Why the hell is this nigger trying to ruin shit at the last minute...

Why the hell is this nigger trying to ruin shit at the last minute. Is he that much of a snot nose punk enough to where he is trying to provoke Russia and stir up a future conflict in order to lengthen his term as president? I hope somebody assassinates this rat bastard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDx_OD50ia8
politforums.net/eng/usa/1440759339.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when you cant swallow that your team has lost from its own stupidity and you push the russian interference untill your death

Obama hates Russia because it's a majority-white country.

BECAUSE FUCK RUSSIA YOU FUCKING TRAITOR

Go Fucking Live there if you want america to be russia so much! you can wait in line with Trump to suck Vlad's fucking 3 inch cock

>if Putin responds symmetrically, Moscow-Washington relations are a bit colder when Donald assumes office

>if Putin doesn't rise to the bait, Trump=Putin plant narrative gains a little bit more traction

I think he's being forced to. He is intelligent to know this will damage his legacy, but has to pay up for something with political capital.

Also, he will still be very much involved in politics vis-a-vis podesta-soros post jan 20

So it's either war or people say mean things?
I don't give a shit what people say about Trump as long as he doesn't fuck us over and he doesn't start a world war like Obama has been trying to do for the past two months. To bad we have another month to go with this asshole.

>russia
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR MY ACTIONS
>Sup Forums
>they a good boy who dindu nuffin

every time

have u noticed how both hillary and obama have been trying to create a war with russia, even tho trump seemed to be the only one working for peace between the two countries.

We elected Trump so we wouldn't have to move there, faggot

Look if it comes to and to, I'm gonna support America over Russia, because fuck Russia.

BUT, until that day, I'm gonna hide in my bunker and wait for Mr. Trump, because oddly enough I trust billionaires over those who make war.

He's trying to push the hacking nerative way to far so that Trump's victory seems illegitimate. He's a dumbass because for the last month leading up to the election he was laughing at Trump for saying the election was being rigged.

But they're RUSSIAN! Haven't you seen Red Dawn? Are you honestly gonna sit here and tell Patrick FUCKING Swayze that he was wrong to resist the commie scum that buried his dad in a mass grave?

>Barry it's Donald's turn to be president
>MOM ITS NO FAIR WE BOUGHT OFF ALL THE MEDIA IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN EASY WIN
>He won the election Barry it's his turn
>IF DEMOCRATS CANT BE PRESIDENT NO ONE CAN WW3 NOW

He's a bitch. He suuuccckkkksss.

This. They are babies.

mean things start to affect reality when its sustained for a prolonged period of time like say 4 years, for example no one here really believes the ww3 shit, actions are more judged on more tense or less tense, but repeat it often enough and gain a critical mass of dumb fucks rerepeating it and you start affecting how people think

PUPPET
P
U
P
P
E
T

Theres actually something of a city legend here in Perm that when he visited here back in the day as a congressman or whatever he vs insulted or something

kek

gg Perm

Hope they don't make us fight each other ruskie bro

2009?
youtube.com/watch?v=DDx_OD50ia8

No he was inspecting nuke plants or something like in the 90es

Leave shill.

I hope he'll trigger Trump enough to start a full-blown investigation on him, on Clinton and their entire mafia

Found something about it in Google, didn't expect it
politforums.net/eng/usa/1440759339.html

I don't think anyone's going to tell Patrick Swayze anything.

Showing his true colours user