I'd like to extend a special thanks to the citizens of the United States...

I'd like to extend a special thanks to the citizens of the United States. I know you guys on Sup Forums and the alt-right talk a lot of bad about us, but without you things could have been a lot worse with Hillary Clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
antiwar.com/justin/j030802.html
wrmea.org/1992-july/the-lavon-affair-when-israel-firebombed-u.s.-installations.html
mintpressnews.com/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-orders-kill-294-americans/198757/
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/
ifamericansknew.org/stat/cost.html
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2015/12/02/the-jonathan-pollard-affair-unanswered-questions-abound/
youtube.com/watch?v=LH7RkegFW-I
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Donald Trump dindu nuffin wrong

He's a good goy

Its just germanics and arabs

Germanics because they are stupid and arabs because of palestine

I know the truth, jew isnt race and you arent related to hebrews

Your people are germanics/slav that converted to judaism

I dont blame them, their culture was stupid and savage

All people deserve their own ethno state, that is why Israel belongs to the jews.

Israelis are the only group of Arabs America cares about. I hope Israel's next PM is a lot browner.

yes, i wish we had all voted for hillary. she would have put those jews in their place

>implying
Hillary was worse

>alex swoyer

Did they actually give that guy from the white male video a job at breitbart?

> things could of been worse with Clinton
Not really, she just would have given the gibs to Saudi Arabia.
I hate you both, but at least your not trying to overtly kill us.

Trump is being played for a fool by a government that has been waging covert warfare against America for 50 years.
Trump was right in stopping the Israeli lead policy in Syria yet out of ignorance or Malice or just contrarianism is bending over for them in other feilds
Then again the last President to be openly pro America in regards to the region and working to not let Israel harm us interest in the region conveniently was shot by a man with ties to the Israeli backed Jewish Mafia.

thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html

wrmea.org/1992-july/the-lavon-affair-when-israel-firebombed-u.s.-installations.html

mintpressnews.com/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-orders-kill-294-americans/198757/

original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2012/07/03/netanyahu-worked-inside-nuclear-smuggling-ring/

ifamericansknew.org/stat/cost.html

original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2015/12/02/the-jonathan-pollard-affair-unanswered-questions-abound/

friendly reminder that jesus died a jew

youtube.com/watch?v=LH7RkegFW-I

>Prime Minster Regev

Hillary was worse on Israel.
She would have started WWIII in Syria just to pursue Israeli policy.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

no problem

some of us don't have Israel

Overtly opposing us makes it easier to fight them.

Covert warfare and subversion is much much more damaging in very real terms.

The left is attacking a strawman that they themselves created. It's hilarious to watch them destroy themselves by stabbing israel in the back.

Not brown enough. He's Mexican tier brown, which is what Americans are accustomed to.

If I study as an orthodox, couldn't I just have Israeli Rabbi's approve my conversion on a vacation to Israel?

>He

Shit, I looked up Regev and I got the Israeli ambassador to the UK. I forgot every second Jew has the same surname whoops. Still Mexico tier white. We need the true Arab faces of Judaism, not the whitewashed ones