What's with the "based hard-working Poles" meme I see on this board?

What's with the "based hard-working Poles" meme I see on this board?

Have you ever actually met one? I can't speak for the ones living in their homeland, but 99% of the ones I've come across in the UK have been uncouth, rude, obnoxious, dumb, unnecessarily confrontational and aggressive in a niggerish kind of way, and shown a complete lack of willingness to learn English. In short, they give off a strong barbarian vibe.

The "White Nationalists" (read: Americans) of Sup Forums will tell me that I should be happy that hundreds of thousands of these people are flooding into my country because they're White, but I'm really not seeing the appeal.

Other urls found in this thread:

hartvannederland.nl/top-nieuws/2015/somaliers-kunnen-geen-baan-vinden-polen-juist-wel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

b u m p

all chavs are like that. Democracy spoiled people, but Poles are at least still traditionally raised as opposed to Westerners who are nobody but alcoholics, druggies and slobs

>alcoholics, druggies and slobs
You just described Britain's Polish population though.

>You just described Britain's Polish population though
It's everywhere but in Britain it's publicly encouraged

I agree with you. Emmigtants are rarely genuienly decent people. Most of the time they are losers that want to get easy money.

i don't know what each person is supposed to represent in this image

not labelled well enough

Americans have a hard on for poles prob because they don't have to deal with them on a daily basis we Brits know they are subhuman trash

I've only ever met a few and they've always been shy and helpful.

Bumping with memes

All of them I've met/seen have been very cold and unhelpful, with very poor knowledge of english.

At least its shown us multiculturalism problems also applies to ethnicities and not just races.

I like holocaust pics design. They are actually pretty comfy.

So to conclude, Poles are not based and hard-working, but are in fact the negroes of Europe. Ok thankyou.

A lot of scummy Poles came to the West since it was an easy way to get more money. A few alongside the ones who stayed are alright folk.
It's like our Chavs in cheap holiday resorts.

Yeah but how are the Polish girls?

>What's with the "based hard-working Poles" meme I see on this board?

It comes from govermental stats.

Here is 'people on welfare in nehterlands' based on offcial gov stats.

Here you go, now apologise silly faggot

Source

hartvannederland.nl/top-nieuws/2015/somaliers-kunnen-geen-baan-vinden-polen-juist-wel/

on the left image the left person is a negro and the right person is white. On the right picture, the left person is polish and the right person is A WHITE MALE.
Also, on the left image the left person is a negro and the right person is white. On the right picture, the left person is polish and the right person is white.

What's so good about Poles undercutting natives for low level jobs?

They're white. By definition they are hardworking. Get out of here with your divide and conquer tactics you fucking kike. You should pull that Paki dick out of your mouth and appreciate the gift of white immigrants Odin has bestowed upon you.

you asked about hard working poles, I gave you the answer, now it is the time to admit who the fag is and apologise.

The Poles I knew that were immigrants were smart and/or attractive, I don't remember any degeneracy.

Why Finland doesn't have any Poles. They're good lads.

>White Nationalism is bad
>Hates white immigrants

Gee. I wonder (((who))) is behind this post.

>alcholics
>druggies
>slobs
You mean the average Pole?

>t. Okonkwe Muhammad

My work forces me to interact with poles and negroes at their places of residence. Dietary habits aside, it's very difficult to tell them apart at times.

>t. Ahmed Shekelstein

The Poles In the UK are the scum, those who would be earning minimum wage cleaning toilets in Poland who have no reason not to move to the UK where they would make three times the money doing the same job.

somehow there is the misconception that poles/finns and other eastern euros are "real whites" when in reality they are just

reduced types that would lose every competition against a properly evolved (speak robust aurignacoid) human being

pic related a gorid type found commonly in poland/russia baltic states in general

and we are glad they are gone

fuck off fatto