Chinese Korean whiners strikes again

>Japanese Defence Minister visits Yasukuni war memorial to pay homage to dead Japanese soldiers.

>South Koreans and Chinese protest as some of those dead soldiers may have committed war crimes in Korea and China

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/29/anger-as-japanese-minister-visits-war-crimes-shrine-after-pearl-harbor-trip

Other urls found in this thread:

populstat.info/Asia/chinac.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=U8iVBWwWAs4
youtube.com/watch?v=1Zh7ZZ0NN5A
tibethouse.jp/about/mainland/history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinese Population
populstat.info/Asia/chinac.htm

70 million decreased after Qing-UK Opium War.
25 million decreased for Mao's Great Leap.
6 million decreased for KMT-PRC War only in 1949.

1.5 million increased per year in 1920 while civil war. Before that, 5 million per year increased so millions may have been killed by civil war.

3 million "increased" per year steadily for Japan-KMT war from 1932 to 1945. Before that, 3 million increased so same rate.
Japanese always say "We didn't kill civilian" because Japanese really didn't kill civilian.

Chinese government fears the proof Japanese didn't kill civilian but CCP and KMT killed millions so they blame Yasukuni to hide the truth.
Korean wants to be protected by USA and China so they blame Japanese though Korean fought against USA, UK, KMT, USSR during WW2.

This and I also think that they are more butthurt about the fact that even their fellow Asians were able to colonize them.

Korea didn't really have a choice in the matter, did they you goofy fucking jap?

>China is a communist single-party dictatorship that harvests the organs of political dissidents
>Korea is literally owned and controlled by a mystic cult and is still at war with its northern half
>Japan is a stable conservative democracy
Why does anybody care at all about any East Asian nation besides Japan? They are clearly the superior nation in the region, nobody cares about "muh nanjing/comfort women" shit from 70 years ago, the fact is that right now Japan is actually a real country and the other butthurt East Asian nations are dysfunctional, maybe these other nations only focus on the past so much because their present-day situation is garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=U8iVBWwWAs4
In addition, Japan made Asian army, Asian Conference for their independence.
China forces other ethnic people to obey CCP or KMT and bans other army. No conference.

I know you are describing East Asian Nations but that fits well on Middle eastern unstable nations and Pookistan.

Didn't China also killed a lot of people who wanted to have a democracy in the region?

China knows the only way to get out of answering for it's crimes agaist its own people is by blaming others.

>what was nanking
>What was unit 731
>what is pow torture
>what was the makigumo
>who was yoshio tachibana

Chinese murdered a lot of the Chinese republic, yes. Communism won in China, unfortunately. But not in Hong Kong

being a soldier is hard and lonely
did troops not deserve women to hold them through cold night ?
" No you must die alone! "
who would say such thing?

this milf is hot

what was fat man and little boy?
american in thailand .

All I know what that Chiang was based and a Christian brother of mine, while the Chinese were worshiping their pagan Emperor in a savage and backwards display of barbarism.

Nothing like the skin of a dead experimented on housewife to keep you warm at night.

You should see their territory disputes, they have them with each neighbor of theirs.

It was World War 2, each side did pretty crazy stuff.
Hindler gassed 6 million kikes

Brits induced famines in India and took all of the farm produced of India out of the country to support native Brits during the war. Leaving us dying of hunger.

But we don't beat that drum every time we see an Anglo.

don't you need to be wiping the streets clean of shit pajeet instead of being a weeb?

> why would china or Korea give a shit if Japanese officials visit a shrine to Japanese soldiers and war dead?

It just seems like worst Korea and China are farming the non issue for their benefit. I've always ignored the autistic screeching about yasakuni

hahaha I laugh very hard when I see the Chinese and Korean cry on news.

Almost make me wish Fake of Nanking was real rape.

Lel

China did especially in Tibet.
However, China has many ethnic people.
There were many governments after Qing ended.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Zh7ZZ0NN5A

>believes in Holocaust

Are you Hindu or Jew on sex tour in India?

China was a fucking mess, It was a colony of almost all the western powers and Japs and was under Monarchy. Third world whores are treated well than the Chinese of that time.

