"RUSSIAN" HACKERS USED OUTDATED, OPEN-SOURCE UKRAINIAN MALWARE

wordfence.com/blog/2016/12/russia-malware-ip-hack/?utm_source=list&utm_campaign=123016&utm_medium=email

How stupid does the DHS/FBI think White Hats are?

I am now 100% convinced (instead of just suspecting) that the US Government is trying to manufacture consent to wage war with Russia.

>GET IN HERE

We should go to war with them and nullify the election. In light of this, its completely illegitimate. Besides Russia violates the human rights of the LGBTQ community and that alone is reason enough to wage total war on them.

They literally used a fucking phishing email autosender. I can send a better email to podesta

Is this bait? It looks like bait

>Open sourced malware
STALLMAN'D

A fucking lea-

>I am now 100% convinced (instead of just suspecting) that the US Government is trying to manufacture consent to wage war with Russia

only now you're suspicious?

I smelt a huge whiff of suspicion as soon as the election cycle narrative went from "unhackable election" to "Russian hackers" in less than a week.

Confirm, it was I

2017 prediction: we will be told we have to fight Russia because of Jews in Ukraine are being treated poorly.

its a proxy

pic related

They have zero proof that Russian had anything to do with the election aside from libshits bitching about them.

Found the faggot guys

At a previous conference, Obama said there was proof that Putin himself, and he was very very clear on this point, personally ordered and oversaw the hack. Literally how could he know that?

So does that mean Ukraine was hacking us then?

But I thought the whole reason that Putin annexed Crimea was because he wanted to give the ashkenazim kikes a homeland close to their origin?

There's more proof that the Democrats "hacked" this election than fucking Russia.

Of course they are. They have less than twenty days to justify war with Russia.

Twenty days they have in order to make it seem as if the newly elected president is unjustified. They will do it all, total fucking war to make sure they won't lose control.

I agree

I know jackshit about hacking or anything that has to do with information technology, but if the (((hackers))) used some sort of shit-tier virus to get into the DNC database, then you should spread the word on social media.

I had my reasonable doubts/hopes that the US government wouldn't be this stupid, but apparently they are.

His goal isn't to go to war, it's simply to make US/Russian cooperation harder to accomplish.
Such cooperation would bring about the end of the Dems in the USA as a viable party, in my opinion. If only because of the prosperity it could bring both of us. It would mean the end of islam, the end of soros, and maybe even the end of the house of SAUD.

It's a big fucking deal.

It seems like nobody here has actually met a Russian in real life.

They lie, cheat, and steal. They're nearly as bad as gypsies. I'd have no qualms about going to war with Russia.

Basically russians are considered to be top tier coders and hackers.

If they'd want to hack something on a scale like this, they'd do it properly without anyone being able to figure out what the fuck happened.

It's quite alright to pussy out before opening any .ru page.

>homepage is a .ru page

Doubtful. Russians are smart but will do the bare minimum when it comes to most things involving stealing.

If using outdated Ukrainian malware is easy and effective, they'd use it.

>sees a .ru domain

Ukraine is Russia, though. We're ready to take responsibility.

Is this a common thing when it comes to Republicans going into office after Democrats? Making wars and foreign relationships complicated before Republicans take office? From Eisenhower to the present day?

.. says the "manly" leaf as he wipes man-chowder from his chin.

.. says the butthurt (Saudi controlled) Hillary supporter, while jism dribbles out of his rectum.