Sup Forums

Sup Forums,
what's the best age to marry? For men and for women.

Men: 25-30
Women: 16-20

Typo, I mean 15-20 for m'ladies

Any women over 20 is undesirable for child bearing and marriage. 21 and up women exist purely for extramarital sex.

Wifeless Men over 30 should immediately retreat to a life of priesthood

16-20 is considered gypsy-tier here

Define gypsy tier? Is that too old for you?

when youre young

if you think you need to be a 25-30 year old guy its because youre a beta and no matter how much you "mature", youll never be a chick magnet

same goes for ladies, if they think they need their independence its because they are insecure about their lack of ability achieve anything.. kids or marriage should never stand in your way t b h

30 for men, 16 for women

after the man realizes all women are stupid, and after the woman takes at least 37 dicks.

at that point they'll both be mature enough for a sexless marriage.

very few of us have talents to take us places, most of us should just get a job and die

You're an impulsive one aren't you? A man should get married when he is financially settled and stable, ready to take care of a wife and kids. A woman should get married when she is young (to prevent birth defects) and preferably a virgin (to ensure a stable marriage and less chance of divorce). This typically means the man will be in his mid twenties and the woman will be ~16-18

I starting dating my husband when I was 19. We got married when I was 26 and bought a house when I was 27. We had our first child last year when I was 28.
My husband is 2 years older than me so you can do the math from there.
I know we would have ideally liked to do things earlier (like buy a house at 24 or 25) but it took time to save. Neither one of us comes from money.
We both graduated from a 4 yr college in 2011 and only have about 2 grand in debt left. Life's honestly not bad.

hows the sex? every day, or just when you feel like it when you arent cucking him?

Never.

>36 years old
>12 year "domestic partnership"
>couldn't be happier

Marriage is absolutely pointless in modern society.

Lol you guys for thinking 16 years old girl is stable for marriage and therefore barring children when her pelvis bone is not developed enough to bring healthier child.

My sister gave birth at 16 without any problems. The kid turned out fine. By "fine" I mean he committed suicide this last October at the age of 21.

Honestly it's hard with a baby. The only time we really can is when she's asleep or at her grandmothers and we're not at work.
But you have to put in the effort to find the time. And have fun doing it. lately we average about 2-3 times a week.
But we've been together for 10 years and sometimes it's more, sometimes it's less. Right now it's alright, but it definitely used to be better, but that's how I got pregnant.

How old do you take em Jozef?

>Jozef
9 like the prophet Muhammad!

kek

damn, you have more sex than my girlfriend and i of 2 years. 3 times a week would be a miracle. were lucky to get in 1 sex in 3 weeks. It took us 2 months to get through a 12 pack of condoms...and i used half of them for other things by myself. thats fucked up huh?

how do you feel about blowjobs by the way? you keep him happy with your mouth?

You that's kek worthy; he would constantly tell her she was a reptilian that was out to get him. He shot himself in the head the day before her birthday.

>condoms despite not being a degenerate who fucks 100 different HIV infested people a week
Good goy.

You think*

Fucking phone posting

i'd be scared too if my mother was a reptilian

Men: 19
Women: 12

allah wills it.

Idk user, we've had periods like that before too. It sucks when there's a lull. It's like there's never enough time or you're not in the mood. Those are the times you need to make an effort the most. be flexible and try to seduce your partner. Seduction is often lost in long term relationships but can bring back a feeling of romance.

>Ever marrying.

Doesn't really matter. If you're white and don't have fucked up genes, wife up, have some kids, and be a man. Don't believe the propaganda that marriage will end "muh freedoms"

fuck off dutchcuck, marriage is the basis for a healthy society.

>tfw not married and stuck in this panel, just without TV

Man 30-40
Woman 21-35 (younger one for more children)

Must be nice being a retard

>tfw when surrounded by self-pitying faggots

>tfw browsing Sup Forums regardless

I need to bring others down to bring myself up.

