Can we have a serious discussion about polish death camps and Poland's complicity in the holocaust?

Can we have a serious discussion about polish death camps and Poland's complicity in the holocaust?

It would've been pretty hard for the Nazis to kill that many Jews without the cooperation of your every day Pole. I don't think it's a coincidence that the death camps with the most fatalities were all located in Poland and not Germany.

Poland has such an extreme history of Catholic antisemitism it wouldn't really be surprising that your average Pole was more willing to help out with the holocaust than your average German at the time.

So how did Poland manage to evade justice for so long? Was it because the USSR shielded them from Israeli reparation claims?

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
archive.org/details/SourcesOnJewsAndCommunism_7004
kevinmacdonald.net/SlezkineRev.pdf3
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html
communismblog.wordpress.com/2014/12/11/list-of-communist-jews/
i.imgur.com/CRXZhPP.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ky3rDhH4h4o
ia801703.us.archive.org/13/items/RussiaNo.11919--ACollectionOfReportsOnBolshevismInRussia1.ed./Russia_No.1_1919--A_Report_On_Bolshevism_In_Russia.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eP18DvPFn9w
youtube.com/watch?v=YHZRBzf-9pc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Polish_death_camp"_controversy
thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/285780,Court-tells-German-TV-to-apologize-to-Polish-survivor-of-Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=rogAiKB8SGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Between this and the fact that they're the biggest fans of the EU, I'm starting to question the whole 'Poland is based' Sup Forums meme.

I heard there was Polish volunteers who killed Jews in the ghettos.

The Nazis didn't kill poles because they were polish, there were so many polish volunteers. Many commies were in Poland at the time.

>took part in the supposed holocaust
>based

choose both, fag

If "Polish death camp" appears in news media or schools or whatever here in Ireland I will publically mock it as political revisionism and just an attempt at supressing the people of Poland.

>Can we have a serious discussion about polish death camps and Poland's complicity in the holocaust?

poland was entirely subjugated, the region "poland" was incidental to the events and those responsible

The Poles got a straight choice - either they help nazis kill the kikes or be killed by the nazis. Also kikes were USSR collaborators. After the WWII the polish NKVD was mostly jewish.

Lol, Poland being based in definitely an American meme. Grasping at straws

>This post
>2016

Some explain this to me. Did they strain all the money they can out of Germany now their attacking poland?

Can't wait till the usa starts paying reparations for concentration camps.

We even had to burn the jews ourselves because the nazis were so slow with it.

>Poland has such an extreme history of Catholic antisemitism
Yes we hated jews so fucking much, we made so many laws against them just to be a melting point for blooming jewish communities
+3 000 000 jews have decided to live in poland just to be opressed n shit
american education at its finest

Its assumed that Poland will grow to be one of the major economies of Europe in the not too distant future.

They want to have their ammunition ready to attack a large, rich white country.

Funny thing is the eternal Polak was the first to ever establish a death camp.
They did it first with russian officers in WW1.

And these filth have the audacity to cry about Katyn 24/7.
Niggers of Europe , too bad Russians were too human to not rape you to death afterwards

wtf i love poland now.

lol okay

>So how did Poland manage to evade justice for so long?
Mentioning anything like that does no good in the way of demonizing Hitler for being a bad goy.

It reminds me of my birth in Treblinka, from which I escaped at the age of 3 years by using my pacifier to hold my breath for 68 minutes while all around me gas was filling the lungs of thousands of eternally persecuted chosen people until I could crawl out from under the wooden door, unseen by the ferocious Nazi guards, 600 of them, who were masturbating furiously while watching giant imperial eagles strip the emaciated bodies of flesh, leaving only bones, bones, bones, the bones which i wish to forget but they will forever remain real in my mind.

Reminder: 3 million POLES (NOT JEWS) died in WW2

When we were retreating from the Soviets the Poles kept killing Jews because they knew they would welcome the USSR

>It would've been pretty hard for the Nazis to kill that many Jews without the cooperation of your every day Pole.
Partially true, let me give you a short version: death camp prisoners were basically forced to assist Nazis with so called "Death Factories" in Auschwitz, Stutthof, Majdanek etc. They were ready to do literally anything to save their life, even betray and kill their comrades. It wasn't Nazis who guided the people to gas chambers, their roles were guarding the camp, making sure everyone does their slave work, and executing people they didn't like. However, due to the circumstances and the constant threat of death, the prisoners were not to blame.
If you want to get a better insight on the death camps, I suggest reading some Borowski works.

Yes burguer. The polacks did it.