I am not a weeb, I just hate Chinks a lot.

You`ll get nuked again someday and you deserve it.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>China did especially in Tibet.
Tell us about it, we have 94,000 Tibetan refugees.

I stating things that people believe happened in WW2. Like the Nanking. people believe it happened. But no one can prove it for sure.

They did got nuked twice.

Wow,Brits really are cancerous assholes

I haven't delved into the actual primary sources yet but when I hear about the supposed events of unmatched evil my bullshit detector goes off.

I wouldn't be surprised if large amounts of the savagery was completely made up.

China gave a picture to United Nations as the proof of Nanking.
That is a picture of Musha incident in Taiwan.

unit 731 was a story made in 1981 by Japanese communists.
Chinese communists used the propaganda as the proof.
Even USA didn't make propaganda about 731.

Torture is Chinese culture you know.

She seem like she was quite a looker in her youth. She don't look bad now.

>They did got nuked twice.
i said Again. Japan is going on dangerous path of revisionism and nationalism eventually turning to militarism.

As much Sup Forums makes jokes about Germany being cucked and having WW2 complex - it actually enable them to get over the conflict despite all bad stuff that happened. We suffered the most from them, yet there is zero dislike or hate for Germany for WW2.

Meanwhile Japan are just bad losers, and this is a reason why Asia still hates them (this and historically Japan being aggressive dicks to them, though generally anything past 19th century doesnt live in people`s memory unless you deliberately enflame it).

Japan cares too much about its pride and saving face, acting hypocrite, pretending stuff didnt happening and seeking excuses. There were none. It was aggressive war and they lost. If they won, they could have rewriten the history as they wanted - but they didnt.

Its not about honoring fallen japanese soldiers - Germany does that too, and in fact we have memorials for fallen german soldiers IN RUSSIA. Its about denial and that denial leading to repetition of history, where Japan eventually will again be outcast and aggressor of Asia given that the ideology they use now to save they face will take roots and evolve into one they had during WW2 with idea of their superiority and bringing "order and prosperity" to asia by means of power of japanese cock raping gook women.

If you can read Japanese, this site is good
tibethouse.jp/about/mainland/history/

Yup

>unit 731 was a story made in 1981 by Japanese communists.
>Chinese communists used the propaganda as the proof.
Commies never change

>i said Again. Japan is going on dangerous path of revisionism and nationalism eventually turning to militarism.
That's because China is getting aggressive day by day

Have you seen Xi's address today.
He acknowledged that China bubble is soon to burst since the economy now need huge debts to be relevant.

China won't be able to achieve 6% growth too.

Maybe China shouldn't cuck itself with retarded isolationist policy.

WET
THE
VIET

>Unit 731 was made up

Unit 731's activities were well documented and plenty of it's members were more than happy to discuss the horrors they committed.

Americans know exactly how you behaved during the war, as many of our grandfather's spent time in Japanese prisoner of war camps.

We remember guadal canal.

>If you can read Japanese
I can't but chrome's inbuilt translator is working fine.

>China's foreign debt rises 3 percent in third quarter to $1.43 trillion

>President Xi Open to Growth in China Falling Below 6.5%

For Asian, especially Manchu, Russian area in Asia now must be Asian area.
Russian killed Asian and took their area.
No Asian allowed Russian to come to Asia.

DRENCH
THE
FRENCH

TRANS
F
R
A
N
C
E
is much better

I was referring to the Qing dynasty, everyone in the world was shitting on them.

when i was in school, all the korean cunts talked about in history class was their comfort women and how harsh the Japs were to them, after fucking 3 generations.
As a Jap, it always made me cringe, because no jap whine to americans about the nuke.
The point is that they are so fucking brainwashed in school and their fucking mentality and education system is stuck in the 50s or something.

You were lucky americans nuked you, since we were raping your armies on land and were ready for the landing. If not nukes, you`d be speaking Russian now.

Japanese government think China's GDP in 2016 was -3%.

Poo in loo.

haha not bad

China was always a one nation/kingdom throughout the history. Almost all of Asia was colonized/muhammaded. But the thing was we all were colonized by Europeans.

