New Europe: Armed police to patrol London trains daily from now on

Armed police will be deployed on London Underground trains for the first time on New Year's Eve following a review of security.

The armed officers and other additional patrols have been brought in to bolster the 3,000 officers who will police the capital's streets.

Transport for London told Sky News that armed British Transport Police officers will be seen on Tube trains from New Year's Eve onwards.

Armed police were deployed on the Tube in the wake of the 7/7 London bombings in 2005 but it was only a temporary measure.

British Transport Police (BTP) deputy chief constable Adrian Hanstock told the Evening Standard: 'They will stand out and people will see them. We hope they will provide a reassurance threat and there are able to respond to whatever the threat may be.'
He admitted members of the public might be alarmed by the sight but said it was a 'risk we are prepared to take'.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/armed-police-to-travel-on-the-tube-for-the-first-time-ever-on-new-years-eve-a3429871.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pinkerton.com/about-us/
nrc.nl/nieuws/2015/02/28/een-ak-47-voor-412-euro-1469046-a703450
www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/rheinland/festnahmen-in-duesseldorf-100.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>When you want to build a police state but crime is so low that you actually have to import violent niggers for something to happen.
>Germany gets extra Austism points for having only terrorists who lose their passport. At least they could do it half way believable.

Refugees or the rise of durka durkas won't get blamed either. It'll somehow be Trump and white supremacy and something something fascism.

define armed

do you mean just walking around with a pistol on their hip?

London isn't even British anymore, it's a colony of 3rd world asshats.

This is just the start
As an ethnic Jew, I am very esteemed to say that the world is moving in the RIGHT direction. Soon it will happen...
Fuck you goyim.

And people said the world is Idiocracy, it's more Children of Men.

This is gonna be gud when UK finally cracks and goes full force on rapefugees.

Correct. This is your future, embrace it, infinite diversity is culturally enriching!

Yeah probably.

We have Firearms officers who carry submachine guns or ARs but those aren't for patrols or transport police and the ones in OP pic are just anti-terror "swat".

why are they so white?
i think theyre racist

They're doing what we did years ago, NYC's stop-and-frisk came about to clean up the NYC subway. It was successful in doing so. Also if you're ever on Amtrak, take a look around. If you see police, they won't be normal police but private railroad police.

> whatever the threat may be
of course he means hate speech by alt right or just average straight white male. Cant have those islamophobes roaming the streets.

Don't worry, Europe, we're here to protect your freedoms.

>Sadiq Khan is sending armed police to catch islamophobes

Inshallah

Why not patrol the streets where working class girls are being gang raped and trafficked?

Whoops. I just answered my own question.

digging too deep into that will expose some uncomfortable realities. Better to let it fester

We all know what that will be: the police and council were in on it, getting some action.

THAT is the reason the girls didn't come forward to the police.

I'd stake every penny I own on it.

The sniper in the mid of the picture will be fukn useful in the underground trains.

Just when I think my heart can't break any more for my country it does.
Fuck it just tear it down, tear it all down and start again, I might strap a fucking suicide vest on and bomb the northern line at this point.

You have private railroad police? Ayn Rand's Galt's Gulch made real?

As long as he quick scopes he'll be fine

>>When you want to build a police state but crime is so low that you actually have to import violent niggers for something to happen.

Havent you played BF3?

You can snipe underground in the train station map

It's for when they get out of the train, walk the station and see some shitheat white dad disturbing the peace by kidnapping his daughter out of the hands of a loving Paki human trafficker.

>New Year's Eve?Christmas?our Muslim overlords demand a blood sacrifice
such is life in Western Europe and no one cares.

congrats you're now on a list

Someone post that pic of the policewoman with the unload mp5

Have you seen how a long a tube carriage is mate?
Post pics of German trains.

Full metal jacket depleted uranium can pierce multiple npcs m8.

WE HAVE AN ALT RIGHT EXTREMIST ON THE LOOSE, I REPEAT, A RADICAL EXTREMIST

I was definitely already on a list, I post shit like that a lot.
Haven't ever copped shit for it though, MI5 if you're reading you can lick my taint.

diversity is truly our greatest strength :)

They could just flood the train with nerve gas if they see a terrorist.