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish (Israeli Ynet News)

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Look at all those citations!

Einsatzgruppen

Being put down with Zyklon B is a humane way to die in world war 2, compared to running towards the enemy from your trench through mustard gas, barbed wire and machine gun fire in ww1 or dying in firebomb raids on your city in ww2, when bodies literally melted into the streets in Dresden. Hitler would've called you all pussies.

This desu.

>yfw Americans and Soviets liberate the death camps and the next day random Poles show up and start gassing more Jews

Burger what are you talking about are you insane we hate EU

Jews killed tens of millions of whites and Christians in the Soviet Union without a shred of remorse, yet they will keep blowing up their exaggerate tale of the "Holocaust", which they keep alive through their control of the media and educational systems alive to vicitimize themselves eternally.

Winston Churchill exposes forces behind Communism.
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

Sources on Jews and Communism
archive.org/details/SourcesOnJewsAndCommunism_7004

Stalin's Willing Executioners: Jews as a Hostile Elite in the USSR
kevinmacdonald.net/SlezkineRev.pdf3

The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution and Russia's Early Soviet Regime
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html

LIST OF COMMUNIST JEWS.
communismblog.wordpress.com/2014/12/11/list-of-communist-jews/
i.imgur.com/CRXZhPP.jpg

Tell us how the USSR hacked your votes.

Wrong. Poles were more than happy to collaborate with the Nazis. In fact, they were even more eager to get rid of the Jews than the Nazis and more brutal. Just ask the Jews what they think of Poland, they know.

>In fact, they were even more eager to get rid of the Jews than the Nazis
Yep, in fact Hitler was rejected polish plumber

Hitler didn't want to kill the Jews, the Holocaust was a tragic event forced on the Germans by the treacherous Poles.

What a shitload of codswallop! Seems that people have nothing else to do.

I'd recommend you to learn maths and economics, if you're assiduous enough you'll be as successful as Jew bankers are.

Just one of the many examples.

youtube.com/watch?v=ky3rDhH4h4o

Not realizing most of current Poland was Prussia and filled with Germans.

Yeah Yeah, Ivan. Are you implying most of Russian Oligarchs got rich without connections?
Many such cases!

"There is much in the fact of Bolshevism (Communism) itself, in the fact that so many Jews are Bolshevists, in the fact that the ideals of Bolshevism at many points are consonant with the finest ideals of Judaism." ~ The Jewish Chronicle, April 4, 1919.

“Whatever the racial antecedents of their top man, the first Soviet commissariats were largely staffed with Jews. The Jewish position in the Communist movement was well understood in Russia. The White Armies which opposed the Bolshevik government linked Jews and Bolsheviks as common enemies.” ~ Univ. Jew Encyc., Vol. I, p. 336.

“There is much in the fact of Bolshevism itself, in the fact that so many Jews are Bolsheviks, in the fact that the ideals of Bolshevism at many points are consonant with the finest ideals of Judaism.” ~ London Jewish Chronicle, 4 April 1919.

"There is now definite evidence that Bolshevism is an international movement controlled by Jews; communications are passing between the leaders in America, France, Russia and England, with a view to concerted action." ~ Directorate of Intelligence, Home Office, Scotland Yard, London, in a Monthly Report to Foreign Embassies, 16th July, 1919.

-David R. Francis, United States ambassador in Russia, warned in a January 1918 dispatch to Washington:
(David R. Francis, Russia from the American Embassy (New York: 1921), p. 214.)

"The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 percent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying to start a worldwide social revolution."

ia801703.us.archive.org/13/items/RussiaNo.11919--ACollectionOfReportsOnBolshevismInRussia1.ed./Russia_No.1_1919--A_Report_On_Bolshevism_In_Russia.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eP18DvPFn9w

>Milions of jews living in poland < cartoon poster
american logic at its best huh?

My grandpa told that Poles shot at Soviet soldiers' spines from corners when soldiers were returning from Berlin. He told that Poles themselves are treacherous shitty people. I'm sure that Brits can admit that.

the most right-wing racist neo-nazi people i've met in my life were poles and ukrainians. go figure. The few germans I've met were hard core leftist greenies.

Makes me think that the holocaust was basically poles getting away with flushing away their jews and pinned it on the poor krauts.

Poland is in fact based

youtube.com/watch?v=YHZRBzf-9pc

Communism is Jewish Talmudic tyranny made manifest. The Luciferian Jewish legacy is one of mass murder and they even dare to project that on us.

