How does Sup Forums and the "alt-right" feel about gays?

How does Sup Forums and the "alt-right" feel about gays?

I buy into almost everything, except for the JQ, but I don't understand what you have with gay people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetic_theories_of_homosexuality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums doesn't hate the gays, Sup Forums despises faggots.

And /thread

Gays should go back in the closet.

but y thop

We dont hate gay people, we just hate gays.

stay in the closet and we dont fucking care.

Sup Forums doesn't hate the blacks, Sup Forums despises niggers.

Gays are at best traitors who gleefully served the Jew in destroying European culture and society. There must be justice.

>see

The gays are all about destroying religious freedoms for everyone. They force their faggotry on us and demand wholesale changes in our cultural norms.

Take 'gay marriage'. this could have been settled a decade ago but the fags had to change the definition of a word that's been the bedrock of society for 2000 years. They couldn't just call it a union (or whatever), get all the pluses and negatives straight people do and call it a day. Nope. They went to war and hurt their cause.

I dont hate gays i hate gays that come out of the closet and spread their gay ways to others,

Usually it's because some use that as their main personality trait. Think about it this was Japanbro, Do people walk around proclaiming that their straight? No because no one cares. Most of these guys just are starving for attention and it's annoying. If you're gay and you just keep it on the down low, no one will care unless you're diddling kids.

Because 'separate but equal' has worked so well in our country before. Straight people threw a fit that we wanted to call it "marriage", too, that way we could confront any semantic legal battle. It was for all the hospitals and insurance claims and other benefits where it says "married," where the person could easily say "This requires marriage, not civil unions."

We didn't want to go to war, but people were too protective of the terminology. So we did and we won, and now our marriages are just as valid.

Indeed, "separate but equal" doesn't work. Negros need to be forced back to Africa, and diseases fetishists must have their perversion culled.

All gays are disease fetishists just because we're actually getting laid? Are you also the type that's saving it for a "pure" girl?

>getting laid
youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
This is your behavior, your attempts to normalize your sodomy won't work.

mixed bag, i dont have a problem. their are some based far right bear clubs, though i wouldn't join myself.

When I was in california I met many gays and very very few acted like this.

They are just the loud majority.

I am afraid that if the alt-right does get a hold of american politics they would be prosecuted.

this is very true, they only act like this when they drink to leftist coolaid and think being gay inherently means you're very very special.

Theyre fucking annoying with no self decency especially at partys.
Good god if you get a handfull of them at a party you might as well just leave because they cant keep their fucking hands off eachother.
Dont even get me started on trannies.
The only thing id consider more degenerate than a tranny are guys who fuck them

Living in a liberal as fuck city sucks balls

WHY ARE YOU AGAINST LIBERTY AND FREEDOM? LOOK AT THIS? CANT YOU FEEL IT, DONT YOU? CANT YOU FEEL THE FREEDOM, THE LIBERTY?

Unions would have been just as valid. Taxes, benefits etc. Nobody was disputing that in any way. The whole deal came down to the fags exacting revenge on the Christians. Nothing more nothing less. Your 'win' was a pyrric victory. You should have played it smart and not forced your mental perversion on the rest of us. But no. You'll look for more businesses to shut down because they won't make you gay cakes. You took the wrong tact in this battle and hardened your enemies against you and that will come back to haunt you.

The issue is the politicized interest groups representing homosexuals, they are not asking for equal rights but instead go on vindictive temper tantrum fueled crusades against anything that isn't progressive.

Marriage should not be handled by the state, only subsidized for families.
If fags want to get married, do it in their own churches. It's not like you see christians flocking to mosques to complaing about them refusing to marry them.

Everyone should be able to decide who they bake a fucking cake for, and no one really gives a shit about 2% of the population being homos. The issue is being blown up to make anyone to the right of boy george look like a ultra-authoritarian superfascist extranazi.

>except the jq

Subtle bait

homosexuality is wrong and leads to the downfall of society along with other kinds of sexual degeneracy

This is all true.

However another issue is the promiscuity of homosexuals and their levels of crime, STDs and other negative things (something much more pronounced in transexuals). Homosexual propaganda is infecting more and more people and every new degeneracy like incest, pedophilia, etc point to homosexuals as the pioneers.

Personally I think the state should solely traffic in civil unions allowing it for whomever but marriage should be completely handled by religious organiations.

That being said there are a lot of good authors and artists who liked men but didn't identify as homosexual. It's silly to make this such an important part of your identity.

Sodomites must cease existing, if your goal is to propagate your own race to keep it alive then allowing sodomy, let alone ENCOURAGING it, isn't gonna help. Not to mention they're by and large aids-ridden and a host to other problems.
Allowing certain people a free pass because they hold your political views is how the kikes will take over Sup Forums if ever.

homosexuality is epigenetic
it's very ancient evolutionary mechanism
if you, your parent or grand parent are retard - you may become gay (via epigenetic mechanisms which alters how genes are expressed without altering the underlying DNA sequence)

acting retarded means - metaphysically acting against "God", i.e. breaking certain rules which are deeply unconsciously rooted in our brains and should be followed to ensure humans survival

I don't deny it, but the approach to solve those issues is wrong on both sides.
Imagine if we said "you gotta do what you gotta do" and stopped giving a shit what they put in their butt, and instead focused on eradicating STD's and giving them a chance to better themselves and become respectable citizens.

It's a general issue with politics, people become too adversarial to ever find common ground, making all debate virtually meaningless as everyone has already picked a side beforehand.

Imagine how much more ground we could gain if we focused on offering our opponents a way to redeem themselves, instead of just flinging poo all day.

Women will never listen to us, because we've effectively written them off, same with gay fags assuming Pence doesn't fix them.

A lot of movements on the right seem regressive, because they are. We should focus on creating motivation and examples of success.

Kinda went a bit off road there, but in essence i agree with you.

Well said

Fpbp

>homosexuality is epigenetic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetic_theories_of_homosexuality

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetic_theories_of_homosexuality
People must stop saying

"this is epigenetics, that is epigenetics"

like it makes a distinction or something.
everything is epigenetic, epigenetics is just a more developed theory of development. mixes genes with env, which is what we've been looking for centuries.

well, i agree that saying "this is epigenetic" isn't enough, and exact mechanism of particular epi-marks triggers should be explained.

i postulate that epi-marks of homosexuality are triggered by certain behaviors which threaten reproduction of main dna sequence and survival of certain tribes as a group as well as primates as a whole, by breaking certain ancient laws how tribes and its members should behave.

Overall, all these lgbt mania which we see in the west, isn't a cause of western decadence, it's rather a symptom of it. In other words, individualistic liberalism is a threat to main dna sequence and that leads to rise of homosexuality, depressions, and all other things we observe, as those who exhibits these behaviors, acting individualistically, from individualistic rational perspective shouldn't reproduce.

Nu-pol thinks there is a difference.

Homosexuality is a sexual fetish, and should not be allowed in western society.