5 Afghan 'teenagers' gang-rape a boy at knife-point in Sweden - but NONE will be deported

>... because their homeland is 'too dangerous'

>The victim, who is under 15, was filmed during the attack, which happened in woodland in Uppsala, south east Sweden.
>He was beaten and dragged out to the forest at knife-point before being subjected to an ordeal lasting more than an hour, prosecutors say.
>After a trial, the teenagers were found guilty of aggravated rape - but despite requests by prosecutors, they will not be expelled from Sweden because of their age and the dangers they would face in their homeland.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4076394/Five-Afghan-teenagers-convicted-gang-raping-boy-knife-point-Sweden-NONE-deported-homeland-dangerous.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bt.se/boras/fyraarig-flicka-beskjuten-pa-hassleholmen-siktade-pa-henne/
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vastmanland/80-aring-sparkades-blodig
friatider.se/g-ng-knivh-gg-och-mosade-ansiktet-p-lennart-80
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=1637&artikel=6596726
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Rape"
>implying sven didnt want it and enjoy it
Kek
Afghans and swedes are a perfect mix. Afghans like fucking little pale asses and swedes like brown cock

Pederastry is common in Afghanistan. Many parts of the middle east for that matter.

>The victim, also from Afghanistan, went to police before five suspects were detained on child rape charges, it has been reported in Sweden.

read the article faggot.

completely disgusting in every way.

Afghans and Pakis are worse than niggers. Only Islam can take a human being that low.

I agree as fuck. Just wait and watch how Europe burns under Islam, just like India is from 1000 years.

> btw I poo in the loo, so don't bombard me with memes.

Only thing that gets me going is the fact that people are really starting to wake up. Only ""journalists"" and feminists defend and support the destructive left now.

but youre just as bad as niggers and arabs

like no difference at all

fucking shit skin poo in loo

Those poor

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""youths""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

may face undue hardship in their homeland and therefore just need more love.

Fuck boy Thursday. They even have a day for it

That lucky boy

But then what about Bottom Lad Friday?

A small silver lining to this, is that even Swedish media reported that deportation was on the table, meaning that they, at least indirectly, acknowledged that the perpetrators were rapefugees. That's something they wouldn't have done just a few years ago.

Poo in loos are 1000x more human than you Abdul

>tfw i live in this retarded city
>tfw im not even surprised anymore

JUst fucking kill them and anyone trying to stop you from killing them.

>The victim, who is under 15, was filmed during the attack

The good news is there's video!

*fapfapfap*

>That's something they wouldn't have done just a few weeks ago.
Fixed that for you, and may I remind you that Aftonpropagandan, Dagens Propaganda, Kektro and so on released multiple "IT'S CHRISTMAS SIGN THE PETITION FOR A MORE HUMANE IMMIGRATION POLICY!!!!"?

Putin said it best
Any nation that cannot defend their young doesn't have a future

it has gotten to the point where people who don't fight back, deserve every bit of it.

>can't deport migrants from an war-torn country under no circumstances
Which is why it's always such a big deal when a country is declared safe.

Do a google translate on this: bt.se/boras/fyraarig-flicka-beskjuten-pa-hassleholmen-siktade-pa-henne/

Everyone knows it's """""young asylum seekers"""", but no one is doing anything. Fucking police is handicapped even though they have resources

>The victim, also from Afghanistan
everything went better then expected

Aftonbladet is always going to be the worst shit, they're never going to change. But Rapport actually reported on deportation being considered. And I see it in our local newspaper (though they're still pretty cucky).

What happened to mob justice England? Don't you have it in you? Conjure up your inner football rioter.

>Ameritard can't read

lmao

Fuch, if I go to Europe just to peacefully clean toilets I would be deported, but not this cunts.

Sweden why do you allow this?
Why are you not burning down everything?
You need a 1776... get rid of all your politicians and all who work for the (((media))).
NOW

>Aftonbladet is still worse
Sorry to tell you, but SVT is worse..
Their version: svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vastmanland/80-aring-sparkades-blodig
What actually happened: friatider.se/g-ng-knivh-gg-och-mosade-ansiktet-p-lennart-80

And they write atleast 1-3 articles a day about immigrants who hide, complain etc
Just the other dyanthey had an article about Muhammad, 25 who complained on his free apartment in Cuckholm, that he was virgin and so on: sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=1637&artikel=6596726

I feel you, Russbro. The system is literally insane: if some educated person from a safe country wants to migrate to Germany, they have to do tons of preparations and it will take a lot of time and it will cost them a lot of money and at the same time we take the uneducated bottom of the barrel from 3rd world countries in by the millions.

>the victim, also from afghanistan

kek. i don't care then. should have killed him afterwards tbqh

Ah, Sweden. Nevermind.

I forgive you...this time.

BUT
THINK
OF
THOSE
CHILDREN

What I find more disturbing is that if a white country was having exactly the same problems that Syria is having now; it's doubtful Germany would offer the same hand.

Fucking afghans ruining our prime swedish boipucci

>the dangers they would face in their homeland
>"look at us, we are the bacha bazi now"

*cough*ukraine*cough*

they're beta bitch boys

The boy was from afghanistan too. Hardly prime pucci.

SWEDEN

YESYESYES
ES

Raping underage boys is part of Afghan culture.
Not even trolling.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

Sweden can't deny Afghans their culture, that would be racist.

It really is funny just how quickly they could fall in line if zero tolerance deportation became policy overnight.

Don't obey the laws of your new land, then you get to go back to your hellhole home.

So true.
And this really should be the rule:
Accept our laws or what the hell are you doing here anyways?

We even get gangs from Morocco who apply for asylum just so they can commit crimes until their application has been processed and rejected (which takes about 6 months I think).
Why not send them back on the first flight or at least lock them up for the remainder of the procedure?

3 days ago

Edgy Tyrone.

Victim was also an Afghan.

But yes, it's crazy that they weren't deported.

You're just mad they're keeping it in the family and refusing to share with you

Can we hack and repost the vid virally, soccer moms and retarded teens will wake up more sooner

Who gives a fuck you dumb faggots, the raped boy was also a fucking mudslime. I'll care when it involves an actual human.

lel we had some sweed faggot yesterday shilling for his cucked country
lets see what he has to say bout this shit

And people still criticize UK for wanting to leave the EU

kek

keks this

I'm guessing you didn't graduate from college, either.

the boy was also a refugee
>here is your (you)

honestly at this point i'd prefer the opinions of someone that hasn't inhaled the smug flatulence of their college professor for years while rimming their way to a passing grade.

SWEDEN, YES!

>Fuck boy Thursday
It's man love thursday.

You don´t rim your way to grades in college you autistic high school dropout, the professors don´t fucking care

kys

I've been wondering for a while since I was clever enough to go to a trade school, are our gymnasiums and universities also liberal shitholes filled with Marxist propaganda?

Mocking paedo muzzies while your country is primarily known for:

Street-shitting
Rape and murder of young girls on buses
Acid attacks on the poor girls that survive/escape

That's a bit ballsy Pajeet...

>German
>Masturbates to Muslims raping a child

The fucking shock of it all.

At least he didn't call it soccer...

Think about it... The people pulling the strings DON'T WANT STRONG, EDUCATED WHITE EUROPEANS in Europe. They want herdable volatile savages to outnumber us to stop us banding together to stand up to whatever shady bullshit they are concocting from behind the curtains...