Putin: Russia will not expel anyone in response to US sanctions

rt.com/news/372256-putin-diplomats-expulsion-rejects/
>rt.com/news/372256-putin-diplomats-expulsion-rejects/
rt.com/news/372256-putin-diplomats-expulsion-rejects/
>rt.com/news/372256-putin-diplomats-expulsion-rejects/

It's time to forgive Putin for the Chechen war.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38464612
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Praise Putin!

>RT

the only reasonable move in response, now if the us wants to escalate we have to order them back which will take time and make the escalation look even more one sided to the public.

lol weak ass bitch.. he knows his masters...

>good old dont-even-ignore-mode

Why would he? He knows that the nigger is acting up on all ends and shit will be reversed after Trump is in Office

Good thing Putin can see through Obongos schemes.

It's nice to see that niggers pathetic last attempts at staying in power fail.

The funny thing is Obama said that Russia wasn't behind the ((hack)) two weeks prior to kicking out the Russian diplomats.

Putin is the keeper of peace in the world. Why do they hate this peace keeper so much?

It's actually kind of sad...

The dems right now are ACTUALLY believing the lies that they create for themselves.

>"so who is to blame for #draftoutdaughters on twitter?"

>"M-mm-uhggmmm-mmmMM-MUH RUSSIAN -MUH RUSS-MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS!"

>"T--Ttt-Tru-TRUST M-MME! M-MUH CIA KNOWS!- MUH CIA DON'T QUESTION ME CUZ MUH CIA KNOWS MOAR THEN U WILL EVER!"

>"I GOT M-MUH CIA! I D-D-DONT NEE-NEED EVIDENCE I GOT A-user-ANONYMOUS CIA SAUCE!"

These people are making me sicker and sicker. and just seeing them blame everyone else but themselves.

I used to be open minded to both parties, but this makes me want to never vote democrat for years to come.

mmmm thats a nice pepe edit
i think ill fucking take it

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38464612

>Obama acts like a cunt and sends back your diplomats
>Invite his diplomats and their families to the Kremlin for a New Years Eve party.

Out-fucking-classed.

yeah i saw that
nigger is scared of losing his legacy

I would love if he came out and said "Like Michelle Obama said, when they go low, we go high!" To really hammer it in that the Dems are hypocritical faggots

It's great there is RT, we need 5 more such channels, equally as big, all opposing each other, then media can be devalued and taken as it should in free market, as an advice, but not full truth.

kek

I can't believe I'm siding with the fucking Kremlin over my own country. Is this the most divisive, morally corrupt administration in US history, Sup Forums?

nah, it's just 1 nigger

No, you are just a cuck, that dreams of a russian dick inside your gf vagina.

>implying
Not an argument

Jesus Christ Bulgaria, Trump has been sucking Israel cock, he barely mentioned Russia. Putin is trying to catch rays of hope with American politics, nothing is certain yet.

I wish a nigga would

Trump would be well-advised to pick up the phone and call our friend Putin with a little advice - pace yourself. Otherwise, you might find yourself exhausted from all this winning. It's fun at first, but eventually wears you down.

Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria show hatred to Russia to please their western masters, if the USA turn toward Russia, these countries will have to put their russophobia into their asses.

Kek
not taking the bait

You already did

Can't beat the Putin at 4D chess. Or being classy.

What is there to forgive?

Tweet it to the Russian embassy, they may pass it up.

The false flag operation that Putin conducted on his own people.

The apartment bombings.

Yup there is no reason to escalate this further without looking even more like petty bitches

Reminder no actual votes were rigged. Those votes cast for trump were legitimate. A political party was rigged because two different dnc staffers clicked on one of those email ads everyone knows are viruses. There is no proof russia gave the info to wikileaks. Only that they were inside the DNC along with a lot of other countries probably.

Hacking a political party is the problem of the political party. It's not trumps fault they suck, and nothing published was a lie.

We also do the same thing, recently rigged the Palestinian elections.

Obama retaliating because the corrupt secrets of his political party were exposed is a national embarrassment and a threat to world peace, over his own narcissistic ego.

Russia didn't take the bait and Obama looks like the petulant child he is

>invites diplomats and family to kremlin for new years eve festivities
>won't descend to Obama's level
>negotiates together with Turkey and other actors in the Syrian civil war a ceasefire that so far has proven itself more effective than the last one, which was forged in Geneva by some bureaucrats and a wig

For a moment I thought that person didn't wear pants

hahaha btfo

did obama think this would do anything other than make him look like a petulant child?

He doesn't care anymore.