>meanwhile in NY

I'm absoloutely gearing up for white jihad and no normie will live to tell of it.
I will behead those who insult kek, by the will of kek Sup Forums will take the earth.

Yet again this is how the liberal mind works. Keep fighting symptoms instead of curing the disease.

The thing is, our subway doesn't need cleaning up, it's already clean and crime-free. They must have strong intel that a terror attack is coming

It is better than doing nothing at all though.

I'd say that's a reasonable response.

Interpol's secretary had once suggested that armed citizenry was the only efficient way to fight terrorism.

But no, our governments don't want to hear any of it. Whenever there is an attack, what's their solution? More policemen, more soldiers, more useless pieces of shit who don't contribute anything to the economy and are a huge strain on the taxpayer's money.
And their other solution? More gun control, yep, because preventing the average citizen from owning an AR15 will certainly prevent sandniggers from shooting up places with illegal AKs.

Let's see things for what they really are ; this terrorism bullshit has been a golden opportunity for governments to put police states in place. The state's dogs patrolling around with guns aren't actually doing so for your protection, but to keep control over you.

We've had private RR police for at least a century now if not a century and a half. American railroads were notorious for using them to break unions, it's where Pinkerton (defense contractor and private military company) got their start.

That really is probably their primary motive. "To stop racist hate crimes." Europe and the UK are so cucked right now it still continues to amaze me. I shouldn't be surprised anymore, but it's just astounding.

Shit I didn't even think about that?
False flag?

pinkerton.com/about-us/

>that guy in the middle who's ready to noscope people

New York is truly the city of Rats and Roaches, I'm not talking about animals either.

It is, but it's an eternal fight that will never stop until you cure the disease. The cure doesn't taste good and might be quite painful, but the health of the nation is dependent upon it.

i feel so much saver now! thanks nwo!

If I get doubles the police will be gang raped after being disarmed.

It is so god damned easy to smuggle weapons from Eastern Europe and the Balkans to the heart of Europe it is insane.

Apparently you can buy an AK for a few hundred euros in Brussels and other capitals of the mainland in a goddamn day.

A journalist bought an AK for a mere 412 euros. You can get a few each month with just your welfare. Fuck the EU, bunch of traitors to be honest.
nrc.nl/nieuws/2015/02/28/een-ak-47-voor-412-euro-1469046-a703450

TRIPLE NINE MAFIA NIGGA.

It's better than in Berlin where there's no security whatsoever, to the point where you can ride trains without having a ticket. Some mad muslim was shouting gibberish next to me, another was walking up and down strongly smelling of shit.

I thought Pinkerton was destroyed after they killed all those strikers back in the day. But apparently they are still alive. Thanks for the info

>pajeet yells "allahuakbar!!!"
>reaches for the detonator
>bobby goes "Oi way ahead of ya cheeky wanka!"
>*pushes nerve gas button*

Don't know, all I know is that we're long overdue an attack and NYE seems like a perfect target

I never go into Central London to party because I'm way too cool for that but now I need to convince my brother to give it a miss this year too

We call this the Vienna U6 experience, especially the shit smell.

>Yes, this was completely unforseen and totally just because those muzzies happened to get indoctrinated to the point that we need this measure. And we had no idea what was happening. The ruling class is completely flabbergasted.

Yeah, probably London, Paris, maybe Amsterdam too.

Stay safe guys

CHIGGEDY CHECKED THOSE DIGITS.

I am not a Brazilian, so am not worried.

Your little brother is as good as gang raped already mate.
Thousands of arab cocks are throbbing with anticipation as we speak, simmering with the desire for aryan arsehole.

They should publicly announce that all bullets have been dipped in pig's blood. Let's see if that's a better deterrent.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>JIHAD

Pinkerton only got stronger. They expanded from being private detectives and security guards to a full-blown rentable military for the government. The people who responded to the Dakota Access Pipeline protests are on their payroll. They're essentially mercenaries, one which the government won't prosecute since they're friends with all the major businesses that fund the government.

I'm not a leftist kcmod either, it's natural that such a thing would develop because industries need a means of protecting themselves. Railroads are the most obvious example.

They are not vampires, it doesn't turn them to stone or something. It's just a meme and a reason to act insulted when the kuffar don't do as they are told and cook special meals for the Herrenmenschen.

