How could Japanese fly such distance... It's impossible and the final proof that we're being lied to

How could Japanese fly such distance... It's impossible and the final proof that we're being lied to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Kgglzeec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trade winds.

catch the wind, and the plane goes faster and uses less fuel.

They flew over the pacific, not across the atlantic. I teach public school, this is a common misconception.

...Why don't they go the other way?

But it's like 1,000,000 thousand kilometres??? That would not work without refilling the fuel

Clearly they used the same fuel that was used in 9/11. It had a much higher calorific value so it could melt steel beams.

>Yes goy, the Earth is a sphere, don't question the narrative

Yeah of course! Why is there no Pacific on the map then! Get out NSA

>this image came from my Facebook group and is now being memed on even Sup Forums
>>

They would fall outside of the world

Yeah because Japanese had technology that was used 30 years ago

Thats not even a straight line OP..

C'mon, the Earth is like a Nintendo level, you go off one bit and end up in the opposite one.

I mean I think that's what they said in school.

you can fly over land dumbass

Planes can fly above land, not just sea, stupid philippino.

??? America is to the west of them, there is nothing but sea on the east of Japen, look at the map.

wow really made my almonds tingle

With hi-tech powered autism

No, you can't deny this! It is impossible to implement Nintendo technology to world war 2. Even electro-games didn't exist

The 9/11 fuel was the reimagined version.

>the earth is actually torus

Who do you think invented Nintendo? The Japanese! That's how they bombed Pearl Harbour, mate!

The Earth doesn't look like your pic.

CIA gave it to them, moron. And CIA had it all along! Ever since they extracted it from that giant spaceship they found in Antarctica. Same as the mind-altering agents they put into drinking water and spray around in chemtrails.

Earth is actually the square that's longer on two sides

>THIS INTELLECTUAL
do you honestly think that CIA found Nintendo? No! Italians did! If not explain Mario then nigger

The True Word Of God disagrees with your statement.

Read the Bible.

kek'd, good b8 m8.

What's a common misconception, that public school has education? That you teach in a school?

The fuckin suspense is killing me

Mario Mario and Luigi Mario were Italian diplomats sent to Japan to develop warp zone technology allowing them to enter one point to another quickly. The project was known as "Super Mario Bros".

>no direct flights from cape town to sydney
>prefer to be close to land in case something happens
Also if they fly directly from Cape Town to Sydney the flight has to be paid entirely from those passengers, and can't be paid by other flights that go inbetween.

B-b-but muh flat earf ;_;

and you don't look like your dad you dumb nigger

This
You retard Bible doesn't exist. The true religin is Russian orthodoxy

But who is The big turtle then huh

Old testament is all about jewish lies anyway...

Stop stealing my Flag!

facepalm.sage

You are wrong.
The earth is hollow.

youtube.com/watch?v=ap2Kgglzeec

hahaha this person thinks we live on a Sphere despite the evidence to the otherwise.

The japs stole a tardis, it's bigger on the inside so they crammed the whole fucking attack fleet in there. But it's ok, dolphin and whale pushed their shit in for it.

kek

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING MODS TODAY

How do you get an airplane in a Tardis though? The door is so small.

Ever hear of the underground railroad?
fucking idiot

>How could Japanese fly such distance... It's impossible and the final proof that we're being lied to.

This is something I'd expect from one of the typical retards we have here in urban America.

I unironically believe the Earth is flat, and that any pictures and models proving otherwise is fake. I don't get how people don't see how it's flat, there's too many issues with the earth being round, same for the other planets.

This fucking idiot. You had those planes which could be unmounted and don't know this shit

Yeah you are one of them. Stupid bluepilled burger

urgh. its another reddit raid
and on the holidays too, you lot have no decency.

Newfag

Holy shit. We've been lied to the whole time.

You idiot.

then how come east west distances on your flat earth map are so distorted the further you go from the north pole? how do you explain that?

Idiot. You fall if you go over the edge

Kek even flat earthers think the world is a disc and a trans pacific trip would be possible.

Your just retarded

Almost made me destroy my keyboard with coffee, OP, good job ;)