Be honest Sup Forums, all things considered...

Be honest Sup Forums, all things considered, would you actually have the balls to end another human life just because he/she is of a different race?

Would you follow an order to put a bullet in that Jewish or Black kid who's done you nothing wrong personally in front of their parents and then kill them too?

Do you think you could live with yourself afterwards? Aren't you afraid this would come back to haunt you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's kill them all.

Get the fuck outa Europe.

yeah fuck 'em

Faggot larpers. Or maybe moral subhumans.

No person with a shred of compassion could kill an innocent and not feel guilty.

>Would you follow an order to put a bullet in that Jewish or Black kid who's done you nothing wrong personally
Typically the only time children are executed (race regardless) if they're aiding Partisan activities in occupied territories (Like that nice gif you posted OP). And if those partisans are killing my comrades and perhaps killed my best buddy through some shitty makeshift bomb, then yes I would follow said orders if it was given by my commanding officer.
>could you live with yourself
Yes I could, I would feel some guilt of course. Any person would but I would ease it by knowing these people are killing my friends as well.

Statistically, almost everyone who answers "I could totally do it and not feel bad at all" are lying.

yrah and i got to kill a few slimes in iraq/afghanistan

Would you really be willing to risk your humanity though? It's easy to get caught up in all of the hate when you're young, but how are you going to feel when you're in your twilight years looking your grandchildren in the eyes and all of the unspeakable violence and death you've committed come back to mind?

I could do it to a Muslim sure, none of them are innocent really

I just dont belive in multi culture
Just want them to stick to their own clay, and not make mayhem everywhere else.

> human

You have to go back.

I would ease it by copious amounts of drinking if it happens to haunt me for the rest of my life. Not obeying a command by an officer during wartime is akin to treason user. Which means I get executed too and labelled a traitor. Or thrown into a camp.

It's war user, it's shitty and people do shitty things during war times. Just the nature of the beast. Don't sign up if it's not your cup of tea.

>removing invaders from destroying your homeland
>bad

Dude i feed on this thought.In my shitty country with no future and no prospects working every day for corrupt politicians,no wonder my daydreams are of executing and torturing national traitors.The gypsy genocide that would follow it is just an after thought.I would be the kind of fucked up dude who would join a death squad.You could say no you wouldnt you fucking pussy,but one has to wonder were the memes end and reality starts....

if you are such a faggot that you refuse to protect your women and children you have NO morals. morals are about making HARD decisions and the problem with nu-males is that they've never had to do that.

if you refuse to kill to protect those you love who cannot protect themselves you are a fucking subhuman.

No, thousands of children were shot during ghetto cleansing, before camps were operational. "Ordinary men" is dedicated to what those people were thought and felt. They weren't even that aryan nazi, mostly middle aged police reserve personnel.

I could lie and say I wouldn't feel guilty but I think I would. Anyone who says otherwise is a larping nigger faggot or just a psychopath

lol i bet you would feel guilty about killing a deer faggot.

see

No.

i'm glad all this years on Sup Forums and later on Sup Forums removed all my empathie for others

I'd probably feel bad but at the same time if I'm in a situation where I'm placed in that position I wouldn't have to think about it until long after the fact.

fuck jew

Yes.

t. vet

I would shoot subhumans without a second thought it would actually be my pleasuee,its only natural the weak are killed by the strong,and the strong should not discriminate woman,man or child....This is gor the good of our race for our survival i have enough motivation for 2 lifetimes of atrocities.

i will feel guilty,but I don't want my country being called the caliphate of Francistan because i hadn't the balls to kill.

I am willing to take that burden in order to make sure the future generation does not.

Yes.

I wouldn't be following any order but my own will, but yes I would.

Yes I easily could.

>Would you follow an order to put a bullet in that Jewish or Black kid who's done you nothing wrong personally in front of their parents and then kill them too?
Gladly

People think shit like what gif shows happened LMFAO

>Jewish
>Black

No Islam? Why are you so concerned with race OP. Could you be the racist?

kek, do you have Jews over in Malawi?

Stupid greezy edgelords that can't see what op is doing.

In case of jews yeah, a bullet to the head feels like a better ending than keeping them as slaves or persecute them in worse ways.
In case of niggers at least they're "repairable" or some shit like that.

If I knew I could get away with it, absolutely. No edge, just blunt truth.

This is not about others it's all about you. Guilt is deeply subjective emotion, it's completely internal.

calm down Pajeet

>No, thousands of children were shot during ghetto cleansing, before camps were operational
Got any sources or documentation on that claim there? Like to see some proof.
>They weren't even that aryan nazi
>Le all nazis were aryan meme
>Le you can only be SS if you were aryan meme
Just stop. Everyone knows the SS employed countless different Europeans into it's membership.
>Police reserve personal
They were used as part of the occupation force in Western Russia. The only place they were used. They were made up of Belorussians, Jews, Russians, Ukrainians, Tartars, and Cossacks. They commited executions on COMMUNIST/SOVIET partisans causing havok on supply lines to front line soldiers. The occupation forced warned that commiting any sort of partisan activity is cause for execution. And they did it anyways. So they knew what the consequences were. I wouldn't feel bad for killing Communists, who'd do the same to me if given the chance.

