So when are you europoors moving to the glorious United States of America? Your continent is doomed...

So when are you europoors moving to the glorious United States of America? Your continent is doomed, so come help us repopulate this land with Whites.
>fast growing economy
>many dirty mestizos will be deported soon, which means rising wages and jobs for you
>Republican Emperor, Republican majority House of Representatives, Republican majority Senate, soon to be Republican Supreme Court picks which may include (ourguy) Trey Gowdy
>freedom of speech
>no need to feel ashamed to be White

What's preventing you from migrating to the land of opportunity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too many negros

>fast growing economy
dude, stop doing that - your post literally almost killed me.

What would you know about economics Mr. Zizek?

Give me a green card and a AR15 and i'll shoot as many Mexicans hopping the border as you want.

Im trying, nobody wants to sponsor civil engineers with a work visa when they could just hire local people

I think ill be staying in the land of hope and glory but thanks for the offer burger

Not if you live in the glorious suburbs, my German friend.

Serbia GDP growth rate: 2.6%
US GDP growth rate: 2.2%

PATHETIC, considering you have 320 million more people that we do. I already sold all my dollars, your country is heading for a big crash, repubs and trump are going to get blamed for it, and you will elect a communist in 2020 or 2024 worse than Obama.

So no thanks, US is living on borrowed time and will become a 2nd world country (well some places in it already are) in 10years max.

>less white than Sweden Germany and England
>They are the ones who are doomed
Top fucking Kek burger.

The US is coming to Ireland instead. We are swarmed with Mexicans and Brazilians and all the native Irish are now rich due to property.

Iv begun checking my privlidge and preping the bull in advance.

Can't you obtain an H1b as an engineer?

Can we?

It's pretty fuckin simple to gain 2.6% per annum when you're entire country is valued at $10 usd.

Don't bring those gunless cum guzzlers here.

Need an employer to sponsor you

Nobody wants to bother with that shit when they have enough civil engineers in the US already

Universities are churning out far too many graduates and it is devaluing every degree

Why the fuck would anyone move somewhere with a 60% white population?

Also, you might want to understand how legal immigration works before you make stupid statements. Its not exactly an easy process.

Be less dumb.

Also
>you can spot the undesirables from a mile away due to their dark skin and facial features
>no gypsies
>very few muslims

>His country cant achieve GDP growth of >20%
Hahahaha

Yeah and?That's how percentages work, mr 2.5% with 23 million people.

They're all consolidated in the south and inner cities, just move into a nice community and you'll be fine.

>At least you can see the undesirables coming before they rape your wife/daughter/sister.
Implying niggers are much better than muslims is a fallacy. They both do the same thing.

h1b is based on a lottery system, there are 65000 open positions each year and the chances of you getting one (regardless if you are an engineer or apple farmer) are the same, and pretty low (

America and europe are very different

Your square-mania also triggers me

Not gonna lie, former USA supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching USA crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this country run the world again!

I am a #TrudeauMissile now

>Europoors
Go back to Sup Forums newfag. Mist Americans are proud of their Eurooean heritage and culture.

2/3 of the country is wilderness, not square farmland like you pictured

Half of my country has EU citizenship and passports due to double citizenship laws

So do brazilians, uruguayans and rapefugees

Thanks for the invitation, Pedro :^)

Lets keep the 56% falling down

Your country literally has a law to restrict western immigration. Whatcha think you retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Fuck you nigger. Give us all your Italians and Germans