Offending Islam now carries the death sentence, passed by traitors

>Sentencing, Judge Julian Lambert had said the incident was an 'attack on England' and 'the principles of freedom of religion'.

Reminder that when the social contract breaks down, and the state collaborates with enemies, the only way to ensure freedom is to remove ALL traitors before your first shot is fired at the enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-30248828
bristolpost.co.uk/judge-t-sentence-ex-trainee-bristol-teacher/story-19473653-detail/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just end it all.

How does one remove a judge?

Luckily in this case the punishment fit the crime. Inshallah, you British pig dogs

The same way you remove anything else.

What useful idiots like this think is that by betraying the common people they will ensure their own stature and maybe even raise it as payment for services rendered. This is false.

Whichever side meets them first, they will die. Whether as a useful idiot who has now outlived all their usefulness, or a traitor.

They ensure the chaos and the bloodshed they think such capitulation will stave off from their doorstep.

England still uses the death sentence? I thought Europeans were too good to actually execute criminals?

>How does one remove a judge?

in b4 some faggot goes full Brevik.

Screencap this, Sup Forums called it.

Julian Lambert, the fuckin' nerdy lookin' cunt will never get laid.

is that wig made from a carpet?

I meant by legal means.

>freedom of religion
was a mistake, should of been only Christianity is allowed

Why a year for what is basically victimless harassment? Here in the US guy would get a restraining order, maybe do some community service.

Source?

Is there a link? If a judge decided this then it would have been in the resolution of a case, this is big news.

They put a guy (and four other people) in prison for putting bacon near a mosque. The Islamists run the prisons from the inside, so putting a man "guilty" of such a "crime" in to such a situation is death by any measure.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-30248828

>Omar Jumale, 20, was sentenced for two years for sex with a child
>Mohamed Dahir, 22, was sentenced to two years for causing child prostitution

According to this fucker, sex with children and child prostitution are only twice as bad as throwing bacon at a mosque.

you get a butter knife and spread him real thin

It works fine with Hindus, Jews, Buddhists. It's literally only Muslims who are a problem.

>They put a guy (and four other people) in prison for putting bacon near a mosque.

>I meant by legal means.

The same way you remove any scum: Fire safety and health code violations.

Find out what properties he owns and report any violations.

>They put a guy (and four other people) in prison for putting bacon near a mosque
What was the actual law they broke?

Obviously he's in on the molesting.

And (((for some reason))) that's the group we massively import.

Sharia,

> Islam
> religion

Probably impeach through Parliament.

The USA should remove every judge that has some percentage of rulings overturned. NINTH CIRCUIT COURT I'M LOOKING AT YOU.

>an attack on England
Do these twats seem to forget that England fought in the Crusades?

Or that Islam doesn't give a shit about your laws.

can i still offend buddhists?

Looking at his history via a google search this judge seems to pass particularly lengthy sentences on everyone.

He means Modern England, which incubates isolated communities of hostile cultures, backed with the full force of the law.

Bear with me for a moment. What if these people aren't actually idiots at all and fully recognize what they do to your people and are pleased with the results? They don't give a slightest fuck about common English man.

They feel guilt of that before the Islamic hordes they collaborate with.

But this is a coping mechanism to try and rationalise it in his mind. If he can say that this man was a traitor then it clears his conscious from admitting that HE was the traitor against his own people.

A communist uprising can't come soon enough, not because I'm a communist but because I bet a lot of them have Marxist leanings. That's why they defend Islam so much in the first place in addition to their own petty self-interest.

There ain't but 16,000 police officers in this whole country, can you dig it?

Oh, I know that very well. Unfortunately siding with the enemy will not save them. There is no reward for lowering the drawbridge but the steeling of the invading army. Couldn't tell them that though.

But really, you're right. Our ruling class despise the common man of England as much as any Russian prince did their serfs, and look how that turned out for everyone.

Marx even based his theories of class consciousness on Britain.

We need to send this judge a message.

Usually Parliament has to make the recommendation to the judge to remove themselves. Then I guess if they don't go they will remove the judge for misbehaviour since they did not listen to the advice of the Parliament.

We have 3

>religious freedom
>England
That's not a thing there though. Bongs do as you please.

>Judge Julian Lambert
the guy is a pedo it's pretty sure

look >bristolpost.co.uk/judge-t-sentence-ex-trainee-bristol-teacher/story-19473653-detail/story.html

the guys is giving low sentences to pedo crime he most likely is in one of those pedo group as well

European elites need to be purges asap

>Brown muslims exlpoit 14 year old girls and fuck them
>No punishment because the cops don't want to be racist

>White man puts bacon on a mosque
>1 year in prison

United Cuckdom in a nutshell

It would be good if the family of the dead man tracked down the judge and executed him.