If you are able to kill a innocent human being and not feel guilt it just means you are a psychopath. I hate shitskins as the next guy but our human brains are wired to feel bad

Not arbitrarily that's just tedious.

Few years back we engaged multiple ragheads during patrol in Afghanistan. Its hard to know who killed who, but I know for a fact I ended the life of at least two people during the firefight.

Back then I didn't think of it. I saw them as enemies, monsters. It was them or us. Its different down there. I came home couple of months after. Didn't think to much of it until a year back.

Started having nightmares, PTSD shit. One of the ragheads I killed looked like he was 14-15 equipped with a shitty ak-m.

I think about it often lately. They were humans, participating in a war. Just like we were. Thinking about it fucks me up, two months clean from booze.

Now a days the only thing that gives me peace of mind is hashish. I don't know how I'd handle this all without it.

what makes you think this? pop-sci brainwashing? there is no mechanism in the brain that makes you feel guilt over killing others of another race, that is implanted in you by propaganda.

I wonder what its like to be a faggot? How do you fucking care so much? I don't understand.

This, if humans are absolved of all responsibility they are surprisingly remorseless

fuck off pablo, you've not seen what Muslims have done to the country, the genocide, and brutal terrorism for years.

you and europoors got your panties in a twist with just a couple attacks, we've been fending them off for hundreds of years.

My ancestors fought and their women commited mass suicide so that the muslims don't get to them.

So given the chance will I off a muslim?

yes.

Your nation knows nothing about wars and culture.

lol no but i don't like them being masters over Christendom with their (((Judaeo-Christianity))) and HoloHoax lies

Real feels Norwegian bro. It'll be okay. You did what you had to do to survive. If you didn't kill those two Afghans, then they wouldn't have hesitated to put a bullet between your eyes. War ain't pretty, but someone's got to do the job and you came back alive to boot. It'll be okay m8.

"Gee wiz I sure do regret that time I helped save the white race. Shoulda let them kill me instead"

Tbh, the weakest shit here is your excuse for hashish.

The world is probably objectively better place either those scumbags.

As an atheist that is. As a dick in mouth pseudo Catholic you might feel differently.

i don't have any emotions for others at all.
i have more empathie for animals then for humans. sometimes i wonder if i will turn into a serialkiller in the next years...

btw i was diagnosed with heavy misanthropy, i dislike other humans since i was a child.

but i know that i'm 1 in 1.000.000 and most humans feel different about that.

We are all animals. If you kill a mosquito, you kill an animal.
Kek.

Shit like that did happen but it was usually rationalized.

>"I can just shoot this Jew right here and now or fill out a bunch of papers and waste manpower and rations to get her transported into a concentration camp."

At the height of the war people didn't have time for military bureaucracy and needed to expedite certain procedures.

The most seemingly evil acts in wars are often done out of logistical reasons and not hatred.

I couldn't end with a human life, but a black, a muslim or a jew? Yes, without doubt

>One of the ragheads I killed looked like he was 14-15 equipped with a shitty ak-m

I'm sure he would have totally not killed you given the chance, fucking up your entire family in the process

Instead of guilt he would have gone asap to his islamic twitter account boasting his exploits because teenagers are dumb and even more so when indoctrinated by religion

>Would you
Yes I would. I actually enjoyed my two times in the sandbox and if anything I am rustled that I couldn't go for a third time.

>Do you think you could live with yourself afterwards?
I sleep amazingly at night

if it was a muslim than easily, I think I'd enjoy it

if you're not larping then look up micro-dosing. Take small regular doses of psychedelics like LSD or magic mushrooms is proven to relieve a wide range of anxiety related disorders including PTSD

bitch Most of us want to kill half of our own race just for being liberal
what the fuck to you think

btw my grandfather told me a nice story once.

he fought in WW2 and the first few times they conquered villages and citys all the soldiers felt bad after the rush was over. at the end of the war the sad down on the corpses and made breakfast before they continued their march.
you will get used to this after a while, that's why all these arabs are violent shitheads, they are used to violence their whole life unlike us in the western world.

>muh shoah

This

There are psycopaths out there on every side who use war as an excuse to murder but the all-time worst offenders are hands down the Japanese.

I said the paper name. "Ordinary men". They were literally German policemen from Hamburg, to old to be conscripted to Wehrmacht.

