Red pill me on flat Earth

Red pill me on flat Earth.

The Earth is flat

How?

you're in new zealand - try to cross over anarctica and see what happens

what happens?

retards believe it

How do the jews benefit from tricking everyone into believing it's round?

>Asking here where there are lot of liars.

Earth is neither flat, nor ball, but an ovoid .

Originally a meme to discredit Sup Forums, but people like a good meme.

flat earth is meme
it's all about the inner earth

Checkmate atheists

flat earth is actually a real thing, digits confirm

It's not real

I redpilled myself earlier today after being skeptical about it, turns out people can see Chicago from across lake michigan 60 miles away, which would leave a curvature of roughly 240~ ft in the distance, and it really does look like about that much is chopped off in the horizon.... so unless someone else can explain to me why it's like this im gonna have to say the earth is a sphere

It's just a bunch of uneducated tinfoil heads that have never attended a science lesson.

>Implying that you don't have a gravity holster to keep you from falling into the sun

It's not a perfect sphere, you have plateaus under and above water that are flatter and you have mountain ridges, etc...
Following your logic there also can't be any mountains and shit

The earth is round. This has been known since at least the Greeks.

Its a bullshit meme spread by morons. No one actually believes this crap, they just like to shit up Sup Forums.
Pic related. How did the Japanese attack pearl harbour if the earth is flat?

>plateaeus under the water
>implying the water isnt level in a fuckin lake

We have a misunderstanding here, i dont believe in mountains??

It is impossible. How do I know?
Years and years of mathematical data and easily replicated experiments. Also we have pictures.

Well it is a lake, it could be that it is under or above sea level, Chicago could be on a plateau, or even the fog/clouds can affect if you can see it.

>discredit Sup Forums
This always makes me chuckle. And since it's so silly you can easily debunk it, right?

here is the same skyline up close, on the shore line. If flat earth were true, the water would be flat and level as far as the lake goes, but when you go 60 miles you see this a 240 foot wall of water. These aren't camera tricks either you can find plenty of independent shots of the same thing. FE is wrong

A ball becomes an ovoid if you kick it hard enough.

it was proven in fucking ancient greece u cocksucker
straight from wiki
>Eratosthenes, a Greek astronomer from Hellenistic Libya (276–194 BC), estimated Earth's circumference around 240 BC. He had heard that in Syene the Sun was directly overhead at the summer solstice whereas in Alexandria it still cast a shadow. Using the differing angles the shadows made as the basis of his trigonometric calculations he estimated a circumference of around 250,000 stades. The length of a 'stade' is not precisely known, but Eratosthenes's figure only has an error of around five to fifteen percent.[22][23][24] Eratosthenes used rough estimates and round numbers, but depending on the length of the stadion, his result is within a margin of between 2% and 20% of the actual meridional circumference, 40,008 kilometres (24,860 mi).