8===================D~~~~~~~
>>

Oh fuck m8
>even the other posters get in trouble
>even Hiroshima gets in trouble

This must be the cultural enrichment they keep mentioning.

In an attempt to avoid repeating the fascism of the 20th century, lefty Europe pursued an open border society which lead to fascism

>mfw

I've been to London in 09 the last time and to be honest, it was already shitty from a tourism standpoint.
Heavily armed policemen were patrolling everywhere in and around the landmarks.
I was looking for the Harry Potter track 9 3/4 and I had to ask Judge Dredd for directions.
Quite unpleasant... back then. Now it's even normal here in Germanistan.

Police with machine guns have been deployed around london landmarks for a few months now

Serious question, does having the army in the streets actually reassure someone? They deployed it in the middle of my stay in Madrid, people in streets halved from one day to the other.

According to the Hadith (Abu Bakr I think) they go to hell if they come into contact with pig's blood. Or something to that affect.

It's not even that enriched compared to U3. Thing is that Slav countries dump their human garbage in Vienna and it leads to the illusion that "white people are just as bad".

Would you have preferred the sharia police put your kafir ass in its place?

They are more like insects really.

I seriously doubt they unironically believe that. Problem with them is not even necessarily Islam, rich and somehow westernized/intelligent Muslim countries like the Emirates do fine - but if you are a muderous shitskin Islam is just the right religion to back up your subhumanism.

No theyve said many times theres a high chance of an islamic attack on london like what happens in Europe every day. Nothing to do with right wing, they know muslims are the only ones to blow up london, why would we?

>my feet hurt
>this party sucks
>I'd rather be at home posting pictures of Fred Dibnah on a Vietnamese cuck fetish forum

Or, instead of doing all that, here's an idea, why don't we just stop inviting the people who want to kill us into our country.

Just a thought.

>See people praising this move
>Remind them that Leave won the referendum and Trump won the election
>Ask them how they would feel if a tyrant (in their case Are Nige) won an election (which could clearly happen given the two examples) and the only armed people were now directly employed by this newly "fascist" government
>Ask them how they would combat this when they've gladly given up their right to own firearms
>Get called a racist

So what kind of thought process do these "people" go through? Do they just make a list of pros and cons, and then throw the cons into the bin to pretend they don't exist because that's definitely how it feels.

>Europe plunging into a police state because they have to

Smuggling weapons reminds me; didn't the recent truck terrorist escape from Germany through Netherlands and France until reaching Italy, and he even still had his gun when he got shot? I hate Schengen so much.

I think they KNEW perfectly well that the multi cultural society would lead to this, they've been warned as far back as ten years ago, hell 15-20 years ago. And they not only let it happen, they WANTED it, they planned it, they CREATED the situation with mass immigration.

They want a new feudalism, with a gigantic underclass - of mixed race, with no identity - and a perversly rich oligarchy, then control it with a police state. We see this unfolding right before our eyes!

They start with their feeling. Then they try to find facts that they can use to expound that feeling. Only really changes when they or their loved ones get hurt or killed, or if they are forced to swallow the red pill.

Nah, I just don't understand the world anymore. Time is literally working against us this time. How long will it take them to acquire the ingredients for a dirty bomb? How long for an actual a-bomb?
Muslims who never heard of fallout or science in general in possession of nuclear weapons.
We are fucked and noone is trying anything to destroy the roots of that evil.

The London Eye will fall into the Thames tomorrow.

Dont hate Schengen, hate the complete lack of outer border control. Hate the fifth column pulled in by European politicians since the 1960s that has entrenched itself in Europe's capitals.

They recently found a war weapons cache in Düsseldorf

www1.wdr.de/nachrichten/rheinland/festnahmen-in-duesseldorf-100.html

Needless to say all suspects were let free to go the day they were arrested.

UK will be muslim inside of 50 years and more than half of its population will be from middle east and africa.

And we thought stalin would never come back from the grave...

>terrorists won

It's time for the US to change its immigration policies and only accept whites from Europe.

I'm taking you all with me, I'll write a maniphesto saying I was radicalised on /pol./

Bulgaria will prevail.

>when the US census considers North Africans and Arabs as white

This is literally some cyberpunk-level shit.

Children of men here we come