PewDiePie talks about immigrants, crime and tripled rape in Sweden

In his podcast, he discussed the situation in Sweden.

He's super cucked, basically, Stockholm syndrome to the max.

He is NOT /ourguy/, I repeat, he is NOT /ourguy/.

Here are some quotes:

>"It's so easy to blame it on the immigrants, it's really not true..."

>"We just had an election in Sweden, and 13% of voters voted for Swedish Democrats, which is a racist and homophobic party... I'm done with Sweden... My mom was crying over it..."

If you want to listen to the excerpt from the podcast:
vocaroo.com/i/s0aq52QwO2FD

He talked about it in 2014 Sep, btw.
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0aq52QwO2FD
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422000/Just-old-think-migrant-children-Alarming-pictures-shed-light-growing-scandal-amid-asylum-crisis.html
google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/amp/?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

was it even questioned

>vocaroo.com/i/s0aq52QwO2FD

WOW swedish (((statistics))) LOL

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422000/Just-old-think-migrant-children-Alarming-pictures-shed-light-growing-scandal-amid-asylum-crisis.html

Some retards believed he supported Trump unironically.

The political climate in Sweden has changed tremendously since the election in September 2014

The main issue with taking the jew money, you have to keep your believes to yourself and go with the narrative. Same with (((Alex jones))) and (((Stefan)))

Who the fuck gives a damn about this faggot?

Ok, let this be the final time we make threads about him.

Well, he might have changed his views, this was 2 years ago after all.

a lot can happen in 3 years, besides he still needed his jew money but now he is rich enough

No shit. Why are you people so fucking gullible? He's a youtubers that makes millions of dollars entertaining kids, does he really strike you as the "gas the minorities" type of person?
You see a bunch of joke memes and a few idiots suddenly act like its the real deal.

Of course he will condemn it, he lives in (((USA))) now
And he was never Sup Forums guy, his videos are not more than 9gag or even tumblr tier

Probably changed his views. Look at his latest videos.

I was also cucked in 2014.

>homophobic
They may be.

But according to Sweden's largest online homo community, QX, homos are twice as likely to vote SD than straight people.

>He talked about it in 2014 Sep

DISCARDED. PEOPLE AND BELIEVES CAN CHANGE

He, like most Swedes, has the mannerisms of a brainwash victim. Sad!

So he said the statistics show it's not the immigrants who are committing crime and raping, but the swedes themselves, more than anyone.

can I swede confirm please? or is this faggot lying?

he seems like a nice guy. I just watched his vlog for Christmas and he said he loves Sweden and he got a tattoo of a church.

He's always went with the majority

That's what got him to where he is

hes redpilled as fuck

While he didn't support Trump, he didn't support Hillary either, despite being offered some of the Soros money other youtubers were taking.

>"We just had an election in Sweden, and 13% of voters voted for Swedish Democrats, which is a racist and homophobic party... I'm done with Sweden... My mom was crying over it..."

I wonder what she'll do when they get 20+% next election

2 years ago was before the migrant crisis and also before trump.2014 was the dark times. Millions have been redpilled since then

Just an edgemeister.

He lives in the UK pajeet. Quit acting like the US is against free speech when videos can get you jailed in Scotland and tweets land you the same deal in England.
google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/amp/?client=safari

>"It's so easy to blame it on the immigrants, it's really not true..."

Literally only a white person could so circuitously justify and overlook barbarism

Probably is. It's hard to be exposed to Hitler himself and not become awoken unless you are racially compromised and will naturally resist it out of self interest.

i was a cringe-lib 2 years ago aswell.

>tfw you posts multiple times saying he as probably red pulled before hearing

Guess I was very wrong.

>Rape tripled right when Sweden took in loads of migrants

"Uuuh, you can't blame that on immigrants you racist"

Typical indoctrinate leftie who refuses to even process information that contradicts the installed worldview.

>redpilled as fuck
>using windows

hey Svens
how is life in southern sweden atm?
any visible impact of immigration on day to day life?

He got redpilled in mid 2015 you idiot. His last video got backslash for mocking a pinguing saying allahu ackbar and exploding.

>This podcast is from 2014

Wat do you know how much can change in the shitlib in just 2 years?

Bro I was a cuck in 2016. This was in 2014. A lot can happen in 3 years.

Trump uncucked the fuck out of me and so did Sup Forums and T_D

I bet he's changed his mind many times since then.

You fucking idiots fell for some stupid meme that the 12 year olds from 9gag were spreading that PDP was "redpilled" because of some nonsense that made absolutely no sense.

Basically it's just his mindless fanbase trying to get more people to watch his shitty channel and you goyim fell for it.

Like really did you expect a Youtube """""celebrity""""" to hold conservative views hahahahhaah

Sup Forums get back to general-infested shithole you dumb piece of shit

Of course he has. He's been working our and making ironic shitposts about Hitler. Remember when you first came to Sup Forums? I remember when I did, and that was the exact same thing that happened to me. Give him time. He won't become 14/88 but he's becoming Trump-tier slowly.

SOON

Man I noticed Taylor follows this guy on Twitter. If she's still watching his videos, she's getting more and more redpilled each day.

You'd better cozy up to natsocs and Holocaust denial, newfag,

Daily reminder that

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Never trust a swede.

Your free speach is honestly the greatest thing. In the first three months of Sup Forums I seriously felt like I had just left North Korea.

>2014 Sep
I think a lot has changed in the West since then.

I know the comments saying he is redpilled are fucking retards. On podcast with ethan from h3h3 he said if he could tell his fans to kill someone he would choose Trump.

I don't think there's any large changes, just stay out of Malmö. If you need to go to Malmö, bring a friend, stick to your plan and stay sober.

He was on Ethen's podcast the other day saying he would pick Trump to kill.

i find it that much funnier its a fin posting that, have a (you)

>like 4 years old podcast
He started going reich this year.
I bet it has changed, everybody had that opinion 2-4 years ago.
>Also you are that lithuanian guy who has been spamming this podcast for 6 months, yet ignor it's old.

He's just trying to false flagging Trump as a ebil Nazi when Trump is in fact a kike lover.

the problem is that some faggots on Sup Forums push the meme of him being redpilled but it's not true.

fuck that asshole.

also, doesn't Sup Forums fucking hate tattoos?
well, guess what, he got another one done in Sweden and now he's covered in ugly tats.

((("""""our guy""""))), my ass.

Did he buy an official MAGA hat or a knockoff?

It's just autists hoping to justify their constant viewing of this persons videos. They know they are little faggots for watching what little girls are meant to watch and giggle to. MLP tier autists.

He's not /ourguy/, he's a manipulable swede.
Like all of them.

>>He talked about it in 2014 Sep, btw.
Don't really follow this guy, but peoples politics can change, believe it or not.

I daresay most of the people here idolizing Hitler were liberals at one point in their lives.

When people process new information, it can radically alter all of their opinions about everything.

> Using TempleOS, to keep the CIA niggers away!

>MLP tier autists

still can't believe Sup Forums has an MLP board now.
but whatever, I won't judge too much. it's christmas and new year and all that.

It was started 4 years ago as a joke but it's still there. I remember wanting to try to get a nat soc board created after that..seeing that if enough people spam shit over and over that the website will cave in and give into demands for a board.

>sweden

What a surprise.

The only one I respect is Joel from Vinesauce, because he is the least bluepilled of all.

wtf? I love PewDiePie now