Men: 25-32
Women: 18-25

25-30

my face when this is an actual representation of marriage. I lived this.

>what's the best age to marry? For men and for women.

We were both 20 when we got married. We are now 49. We were neithers first. We dated in HS, but broke it off for college. We now have kids that are older than many of you anons. Sex is still great.

I've been lucky in my mate, and all of you anons can be too!

>"Marriage sucks guys!"
>alternatives are crippling loneliness or existing for muh dik

Don't be faggots

thoughts on degenerate non-missionary sex?

Not at all.
Relationship is fine, but marriage adds nothing of value.
But it will take a lot of things of value should it end.

Tfw 24 and never had a girlfriend

no..i was the children. it sucks seeing a good person get treated like shit.

If she's willing, I'm able.

i disagree it gives something of value, you just have to know how to pick em

16 Women
25 men

>Sup Forums,what's the best age to marry? For men and for women.

If family courts are reformed well then any age between 25 and 80

If they are not

Then never.

Men: 30-45
Women: 18-25

look bro. some advice.

>lots of women get fat after marriage
>lots of men turn into betas after marriage
>lots of power gets transferred to the woman after marriage
>the male mentality that attracted the woman in the first place, vanishes.
>a lot less sex after marriage
>marriage implies a 50/50 partnership. in reality women contribute a max of 20% to the relationship
>both partners stop improving themselves
>the fear of a breakup is gone (for the woman), hence the desire to keep improving.

Marriage adds nothing of value, only has the potential to take away value. Also, many women I know accept this.

Question:Are you even Married user

I'm 23 and engaged to an 18 year old

Men 15-30
Women 14-20

Ideal age for men is 24, by that time you should have a stable job and money saved up.

Ideal age for women is 19-21.

I would say you're pushing it if your no married by 30 for males and 26 for females.

Like 28-32 for men

if you are 30 yo men and not married it's better to be single forever

I rather have that than some woman screwing me over and take my stuff.

Never.

Depends on finances really.

These kind of bullshit unrealistic standards are meant to demoralize Sup Forums and hold the white race back.

>tfw 21 and only ever dated whores
>tfw want to go to church to meet a traditional girl but too scared I won't fit in

What's so in realistic about it?

Men have their entire 20s to marry, he'll I would say 28 is like the point of no return

Women need to get married asap, I would say if they're not married by 24 then they're doomed to become lonely cat lady

It depends on the individual. Many men don't hit their prime and best financial tstability around their mid 30s or 40s. Most women have like a 10 year window at best before they decline.

Very few men have it all together by their mid 20s.I personally won't consider having kids until my mid 30s.

Can confirm. 33 and never married. Zero age appropriate options. Can choose a landwhale, a single mom, or a crazy lefty. I chose this life though, not some mgtow faggotry, just focusing on personal goals.

Get a productive hobby you fag. Learn an instrument, git gud at kung fu, whatever, dont live the same life countless other before you have already lived.

Kung fu is shit and I don't like musical instruments.

A functioning marriage, which is impossible in the 21st century as long as women keep following the feminist trend. If you think you'll find a special women that is not like the rest you are just deluding yourself, you are not a special snowflake who will be the one of hundreds who finds the special perfect woman. Face it, society is fucked and no amount of marriages will save it, getting married in todays world is the same as getting cucked.

It's better single then being absolutely miserable. I hate to suggest it.

for men it's 40.
you should get an education, work, go to war, and become successful in business before having children. then you can have as many as you want who gives a fuck.

All these responses like "ideal age for men is 18-30"

Listen OP, the ideal age range for a man is from 18-40 maybe 35 but men age like wine, they have all the time to mature and be financially responsible.

Women age like milk and they are not equal to men so women are ready from 15-25. After 25 it's all downhill for women. Women can't marry at 30 and above, they will become cat ladies because they are already dried up.