>not knowing that Poles tried to genocide every racial minority pre-WW2
>not knowing that more than 500.000 Jews fled to Germany from Poland from 1933 to 1938

>Germansplaining

Also
>fled to Germany from 1933 to 1938
And Nazis let them, sure thing

Not many people know this but Józef Piłsudski told Hitler to carry out the holocaust with his last, dying breath.

I don't deny that there're bad Jews. There're loads of Jews who are smart and assiduous and make good things, for example Albert Einstein. Hitler didn't make difference, he bullied them regardless to their accomplishments. It's not fair.

Your country is the most pro eu country in eu.

Certainly

Probably confiscated their stuff and sent them to Palestine

Shut this thread down.

They know.

Doesn't it mean something about Jews? We accepted than without limits just like Europe is accepting muslims today and they lived here for longer than in any European country to the point that Polish became = with Jewsish at some point.

Yet we all still grew antisemite after all these years.

The only being that Pole hates more than other Pole is Polish Jew indeed. Polish Jews are like ultimate compilation of all Polish vice.

>The only being Pole hates more than other Pole
No such being

>My grandpa told that Poles shot at Soviet soldiers' spines from corners when soldiers were returning from Berlin. He told that Poles themselves are treacherous shitty people. I'm sure that Brits can admit that.

GLORY TO AK
resistance never dies

nothing is black or white you fags, 1/3 of the poles helped the nazis,1/3 helped the jews and 1/3 were too afraid to do anything

>The only being Pole hates more than other Pole if he disagrees with him*

The Wehrmacht was really the most advanced for it's time army in the past 10 centuries they only lost because the winter of 43' was cold also also because the Italians dragged them into Africa also the Luftwaffe would have been better if there weren't so many supply shortages once they had jets by the way did you know that not all nazis were evil some of them were okay people the holocaust happened but it probably wasn't as severe as people say it was-
INHALE

it wouldn't have feasible to use precious fuel and resources doing something that didn't contribute to the war effort did you know that Albert Speer was a really good architect also he didn't know about the holocaust so he's not a bad guy also Hugo Boss designed the uniforms don't they look cool they look so cool dude all the German generals were really smart it's just that Hitler kept making bad decisions if it weren't for him the Wehrmacht totally would have repelled D-Day and captured Moscow and Stalingrad did you know that Hitler didn't want to bomb civilians in London it's just that the British accidentally bombed some civilians in Germany and that made him retaliate also the firebombing of Dresden was way worse also did I mention that the only reason the Germans lost is because of Italy and the winter of 43' being really cold and Hitler not crowning Rommel grand Fuhrer of the Wehrmact and god-emperor of all things
INHALE

Anyway, I'm gonna catch you guys later. Let me know if you want to play some Hearts of Iron 3

One of the reasons the Germans and the Nazis are so shrilly demonized is that other than Denmark, and Germany's allies Hungary and Italy, literally everyone they occupied in World War 2 was more than happy to let them and in most cases to help them get rid of the jews.

Blaming the Nazis, and being really vocal about it, is a great way for the other parts of Europe to make sure nobody notices they wished the holocaust had happened.

German washing alert!
Whole thread is German washing.
"Polish death camps" is German washing.
Here proof:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Polish_death_camp"_controversy

>After the fall of Nazism, the wartime alliances ended and the Cold War began. Numerous war criminals, protected by chancellor Konrad Adenauer,[11][12] joined domestic counter-intelligence in order to spy on the Soviet agents within the American-occupied zone. The United States Army turned to Reinhard Gehlen previously in the Wehrmacht for assistance.[13] The West German intelligence formed Agency 114 (German: Dienststelle 114) within the Gehlen Organization; headed by Alfred Benzinger (a Nazi Abwehrpolizei), who in 1956 launched a coordinated action to move the blame away from the war criminals under various investigations. Benzinger adopted the deliberately ambiguous, loaded phrase "Polish death camps" in the mid 1960s in order to suggest, contrarily to the facts, that Poles, not Germans, were responsible for the mass genocide during World War II.[14]

People using "Polish Germans" are tools of cold war German washing propaganda.

Germany please die faster and stop defaming us on purpose.

I want to play hearts of iron

>we hate EU
>but we wont survive without it.

Its mostly becouse today's pole really doesnt have any experience with the common jew, only what he's been taught in history classes with muh victims and us being intolerant n shit
Ask urself, how many actual jews have you met, how many jews are you in contact with, I live in a small village that used to be at least 80% jewish before the shoah and now theres precisely 0 jews here, theres more jehowa witnesses and they have a reputation of being a sect

The capitalistic jew hadnt had his feet on polish land for a very long time, poles only know the beaurocratic, communist jew and pis isnt helping the situation

I like how there is unintentional parallel between totalitarian soviet occupation and EU commies because there actually is.