Yes

>mfw

Its pretty easy to follow orders

Not just because they are another race, but because they were a threat to me. It's not my fault that blacks and Mexicans are statistically more likely to be a threat to my life than a white guy.

>*they sat down

fucking phone

You still haven't provided any sources for your statement. Burden of proof is on you when you make claims bruv.

Follow order? I'll give you the order. Do you understand me private?

I served in Bosnia with the UN peacekeeper force and later in Afghanistan until 2002. I didn't have any combat role I used to work as assistant surgeon but I have seen soldiers who try to justify to themselves when they kill when I patch them up. They keep going on and on about how he had to kill him and that is the right thing. Often saying things like they are just a bunch of sandniggers or terrorists. These soldiers are humans and they have implanted with propaganda that the enemies are all terrorists yet they suffered from the PTSD years after the fact.

Already done it in Afghan and Iraq mate. Don't really think about it desu.
Its very simple actually once you put away the sheltered kid gloves and become a real man. The first is always the worst(the only one I remember vividly). Then it gets easier and easier as your primal nature takes over.

Where in Bosnia and when?

or he could be a madman and just take 5g of shrooms or 3 tabs

maybe thats because they had to watch their friends be murdered by fanatical muslims

This.
>yfw someone on Sup Forums is destined to be the Charles Martel of our times.

>would you actually have the balls to end another human life just because he/she is of a different race
I would most certainly do so with an infidel, as my king is Jesus Christ, Son of God.
DEUS VULT!

i have no problem killing a person
now you may thing wow this guy must have had a horrible upbringing, he probably got molested or subjected to extreme violence
truth is my parents where extremely kind and i was quite privileged for a low-middle class white person
for some reason i have no moral fiber, some people say it might be some degree of autism but truth is i have no regards for human life
i have got out of murder scott free twice, i still remember the first guy, but it does not haunt me in the slightest, its kinnda like how you remember the first time you jerked off or the first time you had sex, you just remember it as something that happened
whats weird about it is that i have strong empathy towards animals and i cant stand people hurting them in any way, animal suffering means more to me than human suffering... go figure

That moment when you realize that fellow.pol/aks are psychopats whwould fit just right in an SS squad and you love it....strange feeling...

No regrets, my hate has grown too deep.

Just biding our time, I genuinely wouldn't have a problem going all Serbian

only Muslims

>inb4 Muslim is not a race
>fuck off

Jew is not a race, retard

Forced population transfers are necessary for the establishment of a white ethnostate, so I have to be ready. It's not like they are supposed to be in Europe or in many parts of the US.
But killing them just because they're different? Not unless they take up arms against us, in which case it's fair game anyway.

Christ, I hope the people you killed were scum who deserved it. I know what you mean about animals, though. Have a cute fish.

OP here

I actually work for a joint US-Israeli intelligence service and this thread was a huge honeypot.

We've collected all of your IP addresses and notified local authorities.

Then why do they have big noses and hunt goyim in packs?

I find golden retrievers to be superior to ugly half bald dogs, but that doesn't mean I'll go out of my way to kill every ugly half bald dog in site. I will feel guilty because that ugly half bald dog may be suitable for another owner.

The problem is that no one forces me to care for half bald dogs, so I have no reason to hate them. When I get a job (in education rn) my tax money will go to refugees and gibsmedats, as well as the kosher tax I already pay to kikes (it's an almost hidden food sales tax). If I don't have to pay taxes to "ugly dogs" I will be satisfied. If a bunch of ugly ass dogs lived in my area and started eating my food, then yes, I would shoot the dogs since they are intruding my property. If a cop shoots a rabid ugly ass dog and other ugly ass dogs start riots, then there is a good reason to hate ugly ass dogs.

joining also any death squad for exterminating the gipsyes and the negroes plagueing our beautiful country

Sure
It will come back and haunt you
But who cares,let's get them
God make me dead before you make Me old

Yes we will meet again when i shove you in the oven ya fooking kike.

Part of UNPROFOR 92-94, Lukavac BiH

Not really since we didn't have a single combat related death when I was serving in Afghanistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=ox4IRQVGsBU

rip bongs

In war everything is permissible.

This board is literally filled with larpers and actually psychopaths. Disgusting freaks. I hope most of you end up like the tortured SS guard at Dachau.

>GIs tortured them by making them stand for hours in Heil Hitler salutes and pouring iced water over their naked backs before they were shot dead.

if the race war comes then yes

That goes against the Geneva conventions though and makes those GI's just as bad as the Nazis though.

When they go low, we go high.

i live in the US and ive met gypsies before. they're literally worse than niggers. at least some niggers are alright, but ALL gypsies are insufferable

Jude

I don't care. If you run a death camp or brag about killing women and children, you deserve to suffer.

if i was told i'd have to shoot a line of muslims, I'd do it, but if I told you that it wouldn't make me feel like shit for life would be a lie