German clay

I seen a lot of "German deserves this land" or something like that around recently, can we discuss what Clay Germany rightfully deserves?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algal_bloom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Incoming posts of that Poland-France Elbe border map and how Germans deserve to be exterminated for "destroying Europe" in 3... 2...

Non. Germany is a non state that needs to be dissolved and those known as Germans should be enslaved

I think all of Germany should be annexed by Austria.

Austrians are like germans but they can think for themselves.

The only land you deserve is the land you can take by force. "Deserve" is a non-issue.

Allāhu akbar brother. Europe belongs to the Caliphate

inshallah

bs aside I believe there are some legitimate claims east of germany but they hardly matter now and I don't believe germany will ever see them
because germany i dead
whatever remains of the german people going into the next era will not insist on those claims

at this point in time, cuckmany deserves no clay. As they are pussy leftist bitches who can't conquer anything.

It will become their rightful clay when they once again rise up to take it

Fuck clay, it's more about the people, human resources and shared values.

I want to see a union consisting of
>Baden-Württemberg
>Bavaria
>Austria (minus Burgenland)
>Switzerland (with the non-German speaking part of the population kicked out) and
>South Tyrol

It would be heaven.

South tirol is italian, u cuck

Germany is a federation and the peoples of Germany deserve balkanization.

>u

Disgusting.

All of them, just 10 feet underground.

From Rhine to Urals.

this, but in a perfect world I'd like to see pretty much the whole Eastern Europe up to the Russian states swallowed by a nationalistic German state, because even the Slavic natives would agree that it would be an improvement over their lives, at the small cost of learning the German language.

Six feet above them.

DEUTSCHLAND VERRECKE

> because even the Slavic natives would agree that it would be an improvement over their lives, at the small cost of learning the German language
how fucking stupid can you be? I'd rather live in a shithole than speak german, and trust me, every Pole will say this.

>because even the Slavic natives would agree
How fucking deluded are you?

But then they would have to be Muslim Hans. Get back in your cuckshed and stop destroying europe for the nth time.

This and nothing less

Pic related is all German Clay

>comparing a wartime, bombed out city to a city that has been at peace for a century and had german money to help build up

poles really are the mexicans of europe.

German clay in white, right?

What the fuck is that green shit in the water?

>not including Ukraine

shit

likely algae or fungi.

Yes. German clay is white, and Germans are not.

actually this

elsass lothringen

Germans can't even defend the German Federal Republic area, why should they have more clay to ruin?

Give it a bit more time and germans will be back to normal, then they will be ready to take back prussia from the poles and Alsace-Lorraine from the french.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algal_bloom

For the last 25 years we financed eastern Europe so they can rebuild without integrating them into a German language zone. And they still hate us. I don't know, eastern Europeans are ungrateful selfish shits. There are some we can work with, some who want to western, the rest has to be driven out of Europe and into Siberia.

I czeched those trips, but the Anglo will never allow it.
Which may not even a problem if the remaining UK becomes like Londonstan.

this is why I didn't even argue with the Poles here. we've been rebuilding them at no cost really, what polish nationalism?

>Taking dicks in the ass is a landmark achievement says Angela Merkel
Progress is so great

We're being financed thanks to the globalists responsible for flooding Europe with muslims and on the other side of the coin there are people like you, dreaming of the annexation and ethnic cleansing. You can probably see that none of these options works for us, right?

that article doesn't exist

Germans on Moon!

Yours look better. You should unite with Netherlands, Flanders and Austria.