China has always thought other Asians as sub-humans, but they got colonized by Europeans, their divorce child - Americans and the fellow asians - Japanese.

CCP's main propaganda was to bring the glorified ancient China back, they can't portray how cucked and idiotic the Qing dynasty was.

CCP is like a cyberbullied nation who is not put in charge of making his nation great again.

Here is one.
I am suprised you didn't hear about their glorious empire in the past.

Wow. We want you guys to revitalize your military and de-kawai your nation. It will keep a little pressure off us.

As shitty and patronizing it may sound it sucks to be the only Asian country that has a potential to take on China.

both china and korea are also to blame for the strained relations

if japan is a bad loser, the other 2 are bad winners
they won't get over the past and keep bringing it up just so they could one up each other in their stupid pride games
japan can't get over the conflict because the other 2 won't let it

SE asian countries like the philippines were also victimized by japan during ww2 and yet the relations are cordial if not friendly
no one hears a peep from them when the japs go honoring their war dead

Russia lost war on Japan.

even ex-soviet cunt don't speak Russian.
Russia has no power anymore.

George Takei is not Japanese.
He is fucking American.

>Mfw Indian Navy spoke Russian to avoid the possibility of leaking of war plans to communication intercept during 1971 war.

This.

>America
The land which can turn any nationality into degenerate liberals.

also it's not matter some people whiny about nukes or war crime.
Some people can't deal with 70 years ago's shit.i can understand it.

But Korea(country)want to apology/money from Japan forever.
Even though Japan paid alot of money and apology to Korea fucking many times.

>Even though Japan paid alot of money and apology to Korea fucking many times.
But why?

Japan was rich enough in 1960s but Korea couldn't get enough food after Korean War.
Japan only wanted to support Korea to be friendly again but shit USA forced Japan to appologize to Korea and forced Korea to be angry against Japan.
USA wanted to prevent friendship between Japan and Korea.

Let me guess Richard Nixon was the American President responsible?

That cunt messed up whole Asia and was responsible for the existence of cancer called terrorism.

(((USA)))
Don.t forget that top jews and cryto-jews in the US government have been active in Asia for a hundred years. (Federal Reserve comes to mind)
I know because the Spanish-American War and our colonization was facilitated by the proto-ZOG with Theodore Roosevelt as the frontman

North nomad and south farmer are other ethnic and they had other countries historically.
In addition, Japanese may be native east Chinese but invaders took our area so Japanese escaped to islands now.

see the correlation?
(israel) jews -> china & korea
(germany) nazi -> japan

my main question is... how the fuck is germany so cucked to the point of setting bad precedents for china & korea to follow? (and trying to self genocide)
personally, most ww2 vets/ victims are dead/ have dementia, so reparations should stop

The international Jewry won the phyrric victory against Adolf Hitler.

And thus the (Rogue Nuclear) State of Israel was born....

EDUCATION

Germans are cucked educationally. Education is a very powerful tool user, Muslims teach their kids how mistreated they have been throughout the history hence they have anger against everyone and wants to kill everyone.

Germans have been taught that they were the bad guys, they did things that were completely unacceptable. They were racists and war criminals. They were shamed to be what they are now.

President is not important you know.
Banks ruled USA and they send shit agents to colonies like Japan and Korea to control politician and media.

>If not nukes, you`d be speaking Russian now.

Ex-Soviet Union doesn't even speak Russian. Nobody wants to speak Russian, Kazakhs abandoned the cyrillic alphabet. Eastern Europeans practically banned Russian in schools. Only reason to speak Russian is to laugh at Vatniks online who think everything is a conspiracy.

Well at least they didn't turned Korea and China into a terrorist shitholes like Pookistan, to make the region completely unstable and hinder development and progress.

I know.

Takei must go.

>at least they didn't turned Korea and China(Japan?) into a terrorist shitholes
There are two reasons.
Japan and Korea buy USA's weapons without war so USA's weapon merchants don't need to cause war.
Japanese know USA's bank always causes war so if USA allow Japanese to fight against terrorists, Japanese soon kill USA's agents and cause war against USA.