Sup Forums btfo

Defend this drumpftards

nah

I wish Trump was a nazi.

Wow, really made me think!

Shit man, that really made me think about how I should really let that sink in.

wow now i regret supporting him all this time

Sure. Right after you defend open defecation you dirty poo.

Occupy Demoshits tell me Trump is literally a Nazi.

Richard Spencer and the Stormfags tell me he's just a Jewish puppet.

Which is it, faggots?

wtf i hate drumpf now!

really cranks my cranium

why are you such an incompetent, clueless mongrel that you've decided that shitting on the streets is somehow acceptable?

Belly wrinkles, lumpy breasts, low quality ass, and last but not least horrible hair style.

DROPPED.

It's obvious that he is a Nazi while also being a Jewish puppet as well as a Russian plant that will start Nuclear War against them.

he has yet to do any nazi stuff poo

Don't make me get ol' Mike "Fry the Dyke" Pence on your ass, homosex.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

well honey , in 2016 fought the great poo war and failed to kill the poo witch

It didn't need defended it's so retardedly biased and uninforming that I'm having trouble believing it isn't satire

I wish I could explain the historical trend that was working b against Hilary.

Only twice in US history has a party won the presidency more than twice.

I work for the Conservatives in Canada and we got a shalacking last year because after almost 10 years of Conservative rule, people voted against us.

SJW'S wanna make it about white supremacy and Trump supporters wanna make it about some grand victory over the establishment.

He won because people usually don't vote the same party more than twice for the presidency.

With the American président it is even more pertinent because people usually go, "Yeah, I voted for him 4 years ago and he's my guy. I will vote for him again." But, next time, if there is a new face of the other party, they go for him.

>and Trump supporters wanna make it about some grand victory over the establishment.

Trump's first victory against the establishment was during the Primaries, numb nuts. And even in the generals, he was fighting all the big media and big donors. No wonder Canadian conservatives got BTFO if you're working for them.

HOW WILL DRUMPF FAGS EVER RECOVER

You're a fucking idiot if that's how you attribute trumps win. Especially seeing populist rise across the globe. Canada is a failed nation. Now I see why.

Funny how in about 2 other threads you shills call him a jew puppet

>upset about a woman's emails
under-exaggeration
>Nazi
Over-exaggeration

Put them together, and what have we got?

OY VEY!!!! It's a Nazi take over, Poo-Poo

>[|---]

NOT EVEN PRESIDENT YET

Trumps victory is the direct result of pushing the political correct bullshit on its burgers
everything someone doesn't agree with is seen as a thread to his/her individualism
hell its the same fucking thing every fucking time you try to force something on a broad mass of people
some agree, others obey, others shove the middle finger in your face
and the harder you try to push it on the people who neither agree nor obey your thinking the harder their resistant's gets
to the point where they start flippedy-flopping your shit
the little diversity experiment has failed
trump is the result
enjoy the next 8 years

You're trying too hard bud.

>Drumpf
>DURR DRUMPF SUPPORTERS R NAZIS!!!!
>Poo in loo
>btfo
Not an argument.