scorpions

I meant to quote the OP whoops

That's actually how Roo society is organized.
1 alpha male has a harem of 10-30 females + the juveniles. The betas; 5-8 grown males follow the mob on the outskirts; all they do is fight with each other. Every once in a while one of them works up the courage to challenge the alpha for his position.
It's like a Sup Forums & /r9k/ nightmare.

We have a single venomous snake and it isn't really dangerous unless you're a toddler.
Other than that, rapefugees.

:(

these guys kill hundreds each year

Female roos also sneak off to fuck beta males in order to preserve genetic diversity.

i stopped reading at diversity

>Problembär

Pakis

OI! Careful yuo cheeky wanka! Bobby may come and club dad attitude raight aught dat mouth of yours foa distuabing the peace!

These

swedish societal outcasts who have converted to radical islam

So the arabs are the most dangerous animals in your country then?

I need to see one of these done up like pic related

probably wild boars

those fuckers are viscious

Real answer: Deer

They cause 1,000's of car crashes per year, killing hundreds. Nothing is safe in their wake. They are murderous, unempathetic sociopathic killers.

Oh, you think they're just cute widdle deer who don't need no meat in their diet well THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU NEXT SUCKA

dumping carnage

NOT EVEN YOUR CHILDREN ARE SAFE

Diversity was the last word

They will stop at nothing to continue their reign of terror

Not even the kamikaze pilots of WWII could muster enough courage to match these insane killers

fuck

Beat me to it.

basically same as this and
BOARS !

Thoses fucker don't have any predator when grown up, only the babies had predators, foxes, ferrets, wolves, dogs etc.
Because of the near extinction of all known predator to babies boars, thoses fuckers can come in packs of 30 or so
The average weight is 80/100kg (160/200lbs) but the old male can weight up to 250kg (pic is a 240kg < 500lbs).
the 12/70 Brenneke/sauvestre dart slugs are required to hunt those other option includes 300winmag, 30-06, 45/70, 9,3x74r, 35whelen, 338lm, 375mag etc.
Anything below that is futile;3030, 243, 44mag, 222r/223/556nato won't do the job.
a friend of mine had shot one that was destroying his vegetables after killing a 30kgs labrador he took 7 44magnum to the dome and chestbefore collapsing,
There are countless stories of car accident involving cars, where the car is totaled and boar walks away like IDGAF.
In the case of a wounded (by car) boar, the police noted the lack of lethality of their 9mm JSP and basically carry 12ga slugs for the pumpgun for this specific reason.

at least its tasty

Don't go driving around Pennsylvania in October and November. Some of you guys are alright.

t. Deer

> where the car is totaled and boar walks away like IDGAF

> European "cars"

pick one

hehe DAMN STRAIGHT MOST DANGEROUS ANIMOLEEE IS ME - n*gga postin from bamaphone until trumpler take away lol!

less ben carson hook a nigga up

Diss my world son, transhumanist cyber-punk nigga alternate reality here on my new bamaphone no longer am i threat to others i have transcended into the cyberrealm, cybernigga if you will i understand i have awoken HNIC is a punk ass bitch and Trumpler my man i just seen home alone 2 and that nigga helpful as a motherfucker wit directions

This.
I try to warn the authorities in my countryside but apparently they don't care. This is the best proof of global warming, winters aren't cold enough to regulate their population. (though this is not the only factor)

relatives that hit a car in my life.
last month work buddy golf III, totaled, boar 90kg was conscious stuck in car police 12ga finish move, one broken leg for buddy.
Uncle, Mercedes class S, totaled, boar IGAF, broken nose for uncle.
Hunter buddy, MOther fucking 1976 land rover defender, totaled, boar bled out on the forest after walking 500m from the wreckage.

so your japanese pick up truck would be totaled too kiddo

>TFW your Ameirclap Hilux (Tacoma) is in the shop

Leftists

mooses and gooses

FUCK IDIOT gooses

Don't you mean meadowniggers?

The Albanian.

Damn, bested by deer. Shame upon my family.

They populate way more areas than meadows.

Forests, cul-de-sacs, meadows, highways, they are literally fucking everywhere

Dont even fucking pretend that america isnt a fucking monster nest

continuing death machines

more nope

run and you die

You're just jealous of a REAL woman.

If you get past the tumblr buzzwords diversity is actually a necessary thing to even contemplate keeping your genepool alive my fellow r9ker

>Just another day in the Florida wild. Alex Figueroa was taking a walk from his work at Circle B Bar Reserve and ran into a 12 foot alligator eating a smaller gator.

>7585▶
>File: image.jpg (73 KB, 534x401)
stare long enough at it to show you aren't afraid and his mate fucking jacks you from behind.

that's a big kitty

and gypsies

>Dodraugen

It's the most vile and awful creature ever to escape the wrath of our gods. Somehow it managed to hide right underneath them until it managed to slip away and now we have to deal with the random dodraug attacks.

It's getting quite scary, I've invested a great sum on self-defense weapons. I've been blessed so far but I never loose the fear.

Sasuga

Werewolfs.