That raping honor was reserved for you Krauts. 4 million + Germanic women penetrated by Slavic dicks. Enjoy your half breed population.

Someone seems to be starting these divide and conquer threads en masse like the "Meds Vs. Nords" thing. They have interest in revising the historical narrative.

Are these Merkels CTR style goons? Only Germany benefits from this kind of whitewashing

this

>WW1

AHMED PLS
H
M
E
D

P
L
S

>WW1
muhhamed pls
also they died of starvation, but even if we really killed them, I wouldn't be sorry, communist pigs

Holocaust is a lie. Pointless thread

>Can we have a serious discussion about polish death camps and Poland's complicity in the holocaust?

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums, why is this a Jewish board now???

>also they died of starvation, but even if we really killed them, I wouldn't be sorry, communist pigs
We gave them "the original communism experience™"

they did good job then

Because the holocaust didn't happen, no jews were killed, and the entire fucking thing was made up?

my grandmother said ww2 didnt even happen she was born in 1928 and never heard or saw shit about a war going on until like 1970 when they started putting out news propaganda about how many jews died

Absolutely based

You're trying to have a serious discussion on Sup Forums? Good luck

GJ sholmo g8 b8

Roman Catholicism is not anti-Semitic. See malimilliam kobe

Pogroms were always run by thos ewho owed money to jews.

What the free polish army did during the ghetto uprising in warsaw was dishonourable.

Otherwise most polish people had a relative who died in camps and have no illusions about what the Nazis were.

Many jews behaved dishonourably and tried to co-operate with invaders to.

Jews blaming poles and in particular roman Catholicism is absurd though. Hitler passed laws banning everything frpm Roman Catholic boy scouts to the old Prussian protestant hobby of oppressing Roman Catholic schools.

>You're trying to have a serious discussion on Sup Forums? Good luck

Yeadh.

>1/3 of the poles helped the nazis,1/3 helped the jews and 1/3 were too afraid to do anything
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Best one in this stupid thread.
Dont forget 1/3 of SS were Polish and 1/3 of Hitler inner ring was too....oh w8 they were Jewish....what a (((coincicence)))

>death camp 6 gorillion lolocaust meme again

t. joo

THANK YOU!!! :D:D:D:D
i'd been looking for this image.

>implying the holocaust happend

425,000 people died on D-Day.
I don't think systemically rounding up and killing 6 million people in 4 years is that far-fetched.

>government and people are one person

>The Nazis didn't kill poles because they were polish

Just like they didn't Russian families because they were Russian, right.... oh wait

;)

nigger killed 800k in a month with Machetes.

I think the superior germanic race could do it

>I like how there is unintentional parallel between totalitarian soviet occupation and EU commies because there actually is.

So why don't you leave? Maybe refund all the eu funds would be nice too.

Weren't the first death camps created by the Eternal Anglo during the Boer War?

>ameriburger education

>Poles permit their land to be the homeland of European Jews for centuries
>only destroyed when under German occupation and control
really fires those neurons, OP

wtf I Love Poland Now?!?

>Poland is the only European nation that welcomed Jews
>"Poland is very antisemitic"
Not making a good case for yourself.

careful there kike

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/285780,Court-tells-German-TV-to-apologize-to-Polish-survivor-of-Auschwitz

tell us how ussr is hacking your votes till present time

That's a big bait, but I'll bite in anyway:
How the fuck would even Poland be supposed to run those camps? We were under the German boot for several years and literally fighting for survival. We had no central government apart from underground structures and government-in-exile. Basically all resources available (not taken over by the eternal warmongering German), all scraps went to fighting off the invader. If someone seriously thinks a country would decide to set up labour and death camps in the middle of a war while being the defending side, and industrialize the killing of hundreds thousands of THEIR OWN CITIZENS, he really needs to go read a history book.

AK bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=rogAiKB8SGI

That's true, i'm not sure Poland's capable of anything other then unclogging toilets. Based Germany knew what to do with those kikes!

>Poland has such an extreme history of Catholic antisemitism it wouldn't really be surprising that your average Pole was more willing to help out with the holocaust than your average German at the time.

To be honest, it's on the contrary. Poland has been the most Jew-friendly country in the history. It has the most people honored with "Righteous Among the Nations" title of all the countries.