I see Texas and a handful of Southern states turning blue in 2020 due to demographic changes...

I see Texas and a handful of Southern states turning blue in 2020 due to demographic changes, but I also expect Trump to win an even higher percentage of Whites next time which will land him Oregon, Washington, and a bunch of New England states. The left and SJW's aren't going to stop their identity politics, their doubling down.

Future elections will become ever more polarized along racial lines and at some point there'll be a split between South and North but with the roles reversed this time.

Texas is not going blue, you dumbshit. Not after all the illegals are deported.

fpbp

>45% white

You're gonna deport the American citizen anchor babies?

Paul Ryan won't let you.

I have heard this for the last 4 election cycles

>implying Trump could win against someone who isn't Hilary
>implying Trump is even going to run a second time
>implying that the mixed up states wasn't just a result of this being the shittiest pair of candidates of all time

>Alabama and south Carolina
what did he mean by this

>implying trump is a bad candidate

This is why you will lose again faggo

it's real though
the red south's margins are trending blue every election cycle
while the midwest & northeast are trending towards red

don't you think it's time for a civil war rematch

Trump only did as well as any other republican candidate. The only reason he won was because the democrats fucked up hard, and thats the only way he could win again.

Which is definitely a possibility desu.

And it's happening.

Or did Trump not just win Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin? Did he not come withing 2% in Maine, New Hampshire, and Minnesota?

By 2020 every state with a predominantly White population will be in play for Trump

Conservatives aren't losing the south nor Texas nor Arizona.

The statement has been that republicans could never win because the rust belt was permanent plus and Texas/Arizona would flip blue because of Mexicans

Well guess what, the white working class isn't reliably blue and Mexicans in the southwest aren't either

Have you been to Texas or Arizona? Plenty of the Mexicans are conservative as fuck

Probably like 60-40 liberal to conservatives, Hispanics are not a monolithic group like blacks despite what politicians in D.C. Want to imagine.

Once Mexicans make a little money they are as conservative as anyone

Once again liberals can only win with poor, blacks and minority women

Seattle and Portland are degenerate shitholes that will keep Washington and Oregon Blue forever

it's a shame too, beautiful states

nope

WA, OR are getting more and more libtarded like CA

dont see the south going blue.

Well, trump didnt exactly broke any records, i think he wouldnt will, lets say, against obama in 2008.

But if he delivers. IF he gets shit done, democrats might as well not waste their money running in 2020.

>Washington and Oregon Red
>Alabama and South Carolina Blue

user how retarded are you?

>Well, trump didnt exactly broke any records,
apart from you appalling English, trump won states that wernt red in nearly 2 decades, a landslide electoral vote as well

>AL, GA, SC, AZ, TX blue
>WA, OR, NJ, VT, DE, CT red
go fucking kill yourself

The people who go on about "demographic changes" ignore the fact that everyone is going to be deported

That was more about hillary being clinically retarded and kept insulting the people who make the basis of the "blue wall"

Nevada should turn Red again after Reid leaves and the illegals are cleared out of Las Vegas