Self-Driving Cars Will Make Organ Shortages Even Worse

>Self-Driving Cars Will Make Organ Shortages Even Worse

slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2016/12/self_driving_cars_will_exacerbate_organ_shortages.html

Oh God. What are they planning?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how will Rockefeller and Soros get their 10th heart transplants?

We'll be growing organs from sample tissue in 10 years, who cares?

They'll just have mad max style human blood bags. Only with babies

"sample"

>self driving cars
It still makes me laugh when people think this will ever be perfected. "lol i can watch The Big Bang Theory while muh car drives me around! XD"

Fucking retards.

For some reason I think "repo man" is more the establishment aesthetic.

I guess the lesson is that not everyone is meant to live.

We should execute all the niggers and use their organs. If race is only skin deep: why should anybody complain?

worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/

People often ask me this question and I always answer the same thing: Love life. Live a simple life, play with your kids, enjoy the things you have, spend time with good loyal friends» he acknowledged with a KIND smile.

>consumes flesh and millions to survive
>contributes no innovation or real wealth to the world
>described as kindly philanthropist by fake-news

I am living in a dystopian fiction

>Sick people die
>Healthy people live instead
What's the problem?

It still makes laugh when people think ice automobiles will ever be perfected. "Ĺol i can get back home in time to watch i love Lucy while everyone else has to get around with a horse. "
Fucking retard.

This is why I can't hate jews

Too based

>Thinking they wont
go ahead say why they wont
meanwhile I'll be looking at the fact that google's hasnt caused an accident yet while autopiloting

Insurance-companies are sweating too.
Who's going to need them when cars will have literally zero accidents?

you racist bigot!!

from the article:

> What’s more, chronic diseases—especially those like kidney disease—disproportionality affect minority communities. According to the CDC, these disparities occur as a result of disparate environmental and social conditions, as well as limited access to health care. As a result, more than half of those on the national organ waiting list are minorities. While it isn’t unreasonable to surmise that some in these communities might have strong monetary incentives to sell their organs, they’re likely making more organs available to those from similar disadvantaged backgrounds.

>The moment you realize slate is a front for underground organ sellers
>Rockefeller probably funds Slate

WAKE ME UP

>linking to slate
leaf

>Who said there will be humans

The higher ups in these companies/manufacturers probably have Soros-type overlords with their arms elbow deep up CEO asses like literal meat puppet masters. You can expect systematic crashing as a fool-proof method of farming humans for their organs.

They know who owns the car, they know if you have children, they know where you're going at all times. Crash logs? I guess they could be tampered with... shouldn't be a problem.

If they actually cared about safety then tunnels or tubes would be a better choice perhaps

I don't see anyone proposing autonomous bikes yet.
>got dibs on your kidneys, OP

>thinking it needs to be perfected
people already trust their lives with tesla's BETA autopilot
>"lol i can watch The Big Bang Theory while muh car drives me around! XD"
>people have an opinion that differs from mine. Aren't they silly? ha-ha xxxxDDDDD)))))

abducted children, like always.

In Serbia during the war a Jewish family was discovered to be running a chop shop of organ thieves.

Needless to say the town executed them on the spot.

Meh until they have self driving motorcicles I'll have enough money for a corneal transplant.

Self driving cars won't become a thing outside of a few major cities for decades to come.